Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video Track Masking

It would be fantastic to apply a mask or effect to an entire track. For instance, when cutting split screen videos, you could mask one track to the top half of your screen. Then any footage you put into that track would be restricted to the track's mask.

Then you could more easily work with different resolutions, reframing, and layout without worrying if your seam is going to be consistent across the video.

I know this is similar to this ask: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/33869674-assigning-effect-to-video-track. But everyone in that thread just said adjustment layers, that was that.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG - Warp Stabiliser Broken in 2019.

2019 Warp Stabiliser Broken on GPU Export,
    Since the upgrade to 2019 any clips with warp stabiliser applied export offset right and down.
    This occurs when GPU Mercury is set as the renderer. Using 'software only' resolves teh issue, but the render time on this project will become days and usually locks up the machine.
    Please can this problem be resolved.I'm currently in the process of downgrading teh project to 2018 in the hope that this will be a temporary fix for the problem.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to add and modify Lumetri Color to the group of clips

When I have a group of shots from the same location I should be able to add and modify the Lumetri Color Effect for all of them at once. Regardless of their position on the timeline. You could add it in the Lumetri panel next to the Master tab. Design three buttons here. Default “Clip” level button. “Master” level button and a “Group” level button. I think this is doable and would make the color correction/grading process more efficient.

51 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Feature Request: selective warp stabilizer tracking?

I'd love to see some sort of parameter adjustment where the user could apply warp stabilizer then maybe mask out or select a portion of the frame which they would like to stabilize. Similar to the new content aware fill interface in Photoshop, I thought a similar workflow may be a huge improvement for warp stabilizer.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't Allow Warp Stabiliser Errors on Export

Hi,

Every so often, when watching something I've exported, I discover that a Warp Stabiliser effect has not done it's job and I have instead the blue strip stating "frames need analysing". Please update this so that Premiere will not allow you to export if this is the case or at least throw up a dialogue box informing you the effect isn't working. I try to watch every export through before it goes to client but sometimes there just isn't time! This is a silly thing to have to worry about causing embarassment.

Warp Stabiliser is a great effect but…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There's a problem with opacity masking,

different portions of the sequence become corrupted even if the masking in not nearly touching that

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. DO AWAY WITH THE REQUIREMENT TO TRIM EVERY CLIP WITH THE RED BRACKETS BEFORE YOU CAN ADD A TRANSITION.

PLEASE DO AWAY WITH THE REQUIREMENT TO TRIM EVERY CLIP WITH THE RED BRACKETS BEFORE YOU CAN ADD A TRANSITION WITHOUT ONE OF THE CLIPS ENDING UP FROZEN DURING THE TRANSITION!

NO OTHER SOFTWARE DOES IT!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More base effects? Like VHS effect........

I would like to see more effects, Added to Premiere CC if possible. I would the ability to add a old VHS look and so on that is not possible now, Also some effects for gamers just all around more effects that are useful and cool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stuck and/or dead pixel fix

Often cameras will have dead or stuck pixels. Currently there is no native easy to fix those in Premiere. Resolve has introduced an easy and ingenious way to address, I would like to see a similiar solution integrated into Premiere.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Crash at dissolve duration

When you change a dissolve duration to 00:00:00:00 by mistake it instantly crashes Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. inverted mask

Hey, @AdobePremiere why can’t I use 2 masks with text in Essential Graphics? The first mask works fine inverted. Once I add a second and invert it both masks fail to work.

This is really bugging me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Replace with Clip is broken

I am applying Basic 3D and drop shadow to a PNG clip with keframes on position, scale, rotation, distance to image, swivel, and opacity on the drop shadow with another set of keyframes 10 frames after. When I replace the clip on the timeline by either alt dragging or Replace with Clip from Bin/Source Monitor and then I move the clip up one layer, the key frames move back in time half a frame. When I undo, the keyframes are still incorrect. The files are the same dimensions. From that point on, the keyframes behave unpredictably and, even after I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Corner Pin error

While applying the skew like effect called Corner Pin, I received the error: Corner Pin cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 in either dimension.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. mark favorite effects and transitions

I would need a possibility to mark (color etc.) my favorite effects and transitions and put (copy?) them to a favorite folder.

thx

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fade to Black transition

Please add Fade to Black transition so multiple layers can evenly fade to black at the end of a sequence without nesting. (like Avid MC).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Possibilità di eliminare tutte le transizioni in una sequenza

Avete aggiunto la possibilità di rimuovere tutti gli effetti tramite l'opzione Remove Attribute. Bene, dovete fare lo stesso con le transizioni video e audio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create shortcut key to remove transitions at the playhead

Removing lots of audio transitions at the same time on multitrack audio can be frustrating. In Avid we can press a shortcut key to "remove effects" which, admittedly, is rather vague and limiting, however it works great for quickly removing a handful of transitions all at once. Would like something that works very similar to applying default transitions at the playhead, except instead of applying, it removes them (either at the playhead or if you select a trim or multiple trims and press the key).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug in Add Mask effect

Hi,

There appears to be a bug in the Adobe Premiere CC video effect "Add Mask" or "Apply Mask" which is in the Channels effects bin. (Sorry if I get the name wrong, I use Premiere in French). The Apply Mask effect no longer considers the effects applied to the elements on the track selected as the source of the mask. This was not the case last year (in 2018) in Premiere. My projects are no longer rendering as they did.

The only solution I've found is to bake (export and insert as a clip) the track to be used…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A hotkey to enable/disable all or selected effects in timeline.

I'd love to be able to turn off all (or at least the GPU intensive) effects when I'm editing.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base