Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lumetri Colors - wheels not centered bug

Bug

The wheels in the Lumetri Color effect are not centered on my machine. Examples include the Tint wheels in the Creative tab, the Hue Saturation Curves wheel in the Curves tab, and the color wheels in the Color Wheels & Match tab. Seems there are other cases out there too, see the following threads already:
    - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2388563
    - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2421983

Can you please fix, Adobe?

Thanks. This could be a wider issues with other Adobe products as well from reading around too.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show markers in Effect Controls

If a clip or a nested sequence has markers on it, or even if there's a marker placed on the timeline, show it inside the Effect Controls window's timeline.
    A good place would be at the top, where the clip name and timecode numbers are shown.
    Also, obviously, make the keyframes snap to the markers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FUSION MODES

The Premiere Fusion modes should be as powerful as the After Effects and Photoshop fusion modes.

TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them. TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix this wireframe bug please!

Until recently, I've always been able to bring up the wireframe for resizing an image in the program window by putting the playhead on the relevant clip in the sequence and double-clicking on it's image in the program window. Now, more often than not it doesn't work. It works if I have just opened Premiere and it's the first thing I try....but then it stops working. It's an infuriating bug! Please look into it and fix.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Copy and paste attributes in parallel

I've got a bunch of multicam sequences that share the same basic color correction and motion control adjustments from Multicam sequence to the next... I'd love to be able to copy V1, V2, V3, and V4 simultaneously and paste their attributes to V1, V2, V3, V4 (set up the same way) in one move, rather than having to create presets for each track or having to move back and forth between sequences constantly. That, or if it'd be possible to apply effects to a template track, I could achieve the same result.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. so many erros in cross dissolve...

this is the 3rd time I reported for different errors for this product in 3 consecutive days, everyday I encounter a new bug for god sake, this is just ridiculous.

Adding opacity keyframe (0%-100%) to a clip with a keyframes time-remapping, the clip flickering..... from 100% to total black to 100%. this is not even making sense.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Effect Control Panel for Each Track on the Timeline

Sometimes when editing interviews, I find myself having to scale and re-compose some of the shots due to unseen and blurred out objects in the foreground that were hard to see on location, or by request of the client.

These mistakes are sometimes caught after I have already cut and laid out the clips accordingly, causing me to have to click on each clip and change the scale and position of each clip of my interview.

This can easily be fixed by adding an "Effect Controls" panel for each track, similar to what Audition has.

I think this would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Proportion Augmented in the Video FX makes Black Levels under legal parameters

Proportion Augmented in the Video FX makes Black Levels under legal parameters-

Increase the % of the image Size sometimes is necesary for our productions. Recently we found that Black Levels decrease with the Zoom F/X and Levels get under Legal Parameters. This Bug should be solved because our Networks are returning some of our productions because of this il.legal levels.
    (case number ADB-2776041-H6L8)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. cross dissolve bug with time remapping

add key-framed time remapping to a clip and then cross dissolve, cross dissolve become completely black. even after nesting the time-remapping clip.
    cross dissolve is such a basic function, and this bug has never been fixed since the old version. This program is just full of bugs considering this is a paid product instead of beta.
    Those who's responsible for this product please get your shxt together.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix "Effect Controls" keyframes bug when nudging

With a clip selected on the timeline and the Effect Controls panel open, nudge the clip twice using Alt+Left/Right

With Windows DPI scaling on (150%, for example), the zoom adjusts itself for no reasonable reason and you can't see all of your keyframes anymore. It almost appears to zoom in, but you can't zoom back out.

Minor bug with workarounds, but needs to be reported.

For some reason I don't have faith that it'll get fixed. The Premiere team seems to have no desire to support DPI scaling on Windows. Years of bugs that happen when scaling is turned on.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a tracking function to Premiere Pro

Add a tracking function to Premiere Pro so you don't always have to use After Effects for smaller retouching of moving images.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. opacity mask + crossfade algorism

the result to put crossfade on a clip with opacity mask result doesn't render correctly. it shows up the mask itself. adding nesting doesn't help, which is very problematic, because the algorism for nesting should work as the ( ) in math . This is like the difference between 21+1 and 2(1+1), the nest should work as later.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug: An applied custom video transition can not be copied

If I set a custom video transition shortcut, say "Apply Video Dip to White Transition" and apply it to a clip, if I try to copy that transition it will not be possible, will be pasted the last thing I copied.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. GHOST FRAMES

Premiere Pro should improve its transitions effects, because the default transition effect generate ghost frames.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Selecting mask whilst viewing alpha changes image aspect

Set your program monitor zoom to 10%, view the alpha, add an opacity mask to a clip and then click between the 'Opacity' field and the 'Mask (1)' field in the Effect Controls panel. The Alpha channel appears to change and distort. depending on the size of the Program Monitor. Also, you cannot access the mask controls when viewing the alpha in the program monitor.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add transition to beginning and end of clip

Back in the days of FCP 7, if you wanted to add a dissolve/transition to the beginning and end of a clip, you'd simply drag it down into the body of the clip (rather than the top or tail), and boom! Two transitions with a single mouse move.

It would be excellent to have this in Premiere.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only way that I can currently see to do this, is to switch to the trim tool temporarily, and select the clip top and tail, and I can then apply the transition. Compared to FCP, this is pretty slow,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG - in Effect Controls value insertion

When changing image position in "Effect Controls > Motion > anchor point > y value" the up-down movement value is not possible to change with mouse. Also when typing in the value, a wrong value appears. Also when changing the x value, the y value changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A TC generator option that counts down

Just introduce a checkbox that makes the TC generator count down time and not only up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Effects don`t work due to second internal grafik card

The VR effects don`t work, due to Premeire not using my GTX 1080. I tried all solutions offered in the internet including this one: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10369694#10369694

Does anyone have an idea how to get this working?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base