Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto Reframe - No Motion Tracking

Can we add a Motion Tracking option to Auto Reframe that is No Motion Tracking?

It would still fill the sequence frame, but keep the area of interest to the center of the frame.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add "Crop" under Effect Controls

The video effect "Crop" should be part of the other default effects in Effect Controls. I use "Crop" so often that it's annoying to constantly add it from the Video Effects Folder. It just makes sense to add it alongside "Position," "Scale," and "Rotation."

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Premiere Pro Effects Presets Need to retain the custom names given to them!

I go through the trouble of giving several effects custom names and then saving as a preset. Why would premiere delete my custom names and replace them with the name of the preset instead of the actual names!?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Batch Process Warp Stabilizer

We should be able to analyze all warp stabilized clips as part of a render or export. Working in a large project with multiple phases means clip by clip re-analyzing over and over and there isn't even a clear indicator of which clips will need to be re-analyzed, except clicking through them one by one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Toggle switch for keyframe scaling under effects controls.

I’d love to have an elegant way to set key frames for things like scaling and positioning, then when I change the in and out points on the clip, the key frames would scale up and down if I lengthen or shorten the clip - particularly helpful when dealing with stills. Just a little switch to turn on/off this functionality in the effects controls and a master on/off in the general preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 「複製」エフェクトが英語名に変更になっています。元に戻してください。

宜しくお願いします。

環境;Windows 10 v21H1、Premiere Pro v22.0

【現状】
    「複製」エフェクトの名前が、v22.0から「Replicate」に変更になっています。
    探しても見つからず、おかしいなと思ったら英語名になっていました。

【要望】
    元の「複製」に戻してください。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ad Hot key to apply Warpstabilizier and the ability to change the Warpstabilizer default setting bevor ad the stabilizer.

Ad Hot key to apply Warpstabilizier and the ability to change the Warpstabilizer default settings bevor ad the stabilizer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Warp Stabilizer playback bug

I have narrowed this issue down to using the Warp Stabilizer effect. When it's enabled, the frame shifts during playback or playhead scrolling (see attachment) but does not shift while the playhead is stationary. It doesn't appear to affect the renders which is good. When I disable Warp Stabilizer the frame shift is gone.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add more wipe transitions (clock wipe!) for Mac users!

Using Premiere Pro 2021 on a Mac and found out I don't have the ability to include a "clockwipe" video transition. Not happy. Hard to collaborate with a co-worker (who uses Premiere Pro on a PC).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix Morph Cut analyzing problems

Morph cut regularly gets stuck on analyzing. Worse, it sometimes successfully analyzes once and then later forgets. When that happens I have to change the transition position/duration or remove it and add it back to try and force it to reanalyze.

The problem with forgetting analysis is so common that I have to step through my cut one edit at a time before outputting each time because there's no warning that something is still analyzing. An export with an analyzing watermark is useless.

Clicking the "analyze" button on a stuck clip also doesn't work. That makes the watermark spaz between…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. easy motion tracking option for adding tracked text or images

Premiere already has the ability to track a mask forwards or backwards using both position, scale and rotation. I cannot understand why the position data is not available to copy onto other position/scale/rotation tracks. This is something that premiere already does, but this information is not given to us! PLEASE Adobe, let us have this information so we can easily track text or graphics to a subject without the hassle of opening AE to do it.

This should be super easy for you to implement - there is already a paid plugin that has been created with this very function,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Paste and replace" effects

In After Effects, when I have a Box Blur effect of 10px, for example, applied to a layer, and I paste another Box Blur effect of 15px, it replaces the old one, and does not create a new effect on top of the previous.
    In other words, pasting the same effect on a layer that already has it, just updates the parameters.

I wish I had that same behavior in Premiere Pro, specially when I am doing clip-by-clip color adjustments using Lumetri.

For instance, when I have already made an adjustment to a series of clips, and I wish to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. iris bug

There seems to be a bug with certain transitions (such as all the iris shapes). As long as the duration is under one second, it behaves normally, but after dragging it longer, the transition will actually appear shorter, no longer filling its full duration. Pulling the transition beyond three seconds makes the duration only appear for a few frames.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support for True 8k Images (8,192 x 6,144 - 4:3 ratio) for Pan and Zoom Applications

We have a new product for scanning electron microscopists, which is an 8k x 8k imaging system. When I load the image and create the Zoom in and pan effect, then zoom out; everything looks good in the preview. However, when I go to save it in 1080p everything gets choppy and resolution loss is too much.

The goal as a marketer I am trying to achieve is to be able to make two 15 second videos; one with an 8k image and the other with a 2k image. Zoom into the same area where the 8k image at 1,000…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Premiere Pro, ability to "stretch" multiple key frames so that they keep their relative distances.

Premiere Pro, ability to "stretch" multiple key frames so that they keep their relative distances.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ongoing Bug - Fade in a graphic with Alpha channel via Cross dissolve randomly creates artifacts

Cross Dissolve Bug. Been there for about 5 versions now.
    Take an element with or without an alpha, add a mask, or not, then apply cross dissolve to fade it in. Randomly it will show a black zone over the graphic during the fade. Bug workaround is to keyframe opacity. Test this and you will find a repeatable bug. IF it doesnt do it on your first test, try again with a different element, it will eventually show up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How about a clock wipe for the Mac. I could do a clock wipe in the 80's on a vision mixer but can't do one in premier pro in 2021! WTF

Have the same transitions available to Mac users as windows users. C'mon. We pay the same price!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. エフェクトコントロールパネルの高さ(幅)の保存

エフェクトコントロールパネルでキーフレーム作業をする際、グラフエディタを使う事が多いのですが、ここの高さ(幅)が狭いためグラフがよく見えず、毎回マウスで引き伸ばして作業をしています。

マウスでドラッグして高さ(幅)を広げて作業した後、別クリップを選択すると直ぐに元の高さ(デフォルト)に戻ってしまいます。

別クリップを選択する度に、高さが戻るため、毎回マウスでドラッグして広げてからグラフエディタを調整して、、という作業が非常に煩雑となっています。

可能であれば、この高さ(幅)を固定する、もしくはワークスペース保存時に記憶されるように機能改善を希望します。

ご検討、宜しくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. エフェクトコントロールパネルの高さ(幅)の保存

エフェクトコントロールパネルでキーフレームアニメーションやイージング作業を行う事が多いのですが、添付画像の『高さ』と記入してある部分を固定するもしくは、ワークスペース保存時に記憶されるように機能改善を希望します。

マウスでドラッグして高さを広げ作業後、別クリップを選択すると元の高さ(デフォルト)に戻るため、毎回のマウスで拡大する作業が煩雑と感じています。

ご検討、宜しくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base