Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Can only animate scale when animating position

I can only animate the scale of a picture when I animate the position at the same time.

And the scale value changes only when the position value changes, so I can't just adjust the position by 0.1, it has to change once per frame.

Happens with .jpeg and .png (I didn't test other file types).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Treat "Source" effects as the Intrinsic effects are, and display only one Effects Control tab

Currently there are two tabs for the Effects Control Panel ... the Source and Sequence tabs.

Much "modern" media is meta-driven, and has what are set as "Source" tab controls: all Log & RAW formats among others.

But the user never ever sees ALL effects on a clip in one place, and does not even KNOW there are perhaps Source effects applied when in the Sequence effects tab.

Plus ... the only way to get between them requires a mouse action, as there are no keyboard shortcuts nor control surface actions to change panels.

It's slow, clunky, inefficient, and ...…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. モーフカット適用時に手動レンダリングが機能しない Manual Rendering does not work on morph-cut

「インからアウトをレンダリング」をすると、レンダリングがなされ、レンダリングバーは緑になるが、再生すると画面に「バックグラウンドで分析中」のオレンジのバーが残ったままである。

つまりこの緑は嘘である。
    そして、少し待つとレンダリングバーが赤に戻る。
    エフェクトパネルの「分析」を押しても何ら改善されません。

何かしらの済んでない処理があるのでしょうが、
    こちらは再生したいだけなので全部処理済ませて欲しいです。
    たいへんにストレスがたまります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug Report: Scaling and Position keyframes don't work

Scale and Position keyframes don't work on some media. It is not consistent, happens on PNGs, ProRes media, etc. This isn't a new bug, but seems to be MUCH worse in 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add effect with modifier key replaces existing effect

Too often you want to apply an effect but NOT have it double up any existing ones. Ability to replace the same existing effect would allow more group applies as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Clear out all source clip effects

Source effects can get cluttered- after all, pretty easy to add to multiples, harder to clear them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG - Warp Stabiliser Mac M1 Pro

Using a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip:

Adding 50fps footage to a 25fps sequence to allow for slow motion if desired. If you add a warp stabiliser to this footage within the 25fps sequence the footage becomes heavily pixelated - very similar looking to the other issue I have posted relating to pixelation with hardware encoding export using the M1 Pro chip.

If you add 50fps footage to a 50fps sequence and add a warp stabiliser this issue does not happen. Equally the fault in it's entirety does NOT happen on a Windows PC or an Intel based Mac.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ECP graphing display for sizing speed/velocity broken in 22.1.2 build 1

Current shipping version has a bug in displaying speed/velocity graphs for sizing if you apply changes via the splines. See the image.

You get an incredibly tall Velocity section, and no matter what you do to the size of that section, you cannot get to the bottom where the splines are, nor see the entire graph.

Seriously, you can't drop a png file in here?

Neil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shortcut for secondary default transition length

Basically during an edit I am often trimming dialogue audio where I want a ~5 frame default transition, but then adding crossfades to music where i usually want a ~20 frame transition. I am adding a lot right now!

Basically my suggestion is two default audio transition lengths, one being the primary default, and the other being a "secondary" default that could be activated by a different shortcut, maybe Ctrl+Shift+D (of course can be set to whatever you want).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Content Aware Mask Selection & Tracking

The idea would be to have a way of selecting things content aware. Similar to how Photoshop now has the Content Aware Selections.

Being able to select a Tree / Face / Hand / Body / Car / etc. and have a mask for that.

Would make masking objects much easier and faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Premiere presets having the option to loop/repeat keyframes.

Would love the option to loop/repeat my keyframes for presets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ポイントスタビライザー

カメラの揺れをポイントで止めたい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. why are some of the wipes that are available on the PC missing on the Mac, for example the "random wipe"?

This is not really an idea but more of a statement. Can you please keep the same wipes and effects for both systems. I was working on a Premier project that was on a PC and when I opened it on the Mac the wipe effect that is on the pc is missing on the Mac. Why can't they just have the same ones?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mask path drawing

When drawing a mask, you should be able to decide (maybe by holding down a key combination or by selecting a variation of the pen tool) whether you want to move a point on the mask or if you want to adjust the spline on that point. At the moment it, it just seems random whether it does one or the other, and it is of great frustration. Also, you should be able to make a point complete angular again, by reseting the spline. Why is this not possible?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back legacy color correction filters

By removing the Fast Color Corrector and Change Color filters you have eliminated essential quick functionality. Lumetri is far from workable - How do I keyframe hue shifts and black grey white levels now? Please bring back these essential filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quickly remove or paste clip attributes

I very often want to remove one effect/attribute or copy/paste one effect/attribute onto a clip. It takes forever to click each tick box separately. It would save so much time if you could click once on the top box and drag the mouse downwards to select/deselect multiple boxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Missing Filters in New Update

I noticed that 'Color Balance (HLS)' has been removed completely from the Effects in Premiere. I was on customer support and on a call with the tech team for hours over the past couple days and it looks like it was just removed completely. Would love for that effect to be added back in on the next update, have no idea why it was removed, I use it all the time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Effects stacking with clipping to combine & share tracking masks and tracking keyframes.

It would save a lot of time it would be possible to link effects that can stack together and share tracking data masks. This idea comes from photoshop, where every layer that is enabled to be a clipping mask is above the affected layer. The same could be translated where effects are changed to clipping effects above the main effect with tracking data and mask being shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Effect and Transitions aren't working!

Not really an idea more like a suggestion, I've been trying to use simple effects like the "crop tool", glitch transitions, also including the "color grading" feature. However, they're not working, like nothing happens. Ever since the new update it's been malfunctioning horribly, just something I'd highly advised for you guys to resolve because it's really getting in the way of how I personally edit my projects which is to basically create fan edits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base