Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video transitions: Fade from color and fade to color

NEW VIDEO TRANSITIONS: "Fade from color" as an effect and "fade to color" as an effect. This should default to black as the color. Use this effect on the top track to fade all tracks to or from black (or user defined color).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The mask applied to the clip on the sub-sequence is reflected on the clip on the master sequence.

The mask applied to the clip on the sub sequence is reflected on the clip on the main sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bulk Add LUT's to basic correction rather than only being able to browse one at a time

You should be able to bulk add your LUT's and have them available every time you open premiere pro rather than being able to only browse on at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is a bug report for Premiere Pro, which I purchased and installed a few days ago.

This is strictly a bug report. I have found a workaround so I do not need a reply. I created a timeline with two video tracks, each containing 4k footage. AT this point, if I look at the "motion" settings it shows the size to be 100 percent, as it should. Next, I added a 25 percent PIP to each track. Now the size shows as 25 percent, also as it should. However, if I now reset the location and size to their original values, the track displays (and renders) zoomed in, as though the size was set to 200…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BUG: Morph Cut renders disappear; also morph cut calculations change

Morph Cuts are barely usable. When they work, they're great. But two things happen ALL THE TIME:

1/ Every time I reopen a sequence with Morph Cuts, the renders have to be done again.

2/ Sometimes, the inter frame calculations go haywire. i.e. once you've got the Morph Cut looking great and nicely invisible, you come back to it days later (have to re-render, per above), and the result is insane, like the speaker is on windowpane acid or something - crazy, utterly different new frames have been interpolated. Only solution is to start all over again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nest video and warp stabilizer not work

When I decrease the percentage of the speed of a video, and apply nesting, when I use the warp stabilizer, it does not stabilize the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Default Effects

Would love to be able to add effects to clips by default. Like I'd make Crop and Gaussian Blur automatically appear under Time Remapping on every clip I import.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug with in the Radial shadow effect

I'm making a photo slide show. Each photo is nested and within the nest I apply effect such as scaling, position, overlays etc. I was using the radial shadow effect to create a white photo border which I applied on to the nest in the main timeline - On some pics it stop the effects on the pictures within the nest from working. When I disable the effect they work. Must be a bug I guess as it works 95% of the time. Windows 10. PP v 14.3 Build 38

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. search for effects

Ability to highlight search applied audio / video effects - so as we can tell where an effect has been applied throughout an entire project. This panel should be searchable and allow for quick disable/enable. VERY difficult to locate an obsolete effect - like audio reverb - in an older project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix speed setting "Optical Flow" for CUDA hardware rendering.

VERY glad to have hardware rendering enabled for CUDA now.
    BUT currently, with hardware rendering enabled (I have GTX 1660), Optical flow for slowed-down clips doesn't work-- I think it's doing frame blending or something instead.

It works fine in software rendering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. add preview capabilities with the space bar for transition effects

Under video effects, If there was a way to highlight a transition effect and press space bar. It would give an example of the transition. Just in case a person is not sure of the transition they want to use it can help make a quicker decision.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Generate Waweform" in Premiere Pro

Aggiungete in Premiere l'effetto "Generate Waweform" di After Effects. E' molto utile per noi e non tutti noi abbiamo After Effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use Floating Point Values for Lens Distortion

It would be very beneficial to use floating point precision or double precision values for the Lens Distortion effect, instead of an integer. When keyframing between small values (0 to 10), there is a very sharp cut between different values. This would be avoided if there was more precision to the amount of distortion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Warp Stabilizer

First of all My special thanks for such a improving software, I want to give a suggestion in order of using warp stabilizer effect on footage out of sequence and not in sequence we made, in that way we can use this effect on project window and getting it ready form to use it in sequence as a stabilized footage
    because of using speed control on it and resizing video size in scale
    there will be no need to use nesting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG :: Opacity keyframe automation doesnt work on frame hold clip when the frame hold is taken from the final frame of the existing clip

To reproduce

Import clip
    *Unlink audio
    Add frame hold using final frame of the clip
    Extend clip out
    Add opacity keyframes, automating opacity

If the keyframes are placed "to the left" of where the initial clip came to an end they work perfectly fine, anything after that and no automation occurs.

Premiere Version 14.2.0 (Build 47)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug: multicamera cross dissolve results in "dip to black" dissolve with no video on the left side of the transition

When applying a cross dissolve to a cut involving multicamera sequences, sometimes the crossfade crosses the left sided video with nothing, resulting in a "dip-to-black" like effect. The transition will preview correctly and only show up after exporting video, after which time the cross dissolve will show the bug. Immediately after the cross dissolve ends, the left sided video shows correctly. This bug has also been complained about on the forums dating back to at least 2017. This can be fixed by flattening the multicam, but then you loose the ability to re-edit in necessary...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Track Selected Mask Forward button does nothing

Trying to animate a mask path for Lumetri Color.
    After creating mask, I push the 'track selected mask forward' button, but it does nothing.
    I am expecting Pr to track the motion of the object in the mask against the mask and generate keyframes animated the mask with the movement of the object.
    No keyframes are created.
    Tried backwards as well, no keyframes created.
    Tried one keyframe at a time, no keyframes created.

Pr 2020 version 14.1.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 基本3Dのチルトの回転軸の位置について

基本3Dのチルトの回転軸を任意の場所に設定できるようにしてほしい。人物画像を伏せた状態から起き上がるような動きを実現する為に必要。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 基本3Dのチルトの回転軸の位置について

基本3Dのチルトの回転軸を任意の場所に設定できるようにしてほしい。人物画像を伏せた状態から起き上がるような動きを実現する為に必要。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base