Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pixel motion blur - bug (doesn't work)

Haven't been able to get Pixel motion blur to work on any computer or software version of Premiere Pro. Works great in After Effects. Would be really nice not to have to open footage in After effects just to add this effect. Not sure why it's in Premiere Pro if it doesn't work. I've seen on other forms that no one else has been able to get it to work either. Keeps giving this message: "A low level exception has occurred in: Pixel Motion Blur (AEVideoFilter:11)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring back legacy color correction filters

By removing the Fast Color Corrector and Change Color filters you have eliminated essential quick functionality. Lumetri is far from workable - How do I keyframe hue shifts and black grey white levels now? Please bring back these essential filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pan Behind Tool Snap anchor point position to center or grid with modifier key, shift or cntrl as in After Effects

Pan Behind Tool Snap anchor point position to center or grid with modifier key, shift or cntrl as in After Effects

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quickly remove or paste clip attributes

I very often want to remove one effect/attribute or copy/paste one effect/attribute onto a clip. It takes forever to click each tick box separately. It would save so much time if you could click once on the top box and drag the mouse downwards to select/deselect multiple boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Missing Filters in New Update

I noticed that 'Color Balance (HLS)' has been removed completely from the Effects in Premiere. I was on customer support and on a call with the tech team for hours over the past couple days and it looks like it was just removed completely. Would love for that effect to be added back in on the next update, have no idea why it was removed, I use it all the time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Effects stacking with clipping to combine & share tracking masks and tracking keyframes.

It would save a lot of time it would be possible to link effects that can stack together and share tracking data masks. This idea comes from photoshop, where every layer that is enabled to be a clipping mask is above the affected layer. The same could be translated where effects are changed to clipping effects above the main effect with tracking data and mask being shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Effect and Transitions aren't working!

Not really an idea more like a suggestion, I've been trying to use simple effects like the "crop tool", glitch transitions, also including the "color grading" feature. However, they're not working, like nothing happens. Ever since the new update it's been malfunctioning horribly, just something I'd highly advised for you guys to resolve because it's really getting in the way of how I personally edit my projects which is to basically create fan edits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add “Size” attribute to Drop Shadow effect

It would be perfect if we could adjust Drop Shadow size, as we can do in Subtitles and Essencial Graphics

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change color matte and add borders or shadows to keying effects

It would be great if you give us the possibility to change the color matte and add border, shadow or outline (border without filling) to luma or chroma keying, as we could do in Grass Valley switchers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a "Show Track Points" checkbox for Warp Stabilizer like the version in After Effects has.

Warp Stabilizer VFX has an option to show the points it's using to track and delete them if desired. This feature is missing from the Premiere version of the effect. I'm assuming there's a good reason for that but it's really a pain, I'm having to create linked comps and send footage to AE every time I need to fine tune the stabilization by modifying the track points. Please add this function to Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. clip expanding outside of mask frame

Clip expanding outside of frame when editing, I've rendered the effects, deleted keyframes and reshaped the mask but it keeps expanding outside of the mask I make.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Parenting Layers in Premiere Pro

On a recent project I did I have to do a lot of temp VFX in Premiere, mostly with several layers of animated characters and doing a fake camera move like dolly or pan. And I have to manually keyframe the backgroud, all 3-4 separated animated character with the same keyframe so that they don't drift during the movement.

Since all those layers are sized differently, the "paste attribute" doesn't work. I can only come up with 2 workaround for this, all with their drawbacks. First one is to first place everything in correct places, then nest all the layers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update Effects for GoPro 9 and 10

Good morning guys. I shoot music performances with 4 GoPro 9s. I've recently discovered that PP has Effects for removing GoPro lens distortion, but they only cover up to GP4 and it is currently up to GP10. Are there any plans of updating PP to the current GP models?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring planar tracking as built in feature

Planar tracking is basic feature for Video Editing Software today. Avid, vegas, Resolve and many more has this feature.
    Unfortunately, Premiere doesn't have it yet. This amazing adobe software still use third party plugin like mocha pro.
    Using dynamic link to create after affects composition is awful pain way.
    After effects is for vfx and motion graphics, Premiere if for video editing.
    Expensive montlly subscription software must have this basic feature.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toggle switch for keyframe scaling under effects controls.

I’d love to have an elegant way to set key frames for things like scaling and positioning, then when I change the in and out points on the clip, the key frames would scale up and down if I lengthen or shorten the clip - particularly helpful when dealing with stills. Just a little switch to turn on/off this functionality in the effects controls and a master on/off in the general preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 「複製」エフェクトが英語名に変更になっています。元に戻してください。

宜しくお願いします。

環境;Windows 10 v21H1、Premiere Pro v22.0

【現状】
    「複製」エフェクトの名前が、v22.0から「Replicate」に変更になっています。
    探しても見つからず、おかしいなと思ったら英語名になっていました。

【要望】
    元の「複製」に戻してください。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ad Hot key to apply Warpstabilizier and the ability to change the Warpstabilizer default setting bevor ad the stabilizer.

Ad Hot key to apply Warpstabilizier and the ability to change the Warpstabilizer default settings bevor ad the stabilizer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. easy motion tracking option for adding tracked text or images

Premiere already has the ability to track a mask forwards or backwards using both position, scale and rotation. I cannot understand why the position data is not available to copy onto other position/scale/rotation tracks. This is something that premiere already does, but this information is not given to us! PLEASE Adobe, let us have this information so we can easily track text or graphics to a subject without the hassle of opening AE to do it.

This should be super easy for you to implement - there is already a paid plugin that has been created with this very function,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Paste and replace" effects

In After Effects, when I have a Box Blur effect of 10px, for example, applied to a layer, and I paste another Box Blur effect of 15px, it replaces the old one, and does not create a new effect on top of the previous.
    In other words, pasting the same effect on a layer that already has it, just updates the parameters.

I wish I had that same behavior in Premiere Pro, specially when I am doing clip-by-clip color adjustments using Lumetri.

For instance, when I have already made an adjustment to a series of clips, and I wish to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG - Warp Stabiliser Mac M1 Pro

Using a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip:

Adding 50fps footage to a 25fps sequence to allow for slow motion if desired. If you add a warp stabiliser to this footage within the 25fps sequence the footage becomes heavily pixelated - very similar looking to the other issue I have posted relating to pixelation with hardware encoding export using the M1 Pro chip.

If you add 50fps footage to a 50fps sequence and add a warp stabiliser this issue does not happen. Equally the fault in it's entirety does NOT happen on a Windows PC or an Intel based Mac.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base