Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keyframes should automatically adjust when a transition is added.

Coming from an Avid background it is a wonderful thing to drop a transition between two clips that have keyframes on them because it will automatically adjust the keyframes so that the the two clips will continue on the path they were on during the transition. Here in premiere if I have two photos back to back that I've put movement on, when I add a transition the movement stops right in the middle of the movement and just looks bad. I understand that I can then go in and just adjust the start and the end keyframes, but this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. earthquake

earthquake or camera shake transition

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zoom bar of "control effects" doesn't works.

Zoom bar of "control effects" does'nt works. Its probably a bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. setting up thumbnail when exporting video

Setting up thumbnail when exporting video is a minimum requirement for a paid video software. Please, fix this ASAP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Using a dissolve on a masked solid causes flickering

As the title states. A solid, with a mask - I apply a cross dissolve to this solid and when it passes the dissolve there black flickering. So fed up with this software honestly.

I loose about half a day every week on bugs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. IRIS TRANSITION CONTROLS NEEDED

The Iris is a classic silent film wipe or to-black transition, here lacking some important controls.

I'd like to begin an Iris-out, but then HOLD for a start-end keyframe duration-- then continue out.

Current Iris is also lacking the INVERT checkbox found on many.

Finally, a TARGET function to shift coordinates- which allows the center of the iris to be right over a face or other important focal point in the frame-- not just dead center.

Best, as always,
    Loren

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Possible Easy to Reproduce Bug with Track Matte Key Effect and Non Square Pixels

I have been able to reproduce this on both a Mac and PC. Both with most recent versions of Premier Pro(14.4.0 build 38) and the respective operating systems. In each case, the issue only occurs with non-square pixels and using hardware acceleration (Metal on mac, Cuda on PC).

I have managed to reproduce this with minimal steps:

Steps to reproduce:

1) Start a new project (use Hardware acceleration)

2) create a new HD Bars and Tones, set it for 1.33 pixel aspect ratio

3) Drag the bars and tones to the sequence window to create a sequence with matching settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere Pro Effects Control Bug

Premiere Pro Effects Control Bug

I restarted my computer, opened my project, selected my adjustment layer, opened effects control, selected the "1" object on the far right, scroll down and selected it's scale attribute, then hit my up arrow keyboard key. Some other objects in the adjustment layer become corrupted. Same thing happens if I try to move down the "1" object with my mouse cursor. This is repeatable.

Premiere Pro 14.0
    Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    HP Laptop 17-bs0xx with
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 Driver Version 27.20.100.8587

Video of event at:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AinYe-Wd4MFJhMl-7gldHbwwDJvycA?e=GHWDgs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix Keyframes

Keyframes aren't working unless I nest my clips, which is causing problems. When I try to animate a mask it doesn't animate, it just changes that property for all of the keyframes. Also my position keyframes are acting up by continuing to drift my clip despite there not being a keyframe animation making my clips move this way. And for Christ's sake, before you say "did you try _____?" YES. I TRIED EVERYTHING. Your software isn't working properly, and that's incredibly unethical considering I'm paying for it. Please fix your software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add in adjustable curves (linear/bezier...) for transition moves like Slides and Wipes

Perhaps some form of keyframing/curves adjustment for moving transitions such as slides and wipes to allow users to create their custom transition speeds/to create smoother transitions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Toggle animation doesn't work anymore.

When you set the keyframes for the toggle animation (scaling an image) and you preview it, it doesn't move at all and picks the settings of the last keyframe to show in the preview. I updated the software, restarted the computer, but it doesn't help...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Speed/Duration to Effect Controls Panel

Instead of having to right click on the timeline to adjust speed/duration, add it to the Effect Controls panel.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Nest video and warp stabilizer not work

When I decrease the percentage of the speed of a video, and apply nesting, when I use the warp stabilizer, it does not stabilize the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. transition dialog box for much faster editing

Transitions are added a lot in a session, also the length and allignment and type. currently it is a lot of clicking for a simple returning action.
    It would be a great timesaver to have a small floating dialog box, when adding a transition. The box should contain: duration, allignment (start, middle, end) & transition type. And a visual of allignment.
    When prompted it should first open in the length field, so you can directly type length. Also remember the last entry, so an enter wil do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On Effects controls - No Keyframes are working

If i scale something by using keyframes, starting at to Scale 100 then going to 150, the whole clip will be 150 and doesn't zoom in.
    Same with Opacity, Position..

Latest version of Adobe
    Window 10 pro
    256Gb Ram
    Intel (R) Xeon(R) Gold 6128 CPU
    NVIDIA Quadro P4000

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Adjustment Layers to utilize responsive design the same as Essential Graphics

Right now, we can use responsive design on Essential Graphics to keep keyframes locked in place when extending the length of a graphic, however often times we use Adjustment Layers above footage to create things like pan and zoom with Transform, or on/off a Gaussian blur. It would be great to have responsive design options that when extending the length of an adjustment layer, the keyframes can go with the boundaries, this would cut down on needless keyframe adjustments when doing bulk work with adjustment layers as the holder of effect stacks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the Transition effect the defualt Motion Controler

So, your like me and spent a TON OF TIME keyframing a shot (personally, I'm editing memes that need a lot of motion) and you get to the end. You say to yourself, "Whats missing from this?". Then you realize....... MOTION BLUR. So, you have to go to the effects panel, put a transform effect and do all of your keyframes over again and crank up the Shutter Angle effect. Whilst most of the effects in the Transform effect are in the motion controller, you still need to drag in the transform effect to just do some simple motion blur.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I cannot make keyframes for speed ramping in the effect control panel.

I used to be able to click ctrl and make keyframes in the effects panel but that is now gone in the new update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Clip motion position disobeys keyframes

Steps to reproduce:

1. Throw any clip on your timeline

2. Add 3 Position keyframes. (The bug is more obvious if they're several seconds apart.) Confirm the position values for all are the default 960,540.

3. Change the position value for the 1st keyframe to 960,0

4. Change the position value for the 2nd keyframe to 950,540

Play and behold... between the 2nd and 3rd keyframe, the clip moves in the Y axis!
    And yet the 2nd & 3rd keyframes are from 950,540 to 960,540. So instead of a slow movement to the right, it's adding a down&up movement (my Y value peaks at…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base