Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create shortcut key to remove transitions at the playhead

Removing lots of audio transitions at the same time on multitrack audio can be frustrating. In Avid we can press a shortcut key to "remove effects" which, admittedly, is rather vague and limiting, however it works great for quickly removing a handful of transitions all at once. Would like something that works very similar to applying default transitions at the playhead, except instead of applying, it removes them (either at the playhead or if you select a trim or multiple trims and press the key).

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug in Add Mask effect

Hi,

There appears to be a bug in the Adobe Premiere CC video effect "Add Mask" or "Apply Mask" which is in the Channels effects bin. (Sorry if I get the name wrong, I use Premiere in French). The Apply Mask effect no longer considers the effects applied to the elements on the track selected as the source of the mask. This was not the case last year (in 2018) in Premiere. My projects are no longer rendering as they did.

The only solution I've found is to bake (export and insert as a clip) the track to be used…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A hotkey to enable/disable all or selected effects in timeline.

I'd love to be able to turn off all (or at least the GPU intensive) effects when I'm editing.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Render and Replace does not work with Warp Stabilizer

When using the new render and replace for effects on a warp stabilizer effected clip the rendered clip is just the "Frames need to be analyzed" banner over the footage.

I set up the effect and analyzed the footage and it looks correct in the program monitor (the footage is warp stabilized as it should be.) I right click and choose render and replace, and in this case I used Quicktime Cineform 10 bit YUV. It goes through and renders but when it's done, the clip just appears with the blue banner. I'm sure just a small oversight in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. warp stabilizer - need to constantly re-analyze

I'm running into a bug where the warp stabilizer effect will analyze and stabilize normally when i apply it however as I make progress through my project the effect becomes un-analyzed without me knowing. Then when I try to export the project I get an alert that says there are unanalyzed warp stabilizer effects on the timeline therefore I have to take more time to re-analyze each clip.

Maybe the effect becomes unanalyzed when I cut it shorter? This wouldn't make too much sense as the previous versions of Premiere would allow me to 1, apply and analyze a clip…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. EASE BOTH keyframes

Would be great to have Ease Both as an option under Temporal Interpolation. I have multiple keyframes under my Motion tab and the frame is jumping all over the place. If there was Ease Both as there is in AE, this wouldn't be a problem!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need an "Analyze all" button for all Warp Stabilizer and Morph Cut effects in a Sequence

I very often modify clips later that have had Warp Stabilizer applied to them (especially when adding transitions to a sequence last). I then have to go back through very long sequences, perform an effects search, and manually click Analyze. It would be great if there was an "analyze all" button to analyze all effects in a sequence including Morph Cut. Thank you!

95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add title animation effects to titler

Please add a set of default title animation effects to the titler. Slides, reveals, type-ons, fades, etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please DO NOT remove Luma Curve or RGB Curves in future updates

Luma Curve and RGB Curves are currently in the obsolete folder in the effects panel. These are important and simple tools the deserve to have their own separate effect, outside of Lumetri.
    I often use multiple Luma Curve effects underneath my Lumetri effect, so that I can adjust the tone of a shot before adding any LUTs and addition color correction. Currently, Lumetri's curves set is after all basic and secondary color effects, which means there's no way to setup the tones of a shot.

Please do not remove these effects from Premeire. It would cause Premiere's color grading process…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. TRANSISTIONS PREMIERE PRO

I would like to see a feature that enables you to create a transition between two clips that are on different layers just as you would if they had been on the same layer.

This is a feature that I miss as I used it extensively in my previous Editor. I've only recently moved back to Premiere Pro because I wanted to use RED GIANT Software Suites.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Face Tracker and Auto Centering to Premiere Pro

Incorporate the After Effects Face Tracking feature as an auto centering method for bulk editing. An example of the use case is the "Selfie Everyday" fad: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2649140

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Value and speed graph for keyframes

It's boring to only use the standard easing in Premiere Pro. It would be great if we can manipulate the curves like in After Effects.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Morph Cut - Analyzing progress bar

Please give us a progress bar for morph cut's analyzing so we have a clue how long it will take to finish.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Write Warp Stabilizer data to external file

Warp Stabilizer is known for its insane impact on project file size - right now I have a project with some stabilized footage, and the project file size is 850 MEGABYTES. It's crazy, and now imagine this thing autosaves every 10 minutes - it takes about a minute just to save it. This makes this plugin unusable. And the solution is pretty simple - keep stbilization data outsude of the project file, like other stabilization plugins do. The plugin should create an external file for stabilization data in the project folder, and update it only when reanalyzing footage. I guess…

88 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Puppet Tool

I would like you all to bring the Puppet Tool from After Effects to Premiere Pro. Premiere is great, especially because of the Creative Bundle, but I used to love that Puppet effect. I believe it has great use in the Premiere application.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Dip to Black" and "Dip to White" Can't be copied to clipboard

Premiere Pro allows to copy transitions to the clipboard and then pasting to other clips' in and out points. But it's not working with the Dip To transitions. They simply don't go to the clipboard, and the PASTE command pastes something that was copied to the clipboard earlier.
    There might be other transitions with this problem but so far I haven't found them.
    I am using Windows 10, Premiere Pro 13.1.2 build 9

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why should i have to nest my clip to add a warp stabilizer and time remapping on the same clip?

Why do i have to turn my clip green to be able to add a stabilizer effect, and time remapping within one clip? Can you seriously consider allowing editors to add these two effects on the same timeline without having to nest the clip?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Consistent Time Remapping Between PR and AE

Please make it consistent using the time remapping features in Premiere and AE. AE is so much more accurate and easy to use. If I have a clip that I remap and then send to VFX, I have to strip off the remap first. Then they have to apply it on their end and it becomes a challenge to match what was in the edit originally. Please make this more consistent. Make it keyframe-able like in AE and even like the Transform Controls.

If you really wanted to make my life awesome, you could add the Animation window like in…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base