Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add effects presets to clip by double clicking

If I have a clip selected on the timeline I can double-click on an effect (eg. Gaussian Blur) in the effects panel and it will apply it to the clip. This also works if I drag an effect from the 'Video Effects' bin to a custom bin to make a shortcut: I can double click on the shortcut to apply the effect to a selected clip.

However, if I make a preset (by right-clicking on 1 or more effects in the 'Effect Controls' panel) then this preset goes into the 'Presets' folder/bin in the Effects panel and double clicking on…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BUG REPORT using Convolution Reverb effect, Premiere Pro v 12.1.1

I experienced the following issue.
    1 - Finished editing in a sequence, including a lot of audio mixing and effects, using 12 audio tracks. 2 - Duplicated the sequence and renamed it, to begin a new day of editing. 3 - discovered that, in the new sequence, my settings in all instances of the Convolution Reverb effect had changed. This occurred in both clip and track effects. I had to perform a lengthy process of resetting all the effects manually. I was not able to find any reason for this anomaly. Restarting the computer and deleting PP preferences had no…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. warp stabilizer analize area

Warp stabilizer does not work for all types of footage, especially when something in the shot changes shape (time lapse of setting sun in windy conditions for example).

By simply choosing an area to analyze, this problem can be circumvented. This can already manually be done in After Effects, but it seems only logical to be able to analyze a selection within premiere, and this could probably also speed up the process as less pixels have to be analyzed.

This would probably mean that "subspace warp" is not possible, but in these situations this is often not wanted anyway.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Implement Optional Motion Blur for Some Video Transitions

Allow us to choose how much motion blur to add to transitions like Push & Slide that move the video around.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Camera Shake Effect

An effect that randomly generates camera shake with adjustable amplitude, direction, speed, etc. Other editing programs, such as DaVinci Resolve, Hitfilm, and Filmora all have shake effects that allow the user to create camera shake with an easily accessible .OFX effect. Paid services, such as Boris FX and Ignite Pro include this, but they're (obviously) paid services for a very simple, not entirely ground-breaking effect. I think an effect similar to these would go great as a base effect included with Premiere. There are many cases where this could be used, for example adding handheld feel to a film where…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Warp Stabilizer should be updated

Warp Stabilizer is horribly slow and and in need of a refresh, especially considering how fast auto reframe is in comparison. The effect still only runs on 1 thread per clip, stops analyzing as soon as you as much breath, and will slow a project with a lot of warp stabilization down to nearly unusable levels.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Targetted Adjustment Layer

Create a setting (or perhaps a new type of adjustment layer) that allows the user to select which tracks the adjustment layer applies to.

Essentially I would like to apply an adjustment layer to all tracks except one, without having to copy and paste the attributes of the adjustments to each individual layer.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please, please, PLEASE add a simple feather wipe transition!

Please, please, PLEASE add a simple feather wipe!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Morph cut issue: the effect is stuck on 'Analyzing in background' and not realy analyzing

The effect does not compute... just a black message of analyzing in background. turning off CUDA rendering and playback allows the effect to work

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keep a clip's motion effect keyframes relative to the duration of the clip

In Corel's video editor, for instance, when you change the duration of a clip with motion effect keyframes, the position of those keyframes get updated relative to the new clip duration. In Adobe, the default seems to attach motion effect keyframes to the overall timeline, not to their relative position within the clip.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow effect controls in dip type transitions

This was a very useful feature that has mysteriously disappeared from the last version. I can no longer edit transitions A and B opacity which was very useful for dipping to white or black. I have a picture of exactly what I'm talking about if you email me.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lens distortion profiles in Premiere Pro

Adding lens profiles as are already available in Photoshop and Lightroom to the Premiere Pro lens distortion removal effect would be a massive help.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Premiere Pro Effects Presets Need to retain the custom names given to them!

I go through the trouble of giving several effects custom names and then saving as a preset. Why would premiere delete my custom names and replace them with the name of the preset instead of the actual names!?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add "Crop" under Effect Controls

The video effect "Crop" should be part of the other default effects in Effect Controls. I use "Crop" so often that it's annoying to constantly add it from the Video Effects Folder. It just makes sense to add it alongside "Position," "Scale," and "Rotation."

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Warp Stabilizer Bug 2020

I applied the Warp Stabilizer effect to 4k footage that has been resized to fit a 1080p timeline. When I go to scrub back or play through the footage, the frame is pushed down to the bottom right corner of the preview window. It isn't just the one clip I've shown either. Ive had this issue with multiple different clips in the same timeline.

(See Pic 1 [No Warp Stabilizer] vs Pic 2 [Warp Stabilizer Applied]).

Why is this issue happening? Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm working with XAVS 4K Sony a7iii footage. 24p 100 MBPS.

Computer:

Macbook Pro 2019 …

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trackpad scrolling and zooming within the effects controlls keyframes

Please add intuitive horizontal scrolling and zooming with Mac Trackpad in the Keyframe-Editor within the Effects controlls. Thanks

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delete Multiple Transitions

The ability the delete multiple transitions at once sounds like it should be a given, but it is not.

So there's already a way to select multiple "cuts", just by pressing CTRL and dragging the mouse over, we can select all the cuts we need. With this selection in place, a single button (Backspace or Delete) should simply clear the transitions applied on those selected cuts.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Time Remapping a default feature

Please make it possible to display the time remapping as a default setting, so I dont have to right click every Clip and change it Manually. Everyone uses The time remapping way more often than Opacity.

Many thanks in advance.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please Enable Clock Wipe, Random Blocks and Camera Blur For MacOS

It is really essential to have Clock Wipe, Random Blocks and Camera Blur enabled for Premiere Pro running on MacOS, not just inside Transitions but also inside Effects. Those are extremely useful even if they look like simple overlooked transitions, but they are essential.

Thank You

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature Request: selective warp stabilizer tracking?

I'd love to see some sort of parameter adjustment where the user could apply warp stabilizer then maybe mask out or select a portion of the frame which they would like to stabilize. Similar to the new content aware fill interface in Photoshop, I thought a similar workflow may be a huge improvement for warp stabilizer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base