Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gaussian blur erroring

Anytime that I add a Gaussian Blur to a clip, the entire program monitor freaks out and adds random lines and bars and patterns (no pattern to it). Unable to export a clean version of the finished product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. FATAL BUG: I can't see the Premiere Pro mask path traces!!!!!

When I create an effect mask I can see the mask but I can't see its path trace.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug Report: Opacity, Disolve

When I'm using opacity set to dissolve, even though opacity is set to 100%, block artifacts from the dissolve are still visible in the final two pixels that border images. On black backgrounds, it can be hard to notice, but I found it when editing with a colored background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BUG: Layers show as blank until above clip is disabled then enabled

I'm working on a video where I have multiple layers of video (no more than 4 at a single time). I've run into an issue (a handful of times on this project) where I am animating the top layer's position (via the 'transform' effect applied directly to the clip) and the layer underneath suddenly disappears and it's as if there is no clip below it. I then have to disable the top layer and once doing so, the bottom layer reappers. This issue has been present when I've been trying to make fine cuts to the 'under' layers.

I'm running…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a good rgb shift/split plug-in

Please add a good RGB shift/split plugin, that will allow automatic displacement, but also manual animation. A good example could be found in MAGIX Vegas - effect RGB Shift is perfect! But I believe that you can make it even better(for example the manual animation)!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BUG: ghost frames into the transitions

Premiere should have more fluid transitions without this kind of strange artifacts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Saving still frame of Multicam sequence, save the frame of the angle selected

Currently if you have a multicam sequence in your source window and save the frame, it disregards which angle is selected and just selects the top video track from the multicam sequence. Same thing if you export a MS from the source monitor. Premiere should respect which angle you have chosen and act on that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Repeat Edge Pixels

The newest iteration of Premiere Pro (13.0.2) somehow corrupted most of the fade-ins on a project ported from an older version. Most of them disappeared, and the project crashed whenever I tried to bring them back. Eventually, I duplicated my timeline. Then, I would move every clip, move it back and then delete the old fade-in and add a new one. That was the only process that seemed to work.

Now, the fast blur repeat edge pixel feature isn't working on some .jpg images. As you can see in the screenshot, the video in the background is very faintly visible,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix Shutter Angle Bug

After the recent update, adjusting the shutter angle of graphics/a video no longer works. Even when unchecking "use composition shutter angle," there is no adjustment to the footage's appearance when manipulating the slider/value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. IDEA: Fusion Modes Preview

You should add the same new Photoshop fusion modes preview into both Premiere Pro and After Effects. ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug report: Lens flare and time remap

If I have a time-remap on a clip, when I apply an effect (lens flare) it's fine. When I make 1 keyframe for the effect (change flare amount) it's fine. When I make a SECOND keyframe change (adjust flare higher over time) it does not take affect and the program monitor does not change. It still shows my first flare amount, even though the effect controls and sliders have changed amounts. I've tried rendering and exporting to no avail, including the usual restarts, updates, etc.

The effect works fine if I do not have the time remapping effect enabled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FUSION MODES AND MASK MODES WITH ANIMATION FUNCTIONS

The fusion modes and mask modes could have animation functions into both After Effects and Premiere Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FUSION MODES

The Premiere Fusion modes should be as powerful as the After Effects and Photoshop fusion modes.

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them. TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GHOST FRAMES

Premiere Pro should improve its transitions effects, because the default transition effect generate ghost frames.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Warp Stabilizer in CC 2018.1 make interlaced footage not smooth (was OK with CC 2015.2)

When applying Warp Stabilizer in CC 2018.1 on interlaced footage, the result is not playing smoothly (it was OK with CC 2015.2). Feels like the frames are deinterlaced in the process, or something like that.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Audiocrossfade in several lengths by multi-tap shortcut

I mostly use an audiocrossfade of 3 frames. 2nd most is a length of 15 frames.

I would love to have the option to hit the shortcut once for crossfade length 1 and double hit for length 2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Default transitions issue and color problem in 2021

Premiere default transition not working as expected. And this issue has not been solved for 9 years. You can see this issue when you do this:
    Create some text on top of some video.
    Apply default transitions on text layer.

Now go on timeline in the middle of this transition on text layer. Transparency should be there 50 percent, but it isn't. Default transitions in Premiere appear ugly and fast and making them longer doesn't help. With white text I have found that I can use screen transparency mode to fix this transition. But for colour graphics I have to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Default transitions issue and color problem in 2021

Premiere default transition not working as expected. And this issue has not been solved for 9 years. You can see this issue when you do this:
    1 Create some text on top of some video
    2 Apply default transitions on text layer
    Now go on timeline in the middle of this transition on text layer. Transparency should be there 50 percent, but it isn't. Default transitions in Premiere appear ugly and fast and making them longer doesn't help. With white text I have found that I can use screen transparency mode to fix this transition. But for colour graphics I…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base