Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notch filter Bugs (2)

Bug 1: apply Notch filter, enter a custom frequency and gain into any 'slot' (ex: 6000; -12db). Close the window, start playing that clip in the sequence — then stop & open Notch effect again. The frequency has changed to 2/3 (66%) of whatever it was (ex 6000 is now 4000). Changing it again at this point does 'fix' the problem however.
    Bug 2: Similar to 1, but re: the "Notch Width". Along with the above example, change this to Very or Super Narrow, start playing clip, open effect again — it has changed back to Narrow (the default). But…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Notch filter Bugs (2)

Bug 1: apply Notch filter, enter a custom frequency and gain into any 'slot' (ex: 6000; -12db). Close the window, start playing that clip in the sequence — then open effect again. The frequency has changed to 2/3 (66%) of whatever it was (ex 6000 is now 4000). Changing it again at this point does 'fix' the problem however.
    Bug 2: Similar to 1, but re: the "Notch Width". Along with the above example, change this to Very or Super Narrow, start playing clip, open effect again — it has changed back to Narrow (the default).
    PP 22.2.0 Build 128

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug Premiere Pro 2022

Using the track matte key with MXF OP1a files produces a glitch when rendered in my timeline. Effect consists of wipe element with alpha channel, a matte for the alpha and 2 layers of video the wipe is transitioning between. Most times after I render it will glitch back and forth between the video layers, sometimes it works though. Timeline settings 1920x1080 ProRes HQ 23.98 (delivery format). I've tried other timeline settings (match source settings etc) and I get the same glitches. I also made ProRes proxies but my guess is it's referencing the original media on export.

I can't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Select transitions for multiple clips at once

I want to select transitions for multiple clips at once
    We can select edit points at once with Ctrl + drag.
    However, there is no way to select transitions all at once.

To select multiple transitions
    1. Hold down the SHIFT key and click, and select each multiple clip transitions.
    There is no other way.

As a method of selecting transitions at once, it is good to use Ctrl + SHIFT + drag, Ctrl + ALT + drag, etc.

afterwards,
    We can easily change the duration by right-clicking.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include trending seamless, rotating, sliding translations

It will help to save time if adobe can include trending seamless, rotating,sliding transitions in the transition library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability To Set Mask Dimensions

Have the ability to set pixel dimensions on masks.

An example of what I'm suggesting is when you create a color matte; there is a Width and Height box to enter specific dimensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. mask dimension

Have the ability to set pixel dimensions on mask.

An example oh what I'm suggesting is when you create a color matte; there is a Width and Height box to enter specific dimensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the Warp Stabilizer Effect 32 bit compatible

The Warp Stabilizer should be a 32bit compatible effect. It is causing ugly color shifts when applied to non 8bit footage.

Stabilizing every Clip through After Effects is a really time consuming workflow...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Ken Burns effect Preset

We really need a Ken Burns preset that controls pushes and pulls on photos and videos within a timeline.
    The preset should include the ability via slider to increase or decrease the amount of zoom over the duration of the clip.
    In addition, if a 4:3 photo exists in a 16:9 timeline, there should also be a button that gives the ability to set the background to the same image, filling the 16:9 area on both sides, with another button that allows you to turn on "Blur Background" with a slider that controls the amount of blur. Another slider can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Exponential Fade has changed

In the last release, 22.2.0 (build 128), the Exponential Fade audio transition has changed to where it is no longer a fade to silence then back up. It is no different than the Constant Gain transition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Morph Cut transition Not Working

Morph Cut transition not working using the most recent version of Premiere Pro. Have tried to use it in multiple projects over the past couple months with different settings and either get an error that says "a low-level exception occurred" OR it will apply the transition but wont work properly, it will "flip" back and forth between frames of the two videos you're transitioning erratically. Attached is an example.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The change color and change to color effects from color correction should revert to the most up-to-date versions of Premiere PRO.

The change color and change to color effects from color correction should revert to the most up-to-date versions of Premiere PRO. Because with the HSL of Lumetri Color, in addition to being much more laborious, the same effect is not achieved, especially when it comes to replacing it with a specific color.
    Please come back with these effects!
    Please come back with these effects!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring the Pan and Zoom tool from Premiere Rush to Premiere PRO

Adobe Premiere Rush is getting a Pan and Zoom effect for quick and easy pan and zoom options for stills and (we can presume) video as well.

There was a time when effects and advancments flowed from Premiere or Rush, but not in this case. While we can manually create pan and zooms in PPro with keyframes a fast and easy automated Pan and Zoom would be great. Both Final Cut Pro X and DaVinci Resolve have this features to Premiere is behind.

Most of the development work would be done if this exists in Rush so it should be…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. バグ報告 ワープスタビライザー

ワープスタビライザーを適用したクリップのサイズを変更すると、
    再生時に位置がずれてプレビューされてしまいます。
    修正願います。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add “Size” attribute to Drop Shadow effect

It would be perfect if we could adjust Drop Shadow size, as we can do in Subtitles and Essencial Graphics

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. warp stabilizer

I think it would be great if we had the ability to keyframe our warp stabilization effects. Specifically the smoothness parameters. I often find myself wanting to just smooth out a part of my clip but then ease off the stabilization for other parts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please make Corner Pin a high bit depth effect

Whenever I use Corner Pin to fix the image geometry of an interior shot, I get horrible banding in the export despite the source and output being 10+ bit video. This only happens to footage with Corner Pin applied, so this must either be a bug, or the effect is forcing the footage to limit itself to 8 bit only. I have to take each affected clip into After Effects where the exact same Corner Pin effect does not cause the bit depth to drop. Please update the effect in Premiere Pro not to exhibit this behaviour.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can I go back to the previous version, the opacity fade in and out function is gone on the new version

Can I go back to the previous version, the opacity fade in and out function is gone on the new version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pixel motion blur - bug (doesn't work)

Haven't been able to get Pixel motion blur to work on any computer or software version of Premiere Pro. Works great in After Effects. Would be really nice not to have to open footage in After effects just to add this effect. Not sure why it's in Premiere Pro if it doesn't work. I've seen on other forms that no one else has been able to get it to work either. Keeps giving this message: "A low level exception has occurred in: Pixel Motion Blur (AEVideoFilter:11)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Drop Shadow and Stroke to Effects Controls

Adding Drop Shadow and Stroke (Border) to default effect control.
    Would like to scale image to 50% and add a border and shadow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base