Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Morph cut issue: the effect is stuck on 'Analyzing in background' and not realy analyzing

The effect does not compute... just a black message of analyzing in background. turning off CUDA rendering and playback allows the effect to work

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep a clip's motion effect keyframes relative to the duration of the clip

In Corel's video editor, for instance, when you change the duration of a clip with motion effect keyframes, the position of those keyframes get updated relative to the new clip duration. In Adobe, the default seems to attach motion effect keyframes to the overall timeline, not to their relative position within the clip.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Transitions In to Out like Avid

After you Mark In & Out you use the command "Add Transitions In to Out". You get the options: duration (its not necessary to go to preferences), start, end, centre or custom position of your transitions. Extra Checkbox "don't change exitsting transitions". With a folder of transition templates (in Avid "Quick Transitions") you could see all your templates & select the right one for "Add Transitions In to Out"

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow effect controls in dip type transitions

This was a very useful feature that has mysteriously disappeared from the last version. I can no longer edit transitions A and B opacity which was very useful for dipping to white or black. I have a picture of exactly what I'm talking about if you email me.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lens distortion profiles in Premiere Pro

Adding lens profiles as are already available in Photoshop and Lightroom to the Premiere Pro lens distortion removal effect would be a massive help.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Select transitions for multiple clips at once

I want to select transitions for multiple clips at once
    We can select edit points at once with Ctrl + drag.
    However, there is no way to select transitions all at once.

To select multiple transitions
    1. Hold down the SHIFT key and click, and select each multiple clip transitions.
    There is no other way.

As a method of selecting transitions at once, it is good to use Ctrl + SHIFT + drag, Ctrl + ALT + drag, etc.

afterwards,
    We can easily change the duration by right-clicking.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Warp Stabilizer should be updated

Warp Stabilizer is horribly slow and and in need of a refresh, especially considering how fast auto reframe is in comparison. The effect still only runs on 1 thread per clip, stops analyzing as soon as you as much breath, and will slow a project with a lot of warp stabilization down to nearly unusable levels.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Time Remapping a default feature

Please make it possible to display the time remapping as a default setting, so I dont have to right click every Clip and change it Manually. Everyone uses The time remapping way more often than Opacity.

Many thanks in advance.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mask Pen tool - Straight line

Be able to create straight lines when you use the custom mask/pen tool when you're cutting out a custom shape. Holding down shift or alt when you click to create straight horizontal or vertical lines.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Targetted Adjustment Layer

Create a setting (or perhaps a new type of adjustment layer) that allows the user to select which tracks the adjustment layer applies to.

Essentially I would like to apply an adjustment layer to all tracks except one, without having to copy and paste the attributes of the adjustments to each individual layer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Time Remapping Values in Effect Controls Accessible

Currently, time remapping values are inaccessible from the effect controls panel, making the use of exact values for time remapping impossible. Fiddling with the rubber band on the clip is an unacceptable method and produces imperfect results. Please change this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please, please, PLEASE add a simple feather wipe transition!

Please, please, PLEASE add a simple feather wipe!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add the ability to chose Audio tracks as sources to the burn in timecode effect

When prepping a project and wanting to create timecode burn-ins I was only presented with Video timecode to display. Please add the ability to burn-in audio timecode, as these are often more critical when working on a documentary style edit where dual-system audio was used and the video and audio timecode wasn’t synchronized.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give back the controls for Dip to White and Dip to Black

One of my most used effects is the Dip to White. I often use this transition to create a white flash by setting the start to 50% and letting it end at its normal rate. It has a much more dynamic impact than the stock Dip to White. Now with that ability to control the effect is gone. You've taken a very valuable tool out of my bag of tricks. I'm begging you to restore the Dip to White/Black transitions to their previous state.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. detail-preserving upscale

It'd be great to have the detail-preserving upscale effect from After Effects ported over to Premiere Pro. Even if it requires pre-rendering, that'd be better than having to create After Effects files just to upscale and hope that dynamic linking doesn't have any problems.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to change the font in the timecode generator effect

I would like to be able to change the font of the timecode in the timecode generator effect.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Camera blur for both platforms

Implement camera blur effect on mac premiere. I switch between PC and MAC on projects and it's very inconvenient not having camera blur on both when most effects work on both.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Warp Stabilizer - Can't Analyze - Must move above other layers to fix

Sometimes the Warp Stabilizer will not allow you to analyze footage. Ie: You click Analyze and nothing happens. This is a well know problem in the forums. The usual fix is to move the clip to the highest track without anything above it. This is a huge pain, especially if transitions are already applied.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere Pro Effects Presets Need to retain the custom names given to them!

I go through the trouble of giving several effects custom names and then saving as a preset. Why would premiere delete my custom names and replace them with the name of the preset instead of the actual names!?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base