Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can u guys give us more effects been using the same effects for years

I would really appreciate if u guys can give us more effects and transition

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make "Save Preset" Available for ALL Effects

Every effect and transition should have the ability to be saved as a preset.
    Something as simple as a wipe with a custom colored border cannot be saved, forcing users to spend vital time recreating effects over and over.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Time Remapping a default feature

Please make it possible to display the time remapping as a default setting, so I dont have to right click every Clip and change it Manually. Everyone uses The time remapping way more often than Opacity.

Many thanks in advance.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. select multi transition in sequence by dragging mouse

I can't select multi transition in sequence by dragging. It’s should be selected all transitions by mouse dragging and without holding shift key.
    Also I want alignment (start, end, center) all transitions in same time by mouse click

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clip Speed/Duration adjustments need to be shown in the Effect Controls panel as well

When you adjust a clip's speed through the Clip Speed/Duration panel the resulting retiming is not shown in the Effects Controls and is only reflected in the timeline with the addition of a parenthesis after the clip name. For example clipname.mov(125%). The effect controls panel for the clip shows the time remapping as 100% however. This leads to confusion and more importantly makes certain functions not work correctly. If you later try to find all retimed clips in your timeline with the 'Find in timeline' function it is unable to find the retimed clips. Very annoying if you have to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lumetri Scope for entire image shows when using Mask

I've managed to create a mask as shown in the attached image.
    When I go to Lumetri Scopes to edit the skin tones, I cant easily see scopes for the area in the mask.
    This is because I am seeing scopes for the entire image (bad).
    Changing the colors only affects the mask area (good)

How do I only see the scope for the Masked area?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Feather single edges of polygon masks

Is this weird? I would love to be able to create a polygon mask, and then choose WHICH EDGE(S) to feather, and how much. I need one edge super hard, and the others feathered a lot. Or perhaps, different amounts of feathering on different edges. Maybe a veteran knows an easy workaround to achieve this? Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Since 7 January Colour Key is not working

Since 7 January the colour key effect works sometimes and doesn't at others.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Size clips and shapes by entering their dimensions in pixels

In Elements you can resize a clip to specific dimensions using the Motion Effect. You can give clips and shapes their height and width in pixels, and their X and Y co-ordinates.

After upgrading to Premier PRO, there is no ability to do this. I have to create guides and align to them. This is a MAJOR step backwards and slows down my work flow considerably. Editing in After Effects is completely over the top for such a basic ability.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere Pro 2019

It would be very useful to be able to create masks in Premiere Pro 2019

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow us to move multiple clips' position at once.

Currently, we can only move a clip's position in the frame on its own.

Please allow us to select multiple items in our sequence and move their position (X / Y axis) together. If we move them 100px to the right, that number will be added to each clip's respective position so that they move as a group when selected as such, but their individual positions are maintained when the move is done.

This would also be great when selecting multiple text layers within the same Graphic Text clip. Rather than causing 2 or more layers to be given the…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Labeling you effects

Could we please see this: EQAUGRAPHIC. Not this, AUGRAPHICEQ. All EQs should be listed together. Same with compressors and reverbs.
    thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Setting Controls of Multiple Clips

When multiple clips are selected, the Effect Controls tab just says 'Multiple clips selected'. Why not let us make changes to all clips together? (Leave unmatching values blank, just lik other apps do).
    E.g.: it's hard to set the Blending mode for several clips at one.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Airbrush effect for skin

A built-in Effect to blur wrinkles and facial imperfections. Bonus points if it can color correct and whiten teeth. 😍

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Warp Stabilizer shifts video to significantly out of frame

When I apply Warp Stabilizer to 4k footage in a 1080 timeline it shifts the video image significantly out of frame during playback.
    It looks fine when exported or after Rendering from In to Out. The footage is completely unworkable without that rendering. This has really been a time drain.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Automatically add a first and last keyframe to an attribute.

A function to automatically add a first and last keyframe to an effect attribute.

This is the most common thing I do when creating various types of movements such as pushes, fades, rotations, wipes. It gets very tedious and a shortcut would help!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Morph Cut

Really Adobe? 348 suggestions about the f* ** effect everybody needs and you are unable to make a decent one in years? It's simple, just copy Avid's. We want nothing more. We want exactly what Avid does for like 10 years ago and does perfectly. Somebody is not doing his job on your and our money. It's an emergency for 3 years ago already... Someone should feel really ashamed if decency would still exist.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please Enable Clock Wipe, Random Blocks and Camera Blur For MacOS

It is really essential to have Clock Wipe, Random Blocks and Camera Blur enabled for Premiere Pro running on MacOS, not just inside Transitions but also inside Effects. Those are extremely useful even if they look like simple overlooked transitions, but they are essential.

Thank You

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auto-reframe for 360 video

The new auto reframe features look awesome, I'd love it if Premiere could auto-reframe my spherical video taking into consideration FOV, pitch, yaw! It's a pain to keyframe spherical video, to have premiere do a first take would be a dream come true.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base