Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add effect with modifier key replaces existing effect

Too often you want to apply an effect but NOT have it double up any existing ones. Ability to replace the same existing effect would allow more group applies as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clear out all source clip effects

Source effects can get cluttered- after all, pretty easy to add to multiples, harder to clear them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ECP graphing display for sizing speed/velocity broken in 22.1.2 build 1

Current shipping version has a bug in displaying speed/velocity graphs for sizing if you apply changes via the splines. See the image.

You get an incredibly tall Velocity section, and no matter what you do to the size of that section, you cannot get to the bottom where the splines are, nor see the entire graph.

Seriously, you can't drop a png file in here?

Neil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Content Aware Mask Selection & Tracking

The idea would be to have a way of selecting things content aware. Similar to how Photoshop now has the Content Aware Selections.

Being able to select a Tree / Face / Hand / Body / Car / etc. and have a mask for that.

Would make masking objects much easier and faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Premiere presets having the option to loop/repeat keyframes.

Would love the option to loop/repeat my keyframes for presets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ポイントスタビライザー

カメラの揺れをポイントで止めたい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why are some of the wipes that are available on the PC missing on the Mac, for example the "random wipe"?

This is not really an idea but more of a statement. Can you please keep the same wipes and effects for both systems. I was working on a Premier project that was on a PC and when I opened it on the Mac the wipe effect that is on the pc is missing on the Mac. Why can't they just have the same ones?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TIMECODE GENERATOR and CLIP NAME effect NEEDED STILL

PLEASE do NOT remove the timecode and clip name effect!!!!! I saw they were moved to the "obsolete" folder. WHY???

We have several producers who work "remotely" and can't be at the facility to create EDL's (Edit Decision Lists). There is no way for them to access the footage. So, I create "window dubs," by placing all the footage in a timeline and adding the CLIP NAME and TIMECODE effect to the clips. Then I can upload the rendered file to YouTube and the "producer" has a video file with all the clips and referenced clips timecode to be able…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mask path drawing

When drawing a mask, you should be able to decide (maybe by holding down a key combination or by selecting a variation of the pen tool) whether you want to move a point on the mask or if you want to adjust the spline on that point. At the moment it, it just seems random whether it does one or the other, and it is of great frustration. Also, you should be able to make a point complete angular again, by reseting the spline. Why is this not possible?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quickly remove or paste clip attributes

I very often want to remove one effect/attribute or copy/paste one effect/attribute onto a clip. It takes forever to click each tick box separately. It would save so much time if you could click once on the top box and drag the mouse downwards to select/deselect multiple boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Effects stacking with clipping to combine & share tracking masks and tracking keyframes.

It would save a lot of time it would be possible to link effects that can stack together and share tracking data masks. This idea comes from photoshop, where every layer that is enabled to be a clipping mask is above the affected layer. The same could be translated where effects are changed to clipping effects above the main effect with tracking data and mask being shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Effect and Transitions aren't working!

Not really an idea more like a suggestion, I've been trying to use simple effects like the "crop tool", glitch transitions, also including the "color grading" feature. However, they're not working, like nothing happens. Ever since the new update it's been malfunctioning horribly, just something I'd highly advised for you guys to resolve because it's really getting in the way of how I personally edit my projects which is to basically create fan edits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A simple rotate and zoom

Useful for straightening horizons. A simple slider that combines the zoom and rotate functions so it's perfectly cropped at the edges when straightened. Like photography apps have had for decades.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change color matte and add borders or shadows to keying effects

It would be great if you give us the possibility to change the color matte and add border, shadow or outline (border without filling) to luma or chroma keying, as we could do in Grass Valley switchers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a "Show Track Points" checkbox for Warp Stabilizer like the version in After Effects has.

Warp Stabilizer VFX has an option to show the points it's using to track and delete them if desired. This feature is missing from the Premiere version of the effect. I'm assuming there's a good reason for that but it's really a pain, I'm having to create linked comps and send footage to AE every time I need to fine tune the stabilization by modifying the track points. Please add this function to Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. clip expanding outside of mask frame

Clip expanding outside of frame when editing, I've rendered the effects, deleted keyframes and reshaped the mask but it keeps expanding outside of the mask I make.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RESPONSIVE KEYFRAMES - Ability to stick keyframes to clip´s start and end

PROBLEM: How often do I loose keyframes at start/end of clips when trimming a clip and the keyframe is then out of visible range.
    SOLUTION:
    I want the ability to make certain keyframes sticking relative to clip start and end. It would be great for presets and editing in my case!
    Imagine the endless possibilties of selfmade transitions.
    IMPLEMENTATION:
    It could be simple an user friendly: Let me select keyframes to stick it to: start/end/stretch with length of clip.
    Or there could be a second option for "cliplength-relative keyframing".

I name it: RESPONSIVE KEYFRAMING ;-)

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update Effects for GoPro 9 and 10

Good morning guys. I shoot music performances with 4 GoPro 9s. I've recently discovered that PP has Effects for removing GoPro lens distortion, but they only cover up to GP4 and it is currently up to GP10. Are there any plans of updating PP to the current GP models?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring planar tracking as built in feature

Planar tracking is basic feature for Video Editing Software today. Avid, vegas, Resolve and many more has this feature.
    Unfortunately, Premiere doesn't have it yet. This amazing adobe software still use third party plugin like mocha pro.
    Using dynamic link to create after affects composition is awful pain way.
    After effects is for vfx and motion graphics, Premiere if for video editing.
    Expensive montlly subscription software must have this basic feature.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base