Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Warp Stabilizer-like Pan speed fixer

I would love for Sylvain Paris and the other superhumans in the Adobe Labs, but those in the DVA teams to give us a function similar to Warp Stabilizer, but for pans, that would fix the operator errors, and give us a smooth and non-stuttering rotation, fix the differences in speed, and give us a smooth rotation from start to end, instead of the jerky slowdowns and accelerations that might arrive when we do not use the proper tools, or handheld cameras.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Implement Optional Motion Blur for Some Video Transitions

Allow us to choose how much motion blur to add to transitions like Push & Slide that move the video around.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. "Zoom to all" in the keyframe editor

This would simply zoom & scroll the keyframe editor so that all keyframes on a clip become visible, with a little extra space around them.

This would save the frustrating task of scrolling to find the keyframes, and zooming to a level comfortable to edit them. It would also save us having to uncheck "Pin to clip" whenever a keyframe falls outside the clip boundaries

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Green tint on black and white footage

Premiere adds a green tint to all black and white footage when applying transitions and text overlays.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make a typewriter effect native to Premiere

You can use a typewriter effect in After Effects but it seems like such a simple one to implement into Premiere and saves having to use that system if people don't have it or it complicates the workflow.
    Also add an optional blinking line option to the effect

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. denoiser is broken, so is adaptive noise reductioon

Not only does the new ANR leave noise at the beginning of every clip (as is posted else where), but the controls don't seem to do anything, even bypass does nothing, just an overly corrected denoising sound where the fixed result sounds distorted like alien voices.

On top of that, the once beautiful legacy denoiser effect now has the same problem!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug Report: Unsharp mask effects changes luminance and creates banding on 10bits footage

When used unsharp mask with lumetri over a clip, the unsharp mask by it salef changes luminance on the clip, also on 10 bit color footage it degrades the image and create banding affects because this effect process the footage in 8 bits.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug: Cross dissolves on black video

I have encountered a bug on cross dissolves applied to 'black video' on a track. For context, this is to create a mask to dim part of the screen. Anyway, when the seq is played, there is a brief flash at the start of the transition that shows the black video, then it disappears and fades in as normal. Based on what I've experienced, this only bugs on "in" dissolves--cross dissolves between two black video objects or cross dissolve out doesn't have the same issue.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How to fix the "write-on" effect

Hi Guys,

I am currently cutting a premiere project for which I need an intro. This intro I wanted to create with the "write-on" effect but unfortunately as soon as I want to start something my CPU goes up.

Whereby I have a really good computer: Ryzen 5 1500X, 16GB DDR4 2400, Geforce GTX 1050Ti.

Since the project is quite important to me, my question is how to fix it?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Set to frame size" to work with keyframes and remap them accordingly

When changing from "Scale to frame size" to "Set to frame size" instead of deleting motion keyframes, remap them accordingly so that the motion is still retained. This way we don't have to re-animate them from scratch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Transform effect bugs

Since the update, the Transform effect has not worked properly.

1) Changing shutter angle automatically shifts the clip's position

2) Sometimes it will not allow me to set the scale of the clip to 0, instead it displays the clip at 100 even though the property reads 0.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Timecode problem. Only field symbol.

Hello, I have problem with default Premiere Pro effect "Timecode".
    After applying this effect, all can I see is field symbol, without timecode.
    You can see in attached screenshoot

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Time Warp

re activation of timewarp in effects for slowing down footage

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide a search facility for deprecated effects

When opening a large project gives me a warning that some effect or another is obsolete or deprecated... I have no idea where to find it to remove it. Especially since I have to revisit older projects quite often.

Feature Request: provide a means to search for Effects. And while you are at it - search for fonts. When a font has been peremptorily substituted I can see no way to locate it without browsing through every graphic element to see what font it is using. Feel my pain?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Volume audio effect presets replace clip volume instead of adding to clip as an effect

I tried to create a Volume audio effect on a clip, boost the levels to +6, and save it as a preset so that I could just grab that preset whenever a clip had maxed out it's volume and I wanted to quickly boost that clip by another 6+dB.

But when I tried to drag the effect onto an audio clip, it REPLACED the existing clip audio volume setting with the named preset --- instead of adding to the clip as an additional effect. So essentially it had no effect whatsoever on the volume, just replaced the primary clip Volume…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pitch Shifter effect error - when applying video and audio go out of sync

When applying Pitch Shifter audio effect to a (sped up) clip on a timeline, the video and audio of that clip go out of sync.

I then need to unlink the video and audio and manually sync the two.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUG - render nested sequences loses opacity

When I create a nested sequence containing a PNG or alpha or some sort of opacity (like a lower 3rd for example), the sequence works properly until I render the nested sequence. Then it loses its opacity and shows the graphic over black within my final sequence. Unfortunately, the nested sequence unrendered plays with a flicker, so there's no great option here....Please advice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Transform effect with mask

When adding a mask to a clip/image and then adding the Transform effect, the Transform effect does not affect the mask when adjusting scale/position. Scaling up/down only affects the clip/image, so the mask becomes useless.

Can the Transform effect please affect the mask layer as well as the clip, or otherwise have an option for animating a clip's scale/position and adding motion blur.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base