Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A hotkey to enable/disable all or selected effects in timeline.

I'd love to be able to turn off all (or at least the GPU intensive) effects when I'm editing.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Warp Stabilizer bug on Mac OpenCL

I've seen other people discussing this problem in some forums but didn't find it addressed here. After updating to Premiere Pro 2018 on a 2011 iMac (El Capitan) with OpenCL GPU acceleration enabled, Warp Stabilizer now produces a terrible ripple effect across the image, like underwater or heat wave distortion. The problem is fixed when GPU acceleration is turned off, but then playback and render speeds are miserably slow. I've been working with warp stabilizer since it was released and have used it on hundreds of projects, but I've never experienced this problem until updating to Premiere 2018. So I…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Spacial and Temporal key frame assistant with masks.

Add Spacial and Temporal Key frame options (Bezier, hold, easy ease, etc.) to masks and mask paths.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. dip to color replaces dip to black/dip to white

The transitions "Dip to Black" and "Dip to White" should simply be "Dip to Color" allowing the user to then select black/white or whatever color using color wheels or the eyedropper tool.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Transitions In to Out like Avid

After you Mark In & Out you use the command "Add Transitions In to Out". You get the options: duration (its not necessary to go to preferences), start, end, centre or custom position of your transitions. Extra Checkbox "don't change exitsting transitions". With a folder of transition templates (in Avid "Quick Transitions") you could see all your templates & select the right one for "Add Transitions In to Out"

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use Ctrl+Space to open a dialogue search bar for effects similar to Video Copilot's FX Console, with one key stroke presets.

Use Ctrl+Space to open a dialogue search bar for effects, similar to Video Copilot's FX Console, with one key stroke presets.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BETTER TRACKING MASKS

BETTER TRACKING MASKS LIKE AFTER EFFECTS FOR BETTER FX, LIKE COLOR CORRECTION AND COLOR GRADING.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mask Pen tool - Straight line

Be able to create straight lines when you use the custom mask/pen tool when you're cutting out a custom shape. Holding down shift or alt when you click to create straight horizontal or vertical lines.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add animation options including fades to open captions

It would be helpful to have animation options, such as scroll and fade, built into the caption interface, or at least be able to drag and drop effects onto individual captions the way you can onto clips.

Best for fades would be to just assign uniform fades to an entire string of captions.

It would also be nice to be able to scroll and highlight captions for making lyric videos.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Apply effect on entire Video and Audio tracks without affecting single clips

The ability to apply an effect on an entire video / audio track without have to always go to each clip or paste attributes because is a longer process.

Sony vegas Pro already has this ability and for me is a huge time saver in certain situations.

would be nice the ability to move video and audio tracks aswell.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Timecode Effect generates wrong TC (adds an hour)

The Timecode effect when set to generate adds an hour to the time you have in the "Starting Timecode" field. For example, if I set the starting timecode to 00;00;00;00 the filter will generate 01;00;00;00.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More control over how much "Render Selection" renders

"Render In to Out" renders everything, but "Render Selection" ignores yellow bar sections.

There are a lot of times where these sections don't play well and need to be rendered. If there are a couple of them spread through out the sequence, that means running separate renders to get them all.

I'd like render selection to either also render yellow bar, or give me the option to specify how much render selection does and doesn't render.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ENHANCEMENT: Effect Masks on Master Clips

I appreciate the ability to put color correction effects on a Master Clip and have the already clip color corrected wherever it shows up in the project.

What I miss is the ability to use masks on effects applied to Master Clips.

An example: I use Levels + a mask to create vignettes (this allows more control than Lumetri's vignette). But I can't apply those vignettes to a master clip because the effect relies on a mask.

I'm told Resolve can do this.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. warp stabilize re-analyse

Quite often when a clip is moved, the warp stabilize needs to be re-analysed and shows a blue reminder. This would be fine, however, if you are working on a big project and miss it. Rather than re-analyising upon export - or in a worse case, using the old version, it instead renders out the blue banner saying "re-analyze" which creates even more wasted time having to re-export or worse if not spotted making your video look unprofessional.
    What I suggest is that, if you have warp stabilise on a video clip and it is moved or changed to the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Updated DJI and GOPRO lens distortion presets.

In the latest version of Premiere Pro that I currently use, the most recent DJI and GoPro cameras that your software provides a preset for lens distortion correction is only up to the DJI Phantom 3 Vision, and the GoPro Hero3+ Black. Please update this with the newer makes and models from DJI and GOPRO.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Select all/Select none in remove attributes & paste attributes

I'm currently on a project where I need to replace the color correction on a lot of clips. Every time I paste attributes/remove attributes, I need to uncheck everything except the Lumetri effect. Would save me a lot of clicks if there were a "check all/check none".

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Anti-adjustment layer

An Anti-adjustment layer would turn off effects applied on an adjustment layer for all clips below the anti adjustment layer. I often find myself applying effects to several layers but do not want that effect applied to a base layer.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Parenting Motion Effects

In After Effects, there is a really simple solution that enables you to parent layers to others. For example, if you want to create a small zoom on a sequence without a camera, you can parent all of the background layers to the text, easy.

However, what is not easy is editing in After Effects, meaning, for simple text based video's for social media, Premiere Pro is preferred, for it's editing capabilities, where AE falls apart.

Where I think Adobe are missing the mark here, is a way to quickly parent layers to others.

For example, the video I'm doing…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug - Rendered video transitions showing Media Pending

Applying a transition (dissolve, morph cut, etc) and then rendering the timeline results in a "Media Pending" graphic showing up over the duration of the transition. Deleting render files doesn't resolve this.

iMac Retina 5k (late 2014)
    OS X 10.13.6
    Premiere 13.0

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Being able to use the mouse wheel to adjust values in the effect controls pannel

Have the mouse wheel adjust effect control values from in the Effect Controls panel when the mouse is placed over the values

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base