Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. dialogue box after deleting a keyframe?????

Please get rid of the dialogue box that asks about deleting keyframes. It's a huge time waster for the experienced editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Let us create/adjust keyframes while effect is disabled.

Sometimes it may be useful to create or adjust a keyframe while an effect is disabled. I'll give an example:

I often work with video that has small logos that occasionally appear near the bottom or sides of the screen. I use motion keyframes on anchor point and scale to crop these logos, and I use ease in/out transitions from the default values to the final crop level to create an unnoticeable zoom/cropping motion.

However, once I've created the crop effect I want, I need to then disable the motion effects to determine where the crop needs to start and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add AE's Bezier Warp and Mesh Warp to Premiere Pro effects.

I often take a clip from Premiere into After Effects to warp a part of the image for stretching etc. It would be so useful to add Bezier Warp and Mesh Warp to Premiere Pro and not just in After Effects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit feature in Effects Presets

I want to edit my Saved Effect Presets, It's kinda hassle to re saved them again and again. You get What I mean? I want them to just right click a preset and edit it whatever I want to edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Not working bug effect - change to color

Change to Color on the latest version of Premiere 22.3.1 works in my Program Monitor but on export doesn't take effect! Making it useless.

Apple MacBook M1 Max, 64Gb RAM, Monterey 12.3.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use time remapping the same way as opacity

I would very much like to be able to use Time Remapping exactly the same way as Opacity; with the percentage value accessible/changeable, seeing as it's there but greyed out. Why would the value be displayed if it's unchangeable in that location, whereas Opacity's value is changeable in the same location. It's quite frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Custom Effects for Audio \ Video That I Often Use Directly in Media Browser

I have a lot of the same video effects that i use often. And i use audio aswell that i need to adjust everytime at a certain db level.

Is time consuming to drag and drop presets o manually set DB for each of this media.

I just want that for ex. That a Green Screen effect is already applied to that Clip in the media browser, so i just need to drag and drop the clip free of the green background. This for each video / audio effect that i want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG modification vitesse

Bonjour,
    Il est impossible de modifier la vitesse d'une vidéo avec des points clés depuis ma dernière mise à jour du logiciel (22.2.0)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Effects pannel value REVERTS!!

I'm using a Windows 11 system.

I change the value of the effects panel with the keyboard (click and press arrow keys) then it just reverts in one or two seconds. Why does it happen? Dear Adobe, please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Keyframe Options to Tracking and Kerning Text

This would add an option to add keyframes to the kerning and tracking controls for text. There are currently no way to do so in premiere, and having to switch to After Effects for a simple effect is tedious and inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Masking tools in Warp Stablizer (to decide which parts of a clip get analyzed!)

The Warp Stabilizer tool should have built-in masking tools for users to be able to decide which part(s) of a clip get analyzed for stabilization! (i.e. ability to ignore from analysis certain moving objects that can throw stabilization out of whack.)

TIP You can already decide which part(s) of a clip get analyzed for stabilization!

But it takes a few steps:
    1. Mask out parts of the clip you want Warp Stablizer to ignore using Opacity effect mask(s).
    2. Nest masked clip.
    3. Apply Warp Stabilizer to nest.
    4. Once the clip is stabilized, open nest.
    5. Turn off Opacity…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dust & scratches

Continue to support Dust & Scratches, rather than making it "Obsolete." This continues to be one of the best, and easiest ways to remove dust, and its unfair that its being made "obsolete." If it's not kept, we need a replacement tool, perhaps one dedicated specifically to removing dust spots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a "Preset group" with multiple effects

Sometimes I have multiple effects that I am applying to clips across the project - e.g. for a cool transition or stylized clip I might apply a lumetri preset, a blur, and a transform effect.

It would be helpful to be able to make a preset that applies all 3 at once to save time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Copy Motion values and keyframes to Transform Effect

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to position, rotation, etc. that I want to take effect before the motion effects that I've already keyframed in, or I want to take the adjustments that I've made in one clip and apply them to additional clips without affecting the motion effects that have already been applied to the additional clips.

Since the Transform effect is effectively a more powerful version of the Motion effect, it should be possible to simply copy/paste over the values from one effect to the other and would save a lot of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Insert Adjustment Layer at selected gap

Save us some time creating adjustment layers and let us create them directly on the timeline. Similar to how generating text works now.

1. Set in & out points on the timeline.

2. Use the keyboard shortcut I am suggesting.

3. An adjustment layer with video settings matching the timeline is created on the lowest selected video track between the in and out points.

4. Profit.

Saves us the steps of creating adjustment layer clips in the project panel - I don't actually know why we need to be able to see them in the project panel or source monitor at all to be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add wiggle to Premiere pro

I want to add this shake to my footage to make it look vintage 8mm you know? But I have to link the footage to after effects each time to do it, and when I try to add it manually it looks trash and takes up way too much time. Please add wiggle to Premiere Pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like a shortcut where I can add transition effects between clips. Thank YOU

A button where it adds a transition effect in between clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SHORTCUT MULTICAM IN SAME CLICK TO CHANGE CAMERAS A DISSOLVE IS ADDED ALL IN ONE KEYBOARD SHORTCUT

SHORTCUT MULTICAM IN SAME CLICK TO CHANGE CAMERAS A DISSOLVE IS ADDED ALL IN ONE KEYBOARD SHORTCUT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If I use Premiere 22.2. I must always press "strg", in the Beta-Version all is right! I'm 76...

If I use Premiere 22.2. I must always press "strg", in the Beta-Version all is right! I'm 76...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pan Behind Tool Snap anchor point position to center or grid with modifier key, shift or cntrl as in After Effects

Pan Behind Tool Snap anchor point position to center or grid with modifier key, shift or cntrl as in After Effects

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base