Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Extendscript panels to access and modify masks in Adobe Premiere

Extendscript should be able to read and set points on masks just as expressions in After Effects are now able to do. See feature request DVAPR-4226166.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Warning when exporting a sequence has unprocessed morph or stabilize effects

Because warp stabilizer and morph cut process in the background, there's not a good way of knowing if they're done other than to check each one first. Sometimes I'll output a cut only to see that it had forgotten all the morph cuts and hadn't re-analyzed them yet. So I get a bunch of banners in the output with hard cuts. There's no reason I would ever want to output a cut with those banners. At least give me a warning that there are still effects processing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Frame Hold Key Frames Bug

Seems like when I add a frame hold (freeze frame), I can add a couple of keyframes to the beginning of the clip (opacity 100% down to 30%, for example). BUT, I cannot then add any keyframes at the end to bring it back up to 100%. I have to cut the track into two clips, bring the opacity of the second clip up to 100%, then add a cross dissolve between the two. Have seen this bug reported elsewheres, so am thinking it's not just me! (Premiere Pro CC 2018, since 14.5 "isn't compatible...") Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Warp Stabilizer offsets frame location

Premiere 13.1.5- working in a triptych layout for a museum installation. Full HD has been shrunk to 33%. I have left, center and right images laid out for color correction and tweaks.

I applied the Warp Stabilizer to a center screen image with these settings:

Result: Smooth Motion

Smoothness- 50%

Method - Position, Scale, Rotation

Preserve Scale- unchecked

Borders>Framing- Stabilize, Crop, Auto-Scale

Auto-scale (112.5%)

I've converted the project to Premiere 14 to do final review. At the point where this stabilized screen appears it shifts to the upper left during playback. When I stop playback, it appears right back where…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. easy ease shortcut

A shortcut for easy ease. In After Effects it's simply F9. But I happen to use easy ease for premiere a lot too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Delete Multiple Transitions

The ability the delete multiple transitions at once sounds like it should be a given, but it is not.

So there's already a way to select multiple "cuts", just by pressing CTRL and dragging the mouse over, we can select all the cuts we need. With this selection in place, a single button (Backspace or Delete) should simply clear the transitions applied on those selected cuts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. time-keyframes do not work correct

When a video is manipulated in runtime by setting key-frames, the resulting sequence can not be used in full length.
    "Seq" shows no video between inpoint (54:13) and picture "Bild.jpg" (1:04:00).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. トランスフォームでmetalを使用するとNGエラーです

このエフェクトの
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Bu8lHerBI&t=355s

で同じ方法をしますとMetal再生が出来ません。
    廃止予定のcudaですと画面に表示されて再生できます。

Metalのエラーです。宜しく改善のほどお願い致します/

プレミアプロCC2020 バージョン14.5 です  Mac OSX 10.14.6
    です。

ちなみにすぐにバグ報告してページが見つかりません

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Transform is broken with CUDA

Applying a custom shutter angle in the Transform effect with CUDA enabled causes the affected layer to disappear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Some masks don't render properly in 14.4

I have attached a sequence that is no longer rendering the mask that reveals the red scratches properly in the current version. I can probably hack it by redoing the motion keyframes, but it has happened to more than one of my masks this year. They either preview about 200 to the left, or they actually render there like this one. This has been a little flakey in the past, but is now more broken.

This is one sequence out of my BatesHaunt halloween show project that I have been updating every year since 2002. I started it on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adding cross dissolve to video clips with mask does not work properly

I have been working with premiere for a year now. One of the very first weird issues I had and continue to have is when I add a cross dissolve to a video clip with a mask the cross dissolve does not play properly. Pausing in the middle of the transition it looks fine but during playback the mask turns off. I’ve worked around this with opacity keyframes. But it is odd and inconsistent. Some clips are fine, some not. Which makes me wonder if a codec is to blame. Rendering the clip does not fix the problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Graphics affected by the whip transition break the program when modified.

It took me awhile to figure this out and it was extremely frustrating and time-wasting.

Everytime I changed the scaling on the shape of a caption that had the whip transition, the program window would free and not update anymore or playback. I fixed it by deleting the whip transition while I modified the shape and added it back on after I was done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Write On

The "write on" effect, I have been told it is automated in After Effects. May you please make it automated in Premiere Pro? I dont know After Effects, and the manual process in Premiere... not cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix Time Remapping in Paste Attributes // Allow the creation of presets for time remapping

Time remapping has a number of functional issues and bugs in the current version of Premiere. The number one issue for me is that "Paste-Attributes" for time remapping is broken. (If anyone knows a fix for this, I would love to hear it!)

.. But the functional issues aside, Speed ramping is something I use frequently often for very simple, repetitive tasks. Being able to save out presets would be a life saver.

Example:

You want to ramp up the speed of your clip when it starts, and slow it down when it ends. You want it to take a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Speed control

Add speed control to the Effects section and improve the keyframe settings with a Bezier-curve editor dropdown to allow increasing/slowdown/smooth warping of the changed parameters - which should be there for all effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Crop Bug Premiere Pro 2020 - MBP 16" 2019

When you add a crop to a video clip and use all four values the clip image becomes corrupted on the new MBP 16" 2019

Model Name: MacBook Pro
    Model Identifier: MacBookPro16,1

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M:

Chipset Model: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
    Type: GPU
    Bus: PCIe
    PCIe Lane Width: x16
    VRAM (Total): 8 GB
    Vendor: AMD (0x1002)
    Device ID: 0x7340
    Revision ID: 0x0040
    ROM Revision: 113-D3220E-190
    VBIOS Version: 113-D32206U1-019
    Option ROM Version: 113-D32206U1-019
    EFI Driver Version: 01.01.190
    Automatic Graphics Switching: Supported
    gMux Version: 5.0.0
    Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily2 v1
    Displays:
    Color LCD:
    Display Type: Built-In Retina LCD
    Resolution:…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Premiere Audio Video synchron

BUG: In some cases the exponential audio crossfade effect destroys the audio-video-synchronization. The problem does not occur when I preview the video in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020, but only after rendering. More precisely, I take a 50fps video with synchron audio, then make a cut after 23 frames, and drag the audio crossfade effect just to the first 23 frames. Then in the preview everything seems fine, but after rendering I notice that audio and video are not synchron.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. track based video effects

In addition to Adjustment layers, I often want to apply an effect to an entire video track, the way I would with audio tracks.

Imagine I want to make one track black and white, even though it's made up of dozens of different clips where Master Effect wouldn't work.

But there will be gaps between some clips. Adding an Adjustment layer above would make video clips below those gaps ALSO black and white, which I don't want.

I need to be able to say "all of track 3 is B&W, all of track 5 is horizontally flipped" etc....

This often…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Basic 3d does not work properly

When I change swivel or tilt settings in Basic 3d, the effect crops the image itself. This effect is unusable at this moment...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base