Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a separate and more sosphisticated Pan & Zoom panel

I'd like Premiere to have something like Corel VisualStudio's Pan & Zoom manipulator. It opens a new panel with two views of the current clip. The left-side image has a square overlay that lets you zoom in or out of the image just by resizing the overlay. On the right, you get a view of what the zoom will look like on the "full screen."

This way you can zoom without losing sight of the image as a whole, and it is much, much easier to resize and re-position your keyframed views.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. “Master level / clip level” switch

It’d be great to have a “Master level effects/ clip level effects” switch and indicator just like the one used to switch from original footage to proxies.
    Right now, whenever you click on a clip from another master it resets to the clip level and you have to go and click to change to “Master effects” again.
    We need an indicator to make sure we are on the “Master level” all the time until we press the switch button again.
    Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Audio Panning

When panning the balance of a clip, instead of going left to right, it just affects volume. Also, C&P and Undo/Redo don't work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Effects Controls ability to extend visible/keyframable frame range outside in and out points.

I want to be able to set keyframes before or after an in or out point of a clip within the Effects Controls Panel. Currently we are limited to seeing only the frames that are within the defined in and out points. Essentially, I want to extend the programmable range with heads and/or tail "handles"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lighting Effects glitch since upgrading to 13

Since upgrading to PP 13 (running 13.0.1 build 13), a clip that I use the Lighting Effect on to match other shots intermittently "glitches". (See attached screenshot). I had not seen it in a render until today, only playback.

Incidentally, PP has been crashing more frequently since the upgrade. Just stops responding with a spinning cursor. On a Mac, 10.13.6.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Filter for adding film grain

Please add a usable and fast filter for adding film grain. It is often useful when parts of the film are softened through a gaussian blur to make the soft parts look more natural again.
    The filter "Störungen HLS Auto" works, but it is not hardware accelerated and sooooo slow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio transition not applying with "Apply Default Transitions to Selection" in PP 2019

Ever since updating to CC 2019, I can't get the audio transition to work when using the "Apply Default Transitions to Selection" function. I have it on a keyboard shortcut, and it works in PP2018. But in 2019, it only works on the video clips, but not the audio clips. I have to specifically right-click on audio and use the "Apply Default Transition" option in the pop-up menu. Other than that, when I use "Apply Default Transitions to Selection" shortcut, it does nothing. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add GPU acceleration to Median effect

This is an incredibly useful effect when needed. Unfortunately it is very slow. Updating it to modern standards with GPU acceleration would be beneficial

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Color Stabilizer directly to Adobe Premiere Pro

This effect is such recurrently used in video production, and can be directly include in Premiere Pro.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug Report - Crop effect breaks randomly

Crop effect random stops letting me use the pen tool. Usually if you click away then back again, or click on one of the masks then the pen tool again (multiple masks). Also, what is this bug report process? Wasn't it fairly comprehensive at some point, like am I supposed to post system specs/operating system or what (system is fast enough, Windows 10)? now it's like a weird forum or BBS?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PLANAR TRACKING/STABILIZING AS MOCHA

You could improve the Premiere Pro tracking/stabilizing tools using the planar tracking method (as Mocha) instead of traditional point tracking method.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. transition BUGS

This is literally a very BASIC bug, please GET YOUR CROSS DISSOLVE EFFECTS CORRECTLY.

if you put two clips on 2 saperate tracks, put the cross dissolve and overlapping them a little, the transition brightness is jumping in 2 sections.

===== is the cross dissolve part
    --------- is the clip

track#1. |========---------| clip 1
    track#2. |-------========| clip 2

A     B      C      D

the correct result from B to C to D should be gradually increase.

what you have now the brightness is jumping between BC section and CD section.

so many transition effects bugs, I personally had reported more than…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug

RGB curves is buggy and won't allow you to grab only the uppermost point from a curve to drag only the highlights or only the shadows. Even though is in the 'obsolete" folder, I use them quite frequently and very much faster and accurate with what I want than Lumetri Color. I've attached two pictures. One picture is of the RGB curve effect freshly placed on a clip and you see its normal starting place. The second picture is from the previous version of Premiere Pro where you can see how you drag the highlight to add in more of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Select and change position easily

I have animators who used to use FCP to do basic frame animatics using static layers. They need the ability to select a single layer and change it's position. The quickest way to do this is to select the clip, click on the effects controls, slection the Motion in the effects panel and reposition. Those 2 clicks are critical when story telling. However, the biggest headache comes when you would want to reposition 3 characters that are on different layers. Logically you would select them and reposition all of them at the same time. However, the effects panel does not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Return paste attributes as it was

After updating to new Premiere I can no longer copy motion attributes from one clip and then paste them to multiple clips. Using the "paste attributes" can't even be clicked. Only way it works now is if paste the attributes to each clips individual Motion settings which takes way too long. it all worked fine before the update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FUSION MODES AND MASK MODES WITH ANIMATION FUNCTIONS

The fusion modes and mask modes could have animation functions into both After Effects and Premiere Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PLANAR TRACKING AS MOCHA

You could improve the After Effects tracking/stabilizing tools using the planar tracking method (as Mocha) instead of traditional point tracking method.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SYNC TC drift preset

As some non profesional camcorders don't have a perfectly stable Timecode, and over time they seem to drift out of time, Would it possible to find out the (most common cameras) TC drift and corrected as a video effect (or similiar).
    Finding really hard to overlay single multicam from different cameras (GoPro 4,5,6, DJI RX10, Tascam's, 5D) to actually match, as their TC is not stable enough and they keep getting out of SYNC

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lumetri Colors - wheels not centered bug

Bug

The wheels in the Lumetri Color effect are not centered on my machine. Examples include the Tint wheels in the Creative tab, the Hue Saturation Curves wheel in the Curves tab, and the color wheels in the Color Wheels & Match tab. Seems there are other cases out there too, see the following threads already:
    - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2388563
    - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2421983

Can you please fix, Adobe?

Thanks. This could be a wider issues with other Adobe products as well from reading around too.

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base