Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keine Effektvorschau

Bug: Seit kurzen (letztes Update?) habe ich keine Echtzeitvorschau von Effekten mehr. Das betrifft sowohl Plugins als auch interne Effekte. Das betrifft mittlerweile zwei unterschiedliche Rechner. In meinem konkreten Projekt betrifft das
    - Verkrümmungsstabilisierung
    - Tonwertkorrktur
    - Echo
    - Plugin: RedGiant Looks

vermutlich viele oder alle anderen Effekte ebenfalls. Nach dem Rendern sind die Effekte sichtbar. Nicht nur bei rotem Balken, auch wenn der Balken gelb ist. Blenden funktionieren aber. In machen Fällen ist ein vernünftiges Arbeiten so kaum möglich.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BUG: Some effects cannot be keyframed while other effects are active.

For example, Noise effect's Amount of Noise automation does not work, with no indication of why, while Time Remapping is active on a clip. This video helped illustrate and solve my issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WMM_euVg8c

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Transition

The transition between clipA and clipB that were cut couldn’t work normally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. premeir save does not work

are you kidding me? i click save as and it did not save. **** program, all it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bypass opacity fx toggle shortcut

It would be incredibly useful to be able to program a shortcut for toggling opacity fx on and off. Often when color grading we use masks to temporarily isolate portions of a shot for shot matching or white balance and I find myself constantly toggling it on/off. It would be especially helpful for those who work on control surfaces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug: Scaling percentage undoes itself

When I use arrow keys to increase or decrease the scaling percentage, usually the initial change will automatically reset itself back to 100% once I hit 103 or 104. Pretty irritating when I'm key framing a bunch of media. Noticed it in both 2019 and now in 2020.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Threshold effect

Threshold doesnt work! I updated drivers. I sacrificed a virgin to Odin. Doesnt render. Doesnt do ****! Please fix this. Is a basic effect and i need it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. GIVE ME A HOTKEY FOR SPEED RAMPING PLEASE!!!!!! I JUST WANT A HOTKEY....

I use speed ramping just as much as I make cuts and it doesn't make sense to right click and navigate to an effect every time. Please Please Please add this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug on PR 2020: Unable to paste attributes using Ctrl C + Ctrl V on a clip

It seems that I unable to copy and paste attributes that I did previously on PR 2019. Here are the steps that I went through when I copy and paste attributes of a clip to others clips.
    select a clip -- go to Effects Control -- Ctrl A (select All) + Ctrl C -- select another clip -- Ctrl V

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. warp stab

In 2018 up, warp stabilizer's that have been analyzed often de-analyze with no warning. If this could be fixed, that'd be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug: Crop effect video glitch in Catalina

Discovered a video glitch today using the Crop effect. Doesn’t matter if I apply the effect to the clip or an adjustment layer. The video glitch outputs with the bug, too, so it’s not just a display issue in the Program Monitor.

Steps: Drag the Crop effect to a clip in the timeline. In the EC panel, adjust Left, Top, Right, Bottom percentages. All but Right works. After adjusting Right above 4.0%, the entire video image shows a glitch that makes the clip impossible to use. The glitch goes away only when Right is 3.0% or less. See before/after screen…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Encountering bug in Premiere with applied effects

Using Mac OS mojave 10.14.6 and CC 2020; Premiere will not render effects applied to videos correctly. In my case, RGB curves will not work (preview or export)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Opacity should only affect the layer to which it is applied and not the layers below.

Opacity should only affect the layer to which it is applied and not the layers below.

It would also be nice to have the ability to have a clipping mask so an adjustment layer will be applied to only one layer or group of layers and not all layers the layers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Effect one only camera of a multicam sequence

In working with a multicam sequence, it would be extremely advantageous to be able to "effect" only one camera without altering any of the others. For example: one camera needs a different LUT than the others. It would be great to be able to add the LUT to that camera (sequence is already edited) without having to effect each and every edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. select multi transition in sequence by dragging mouse

I can't select multi transition in sequence by dragging. It’s should be selected all transitions by mouse dragging and without holding shift key.
    Also I want alignment (start, end, center) all transitions in same time by mouse click

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clip Speed/Duration adjustments need to be shown in the Effect Controls panel as well

When you adjust a clip's speed through the Clip Speed/Duration panel the resulting retiming is not shown in the Effects Controls and is only reflected in the timeline with the addition of a parenthesis after the clip name. For example clipname.mov(125%). The effect controls panel for the clip shows the time remapping as 100% however. This leads to confusion and more importantly makes certain functions not work correctly. If you later try to find all retimed clips in your timeline with the 'Find in timeline' function it is unable to find the retimed clips. Very annoying if you have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Feather single edges of polygon masks

Is this weird? I would love to be able to create a polygon mask, and then choose WHICH EDGE(S) to feather, and how much. I need one edge super hard, and the others feathered a lot. Or perhaps, different amounts of feathering on different edges. Maybe a veteran knows an easy workaround to achieve this? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since 7 January Colour Key is not working

Since 7 January the colour key effect works sometimes and doesn't at others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Premiere Pro 2019

It would be very useful to be able to create masks in Premiere Pro 2019

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base