Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an angle control to crop effect

Linear wipe has an angle control. Which tilts the wipe according to the angle selected

Can we have the same control for the crop effect.

I know you can use the motion rotation control, but that tilts the image as well. A crop tilt control would only effect the actual crop. Now you have the content aware algorithm you could have that as an option if someone crops and angles so there is some non video. Or they could choose to leave it go black, transparent or white perhaps.

This wo add some brilliant creative options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep 'Video Limiter' and 'Equalise (photoshop style)

No ‘auto levels’
    I'm Currently using Beta 14.9.0 (41R). Noticed there are none of the following effects available from the previous version:
    No ‘auto contrast’
    No ‘auto color’
    No ‘equalize’ (color)
    No ‘video limiter’
    No 'Fast color corrector'
    I get that the auto's aren't really necessary but often helpful in getting a 'ballpark' to see where I can take things. But PLEASE don't get rid of Video Limiter, it is essential in my opinion, not everyone only uploads to the web, we still need broadcast safe limits. And I find Equalize effect (photoshop style) very useful. Not sure if these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make Text attributes (Fill, stroke, shadow, etc) copy and pasteable!!

PLEASE PLEASE make Text attributes (Fill, stroke, shadow, etc) copy and pasteable!! If you make one change to the appearance of your subtitles now you have to then individually change each subtitle - it's a nightmare!! These should definitely be attributes that you can paste onto all your graphics once you adjust one of them. Thank you!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Implement an Effects cropping feature for video clips similar to Windows 10 Photos

Implement an Effects cropping feature for video clips similar to Windows 10 Photos. This would be faster to edit than the current Crop-Motion combo.

This is an Adobe Premiere Pro feature request. Your cropping feature is far too complicated, time-consuming and imprecise.
    It involves multiple steps Effects - Crop, and also Effects - Motion.
    The Windows 10 "Photos" app has a much simpler cropping user-interface. Could you implement something similar to it? I would be happy to be beta tester for this.

This is for video clips. 24 frames per second or faster that can last for up to several…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Warp and sharpen don't work

I installed the latest update last week but can't use Warp and Sharpen anymore. The error code "This effect requires GPU accelaration" is coming on my screen (look appendix).
    So I reinstalled the previous version and i was able to use the Warp and Sharpen again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ultra key playback

You can't playback any changes you've made with ultra key without first rendering the footage in the timeline. This is unacceptable. It used to not be this way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add a cursor indicator when moving mask paths, to separate points from handles.

When using masks it can become frustrating to manipulate individual mask points when you begin to move the adjustment handles instead of the mask point itself. It's almost impossible to select the little point you want to move without mistakenly moving something else. Zooming in helps a lot to a point, but when points are very close to each other it can be difficult to navigate it. Rotoscoping is super time consuming, and I think adding some kind of indication of what you're moving will save some time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Radial Blur

Add radial blur to premiere pro please it's not that hard adobe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Vertical flip produces a flickering line on the top of the frame (bottom of unaltered clip)

When applying vertical flip to a clip, a flickering line, about a pixel or two wide, appears at the top of the frame (so the bottom of the original clip). I've seen this happen with different types of video, others have had the problem, and I can't find a solution (other than rotating instead of using the effect). Attached is a side-by-side of the original clip, then the vertically flipped clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On my premier pro I can not use the blur effect, doesn't allow me to apply? why is that? do I have to pay extra money to get that?

On my premier pro I can not use the blur effect, doesn't allow me to apply? why is that? do I have to pay extra money to get that?

I really need to know why when i select the blur effect to blur my background doesn't allow me to apply.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Manual X Y control of mask points

I really wish there was a drop down under the "Mask Path" in the effect controls pane that allowed you to manually set the X & Y positions of each point in a mask. Having to eyeball a mask shape is a pain, especially if you are trying to get straight lines. Having some way to manually input numerical values for the position of each point in a mask would help this immensely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rounded corners in video for Picture in Picture tutorials.

Please add radius control for corners of a video. Using it for Picture in Picture. Currently possible with a few steps but corner radius control would help speed up workflow. See attached file for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add check box "Repeat Edge Pixels" for Directional Blur

To fix this I'm not supposed to waste my time COPYING the same clip in order to paste it on the track below, REMOVE Directional Blur on this clip in order to NOT see the edges of my effect !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Turn off time interpolation for speed changed clips.

It's not an idea. It used to be available and it was taken away. I don't want to interpolate speed ramps to 15000%. Allow a way to turn off time interpolation. Right now there is frame sampling, frame blending, and optical flow. How about one that is none like it used to be?

It just adds render time for no reason on speed increases.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Random frame appears between cuts

A single frame from somewhere else in my sequence appears in between two elements, neither of which has that frame.
    In one example, it is between two jpegs. In the other it is between a nested sequence and the following MOV.
    In both cases, it is a frame for a JPEG that is part of the sequence.
    As you right-arrow three times:
    1st you see the last frame of the previous element
    2nd you see the JPEG
    3rd you see the first frame of the next element
    (The JPEG is no where near this cut)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dissolve options pop up window

How about the option of a small window that automatically pops up when adding transitions that allows the editor to choose the duration of the effect and its alignment (i.e. start at cut, end at cut, centered on cut)? No mousing should be required to select the options on this window – they should all be accessed via the keyboard.

The current option of clicking on transitions to change the duration or adjusting transitions by dragging is cumbersome for transitions that don't require subtle adjustments.

AVID has had this menu for years and it makes adding transitions much more efficient. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video and audio transitions (for eg. Dip to Black) should work on clips that have not been cut yet

Whenever I try to place a Dip to Black or Exponential Fade transition to clips that have not been cut yet (ie it's the very beginning or end of the original clip), it's not possible to place the effect.

Or if I'm using it between a clip that HAS been cut up (clip 1) and one that hasn't (clip 2), it'll apply the whole effect to the end of clip 1 but then do the dip to black transition during the time of the second clip (seems very counterintuitive and strange).

When you apply, say a 30 frame dip to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base