Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

847 results found

1. The change color and change to color effects from color correction should revert to the most up-to-date versions of Premiere PRO.

The change color and change to color effects from color correction should revert to the most up-to-date versions of Premiere PRO. Because with the HSL of Lumetri Color, in addition to being much more laborious, the same effect is not achieved, especially when it comes to replacing it with a specific color.
    Please come back with these effects!
    Please come back with these effects!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring the Pan and Zoom tool from Premiere Rush to Premiere PRO

Adobe Premiere Rush is getting a Pan and Zoom effect for quick and easy pan and zoom options for stills and (we can presume) video as well.

There was a time when effects and advancments flowed from Premiere or Rush, but not in this case. While we can manually create pan and zooms in PPro with keyframes a fast and easy automated Pan and Zoom would be great. Both Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve have this features to Premiere is behind.

Most of the development work would be done if this exists in Rush so it should be…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. バグ報告 ワープスタビライザー

ワープスタビライザーを適用したクリップのサイズを変更すると、
    再生時に位置がずれてプレビューされてしまいます。
    修正願います。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. warp stabilizer

I think it would be great if we had the ability to keyframe our warp stabilization effects. Specifically the smoothness parameters. I often find myself wanting to just smooth out a part of my clip but then ease off the stabilization for other parts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can I go back to the previous version, the opacity fade in and out function is gone on the new version

Can I go back to the previous version, the opacity fade in and out function is gone on the new version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pixel motion blur - bug (doesn't work)

Haven't been able to get Pixel motion blur to work on any computer or software version of Premiere Pro. Works great in After Effects. Would be really nice not to have to open footage in After effects just to add this effect. Not sure why it's in Premiere Pro if it doesn't work. I've seen on other forms that no one else has been able to get it to work either. Keeps giving this message: "A low level exception has occurred in: Pixel Motion Blur (AEVideoFilter:11)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Drop Shadow and Stroke to Effects Controls

Adding Drop Shadow and Stroke (Border) to default effect control.
    Would like to scale image to 50% and add a border and shadow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Masking tools in Warp Stablizer (to decide which parts of a clip get analyzed!)

The Warp Stabilizer tool should have built-in masking tools for users to be able to decide which part(s) of a clip get analyzed for stabilization! (i.e. ability to ignore from analysis certain moving objects that can throw stabilization out of whack.)

TIP You can already decide which part(s) of a clip get analyzed for stabilization!

But it takes a few steps:
    1. Mask out parts of the clip you want Warp Stablizer to ignore using Opacity effect mask(s).
    2. Nest masked clip.
    3. Apply Warp Stabilizer to nest.
    4. Once the clip is stabilized, open nest.
    5. Turn off Opacity…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. dialogue box after deleting a keyframe?????

Please get rid of the dialogue box that asks about deleting keyframes. It's a huge time waster for the experienced editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Let us create/adjust keyframes while effect is disabled.

Sometimes it may be useful to create or adjust a keyframe while an effect is disabled. I'll give an example:

I often work with video that has small logos that occasionally appear near the bottom or sides of the screen. I use motion keyframes on anchor point and scale to crop these logos, and I use ease in/out transitions from the default values to the final crop level to create an unnoticeable zoom/cropping motion.

However, once I've created the crop effect I want, I need to then disable the motion effects to determine where the crop needs to start and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit feature in Effects Presets

I want to edit my Saved Effect Presets, It's kinda hassle to re saved them again and again. You get What I mean? I want them to just right click a preset and edit it whatever I want to edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not working bug effect - change to color

Change to Color on the latest version of Premiere 22.3.1 works in my Program Monitor but on export doesn't take effect! Making it useless.

Apple MacBook M1 Max, 64Gb RAM, Monterey 12.3.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use time remapping the same way as opacity

I would very much like to be able to use Time Remapping exactly the same way as Opacity; with the percentage value accessible/changeable, seeing as it's there but greyed out. Why would the value be displayed if it's unchangeable in that location, whereas Opacity's value is changeable in the same location. It's quite frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Custom Effects for Audio \ Video That I Often Use Directly in Media Browser

I have a lot of the same video effects that i use often. And i use audio aswell that i need to adjust everytime at a certain db level.

Is time consuming to drag and drop presets o manually set DB for each of this media.

I just want that for ex. That a Green Screen effect is already applied to that Clip in the media browser, so i just need to drag and drop the clip free of the green background. This for each video / audio effect that i want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Missing Filters in New Update

I noticed that 'Color Balance (HLS)' has been removed completely from the Effects in Premiere. I was on customer support and on a call with the tech team for hours over the past couple days and it looks like it was just removed completely. Would love for that effect to be added back in on the next update, have no idea why it was removed, I use it all the time!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG modification vitesse

Bonjour,
    Il est impossible de modifier la vitesse d'une vidéo avec des points clés depuis ma dernière mise à jour du logiciel (22.2.0)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BUG - Warp Stabiliser Mac M1 Pro

Using a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip:

Adding 50fps footage to a 25fps sequence to allow for slow motion if desired. If you add a warp stabiliser to this footage within the 25fps sequence the footage becomes heavily pixelated - very similar looking to the other issue I have posted relating to pixelation with hardware encoding export using the M1 Pro chip.

If you add 50fps footage to a 50fps sequence and add a warp stabiliser this issue does not happen. Equally the fault in it's entirety does NOT happen on a Windows PC or an Intel based Mac.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Effects pannel value REVERTS!!

I'm using a Windows 11 system.

I change the value of the effects panel with the keyboard (click and press arrow keys) then it just reverts in one or two seconds. Why does it happen? Dear Adobe, please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Content Aware Mask Selection & Tracking

The idea would be to have a way of selecting things content aware. Similar to how Photoshop now has the Content Aware Selections.

Being able to select a Tree / Face / Hand / Body / Car / etc. and have a mask for that.

Would make masking objects much easier and faster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Keyframe Options to Tracking and Kerning Text

This would add an option to add keyframes to the kerning and tracking controls for text. There are currently no way to do so in premiere, and having to switch to After Effects for a simple effect is tedious and inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base