Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. vr plane to sphere resets itself

I'm working on a 360 top/bottom stereo project and when I put a VR Plane to Sphere effect on a flat 2D graphic I'm able to adjust the parameters and see it applied to both eyes.

However, when I close Premiere and then reopen the project each of my 2D graphics appears in the middle of the canvas, between the two eyes, as if the timeline was monoscopic.

I can then go and reset the effect and it goes back to being properly set up for stereo, but it's really annoying to have to do this each time I reopen…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. pitch shifter slows the sound

. pitch shifter slows my sounds. and it does not affect the duration on the timeline. If my sound is too short, its last fragment disappears in sort of editing limb. And there is no way to get it back. I do not mind if this effect will change the speed, then I will pull it up with my own hands. But let the length of the track to change with the effect. But now Pitch shifter is dangerous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Save lumetri grades & effects into BINS not just in effects presets folder.

FCP 7 Allowed you to copy presets into a bin by dragging them from a clip into a browser bin. You could then a) transport them between editing stations by virtue of them being a bin in a project file b) not fill up your effects presets folder with effects that are project specific and may never use again. c) you could have a bin with audio or video dissolves of various lengths for quick access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Warp Stabilizer conflicts with Neat Video Reduce Noise effect- workaround

When I apply Warp Stabilizer to a clip, then add Neat Video's Reduce Noise, build a custom profile, etc, then apply it and render the clip, I usually get the attached error message. Doesn't matter which order.

The workaround seems-- as so many of these notes suggest-- to nest the clip after applying Reduce Noise, and apply Warp to the surface of the nest. Then they render well together, and take full advantage of dual GPU's too.

Go figure. Warp Stabilizer wants the sandbox alllllll to itself, there's a selfish boy.

What a pita!

REWARP THIS PUPPY TO PLAY WELL…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Effects added to Adjustment Layers should default to MASTER instead of INSTANCE

This is a little complicated, but let me try to explain this as best as I can...

Currently, whenever you add effects to an object or a clip, the effects are - by default - applied to just that INSTANCE of the object, rather than to the master (which would affect every instance). And this is exactly what you want for video clips and other objects, because in most cases you'll want to apply different effects to each instance of a clip.

However, when it comes to Adjustment Layers, it's a whole different story. An Adjustment Layer is BUILT from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 「ホワイトア」と「暗転」がコピー&ペーストできないです

PremiereProCC2019で先日のバージョンアップから(Ver13.1.0)
    エフェクトのディゾルブ「ホワイトア」と「暗転」がコピー&ペーストできません。
    エフェクトをコピーしても、選択していない配置してある映像などがコピーされているようです。
    改善を希望します。
    使用PCOSはWindows10です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug: Warp Stabilizer inteprets anchor point different after upgrading to 13.1

So here we are again, and it's not a surprise that the Warp stabilizer plugin is doing something completely different to a clip in a project that was analysed in the previous version of Premiere (it's happen before after upgrades). I've attached a clip so you can see how the clip is now playing in premiere 13.1 along with a screenshot of the effects control.

So in 13.0.2 I had a single clip in a sequence (this was 1 weeks ago just before upgrading to 13,1).
    I applied warp stabilizer
    I then keyframed the rotation and position to fix a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Time remapping keyframes are bugged and stop the video for a split second instead of smoothly ramping

https://youtu.be/OKQ6QFe6-K4

This video shows the issue clearly. A keyframe which should start a smooth speed rmap instead pauses the video for a split second before moving into the ramp. This happens with a timeline render and an actual final export.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Warp Stabilizer auto analyze broken in 13.1

Since 13.1, you have to hit analyze every time where it used to happen automatically.

Go back to auto and while you're at it, fix having to nest every time you analyze 4k material in a 1080p timeline!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give users ability to control basics such as position & orientation for the Gradient Wipe video transition effect in Premiere Pro CC

There is no way to modify basic parameters for the Gradient Wipe (and other basic video effects & transitions), such as the image position, orientation, blend mode, etc.

Please add this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to analyze warp stabilizer on multiple clips at once

I want to analyze multiple clips at once. It takes so long to go through them one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug: Mask Not Working

The Masking option for Crop and Opacity isn't working on Premiere Pro. I restarted my laptop a couple times and still nothing would work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pinned keyframes and Dynamic zoom effect

It would be nice to be able to pin specific key-frames to the beginning or end of the clip so that the animation is preserved even we change the clip duration similar to how it works with some essential graphics templates.
    Also I'm missing a dynamic zoom effect that will perform a scale in/out to a clip no-matter the duration.
    There is a way to fake it by saving a scale as a preset with scale type but as soon as you change the clip duration, you have to re-apply the effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. After Effects Effects/Filters/Transitions

Please port over After Effects standard effects, like Cycore into Premiere Pro, so they can be used as part of the standard Premiere Pro effects and transitions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pen Tool / Rotate automated switch !

Can we please disable the automated switch from pentool to rotatetool? It makes almost impossible to do any finetuning, without having to ctrlZ every second movement.

PWEASEEEE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix Issue with Accidentally Created Points on a Mask with Keyframes

If a point is accidentally add to a mask path with keyframes in an effect and the point is deleted or undone, then the keyframe will act like a hold keyframe. This will cause the keyframe to no longer smoothly transition between the any keyframe that comes before it. If the keyframe with the error is deleted then the next keyframe in the sequence will acquire the same error. This will continue till all keyframes are deleted forced the user to completely restart.

Could this problem with extra points added and then deleted/undone be fixed. Or can a shortcut be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Select and group multiple presets

If I want to group or rearrange or delete multiple presets in the effects panel it is impossible. Currently I have to manually pick one by one and drag into a new bin, delete etc.
    And what if I want to reorder them or delete them?
    And there is no show in explorer or in folder option either to arrange them from there...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Audio Effects Boxes Cutting Off - CC 2019 (13.0.3)

Since updating to 13.0.3 there has been a really weird bug with the audio effect dialog boxes.

When you open them they are cropped (see Examples 01-03), and you have to manually go in and resize them to be able to see the full effect (you can see in Example 04 how I have intentionally resized the window making it larger than it should be).

What's more frustrating, is that you have to resize every time you expand a dialog box. For example, you can open an effect dialog, resize it, close it, reopen it, and then have to resize…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Title BUG

Hello, there is a bug on the title tool in the new version of Premiere. All the tools disappear whenever you open a new title...
    It's a big waste of time to re-open them all especially when working on subtitles.
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto masking by every two frames or certain amount of frames!

Could Adobe please improve Premiere Pro by Auto masking by every two frames or certain amount of frames! Could Adobe create this type of Auto Masking by every two frames or certain amount of frames? This is what would happen: 1. Step one is to mask the outline of the object 2. The masking would identify each color, of the square points of the mask, that they are masked on. 3. A distance of change would be defined for example 1 x 2 or 1 x 1. Therefore if the color changes, the transitional color would be one of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base