Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix Keyframes

Keyframes aren't working unless I nest my clips, which is causing problems. When I try to animate a mask it doesn't animate, it just changes that property for all of the keyframes. Also my position keyframes are acting up by continuing to drift my clip despite there not being a keyframe animation making my clips move this way. And for Christ's sake, before you say "did you try _____?" YES. I TRIED EVERYTHING. Your software isn't working properly, and that's incredibly unethical considering I'm paying for it. Please fix your software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add in adjustable curves (linear/bezier...) for transition moves like Slides and Wipes

Perhaps some form of keyframing/curves adjustment for moving transitions such as slides and wipes to allow users to create their custom transition speeds/to create smoother transitions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow Extendscript panels to access and modify masks in Adobe Premiere

Extendscript should be able to read and set points on masks just as expressions in After Effects are now able to do. See feature request DVAPR-4226166.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Warning when exporting a sequence has unprocessed morph or stabilize effects

Because warp stabilizer and morph cut process in the background, there's not a good way of knowing if they're done other than to check each one first. Sometimes I'll output a cut only to see that it had forgotten all the morph cuts and hadn't re-analyzed them yet. So I get a bunch of banners in the output with hard cuts. There's no reason I would ever want to output a cut with those banners. At least give me a warning that there are still effects processing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Transition Visibility toggle in Effect Controls panel (so we can always see the result of keyframe adjustments in the Program Monitor!)

PROBLEM:
    A clip has Motion keyframes set at its first and last frame. The clip also has an outgoing cross dissolve applied to it. The user wants to adjust the position, scale and/or rotation keyframes at the end of the clip, but cannot see the clip in the Program Monitor because of the cross dissolve which gives the clip an opacity of 0% on its last frame.

WORKAROUNDS:
    a) Drag keyframes to be adjusted outside the range of the transition, adjust them, and then drag them back to the clip's last frame. A side effect of this workaround is the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable Baseline Snapping for Scale Graphs and Value Graph for Position Keyframes

It is really essential to have a baseline enabled for both value and speed graphs of the Scale motion property that we can snap to in the effect controls panel.
    Also necessary to have a value graph added to Position motion property in addition to the speed graph.
    In other words, value and speed graphs for properties inside the effect controls panel should work exactly like they do in after effects

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. transition dialog box for much faster editing

Transitions are added a lot in a session, also the length and allignment and type. currently it is a lot of clicking for a simple returning action.
    It would be a great timesaver to have a small floating dialog box, when adding a transition. The box should contain: duration, allignment (start, middle, end) & transition type. And a visual of allignment.
    When prompted it should first open in the length field, so you can directly type length. Also remember the last entry, so an enter wil do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On Effects controls - No Keyframes are working

If i scale something by using keyframes, starting at to Scale 100 then going to 150, the whole clip will be 150 and doesn't zoom in.
    Same with Opacity, Position..

Latest version of Adobe
    Window 10 pro
    256Gb Ram
    Intel (R) Xeon(R) Gold 6128 CPU
    NVIDIA Quadro P4000

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Adjustment Layers to utilize responsive design the same as Essential Graphics

Right now, we can use responsive design on Essential Graphics to keep keyframes locked in place when extending the length of a graphic, however often times we use Adjustment Layers above footage to create things like pan and zoom with Transform, or on/off a Gaussian blur. It would be great to have responsive design options that when extending the length of an adjustment layer, the keyframes can go with the boundaries, this would cut down on needless keyframe adjustments when doing bulk work with adjustment layers as the holder of effect stacks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the Transition effect the defualt Motion Controler

So, your like me and spent a TON OF TIME keyframing a shot (personally, I'm editing memes that need a lot of motion) and you get to the end. You say to yourself, "Whats missing from this?". Then you realize....... MOTION BLUR. So, you have to go to the effects panel, put a transform effect and do all of your keyframes over again and crank up the Shutter Angle effect. Whilst most of the effects in the Transform effect are in the motion controller, you still need to drag in the transform effect to just do some simple motion blur.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cannot make keyframes for speed ramping in the effect control panel.

I used to be able to click ctrl and make keyframes in the effects panel but that is now gone in the new update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add a Master Motion control

I would love a Master Motion control in Premiere, kind of like how we have it in AE: highlight selected clips and be able to move them in real-time altogether. I've been there so many times, were I need to change the position of a ton of titles for example, I know were they need to go, but manually placing them clip by clip will take forever! This would be such a helpful tool, would love for you to consider putting it in Premiere.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a only minute option on timecode

You need to add a minute option on time code because if you wanted to timer for a sports event like soccer you can't count to 90:00 but you can count to 01:30.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Video transitions: Fade from color and fade to color

NEW VIDEO TRANSITIONS: "Fade from color" as an effect and "fade to color" as an effect. This should default to black as the color. Use this effect on the top track to fade all tracks to or from black (or user defined color).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The mask applied to the clip on the sub-sequence is reflected on the clip on the master sequence.

The mask applied to the clip on the sub sequence is reflected on the clip on the main sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bulk Add LUT's to basic correction rather than only being able to browse one at a time

You should be able to bulk add your LUT's and have them available every time you open premiere pro rather than being able to only browse on at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is a bug report for Premiere Pro, which I purchased and installed a few days ago.

This is strictly a bug report. I have found a workaround so I do not need a reply. I created a timeline with two video tracks, each containing 4k footage. AT this point, if I look at the "motion" settings it shows the size to be 100 percent, as it should. Next, I added a 25 percent PIP to each track. Now the size shows as 25 percent, also as it should. However, if I now reset the location and size to their original values, the track displays (and renders) zoomed in, as though the size was set to 200…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Toggle animation doesn't work anymore.

When you set the keyframes for the toggle animation (scaling an image) and you preview it, it doesn't move at all and picks the settings of the last keyframe to show in the preview. I updated the software, restarted the computer, but it doesn't help...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG: Morph Cut renders disappear; also morph cut calculations change

Morph Cuts are barely usable. When they work, they're great. But two things happen ALL THE TIME:

1/ Every time I reopen a sequence with Morph Cuts, the renders have to be done again.

2/ Sometimes, the inter frame calculations go haywire. i.e. once you've got the Morph Cut looking great and nicely invisible, you come back to it days later (have to re-render, per above), and the result is insane, like the speaker is on windowpane acid or something - crazy, utterly different new frames have been interpolated. Only solution is to start all over again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base