Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Shutter Angle Bug

After the recent update, adjusting the shutter angle of graphics/a video no longer works. Even when unchecking "use composition shutter angle," there is no adjustment to the footage's appearance when manipulating the slider/value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IDEA: Fusion Modes Preview

You should add the same new Photoshop fusion modes preview into both Premiere Pro and After Effects. ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Easy filtering of flicker effects from electric lights

Please build a filter that automatically reduces flickering from electric lights automatically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug report: Lens flare and time remap

If I have a time-remap on a clip, when I apply an effect (lens flare) it's fine. When I make 1 keyframe for the effect (change flare amount) it's fine. When I make a SECOND keyframe change (adjust flare higher over time) it does not take affect and the program monitor does not change. It still shows my first flare amount, even though the effect controls and sliders have changed amounts. I've tried rendering and exporting to no avail, including the usual restarts, updates, etc.

The effect works fine if I do not have the time remapping effect enabled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lens distortion profiles in Premiere Pro

Adding lens profiles as are already available in Photoshop and Lightroom to the Premiere Pro lens distortion removal effect would be a massive help.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. warp stabilizer analize area

Warp stabilizer does not work for all types of footage, especially when something in the shot changes shape (time lapse of setting sun in windy conditions for example).

By simply choosing an area to analyze, this problem can be circumvented. This can already manually be done in After Effects, but it seems only logical to be able to analyze a selection within premiere, and this could probably also speed up the process as less pixels have to be analyzed.

This would probably mean that "subspace warp" is not possible, but in these situations this is often not wanted anyway.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Crop preset in "baked in" clip effects

Would love to see the "crop preset" incorporated into the "baked in" effect of every clip. It was that way in FCP. I use crop a lot.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to "pin" keyframes to the sequence, as opposed to the clip

This would function so that a keyframe is tied to the sequence, as opposed to it's place in the clip.

It would mean that the slip tool would move the contents of the clip back/forward, but the keyframes would maintain their position relative to the global timecode.

I would mean we could set up an animation to occur at a specific time, determined by other things happening in the timeline. Then, if the clip needs to be adjusted, the animation remains where it was, so we don't need to move the keyframes back to where they need to be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug - Color Keying Keys Out Wrong Shade of Green

This has happened on several projects, not just one. When I select "color key" effect and add to clip, I select the eyedrop tool and click on a shade of green in my clip. Then I bump up the tolerance to apply it. The keying applies to a shade of green totally different than the shade I selected. I finally uninstalled version 12.1.2 and installed older version 12.0.1 and it's working fine now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Optical Flow Breaks In Time Remapping

Take a clip with time remapping on. Set your first keyframe. go from 300% speed on the left of the keyframe to 50% speed on the right.
    Turn on optical flow and render. It works!
    Add a second keyframe later in the clip, and go from 50% back to 300%. Now the 50% section stops interpolating the motion correctly!

Please take a look at fixing this! Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter or Export Option to Overlay Clip Info

The "Clip Name" filter works as advertised, but having the option to display many of the clip metadata properties that appear in the project window would be useful. Native resolution, frame rate, aspect, etc. This could also be implemented in the Export dialog in a manner similar to the "Name Overlay" function.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom shortcut keys for different length crossfades

Currently the only way to modify the length of a crossfade is to go into the Preferences menu and change it by hand, however when you are working with a lot of footage it becomes cumbersome to have to step through several clicks and then typing in a new number to change the default crossfade length. It would be great to have the ability to map shortcut keys to different length crossfades, or crossfade options that you can set the length. For example:

CMD+D - Apply Crossfade length 1
    CMD+SHIFT+D - Apply Crossfade length 2
    CMD+OPT+D - Apply Crossfade length…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add "Motion Tile" effect like After effect

Some time need to use that effect and easy to finish in Premiere Pro
    and dont need to use "Replace After Effect Composition" to make difficult working

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BETTER TRACKING MASKS

BETTER TRACKING MASKS LIKE AFTER EFFECTS FOR BETTER FX, LIKE COLOR CORRECTION AND COLOR GRADING.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mask Path performance improvement

Hey, I like to use mask paths for luma fades a lot, I was just thinking it be so much quicker to get my projects done if I could connect a hot key to the "Track select forward kay" for the "Mask paths" rather than having to move my mouse back and forward be tween the button on moving the lines for frame masking and what not.

Oh and well I'm at it, It might be a little more difficult to incorporate but it'd be awesome to have the "********** tool in premier as well"

I love adobe's apps, I…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A simple vignette filter, please?

There's currently no simple vignette filter. You can do vignettes with the circle filter, but that's needlessly complicated. You can also so some vignetting with the Lumetri filter, but that's limited and located within a different filter, making it a more complicated filter than it needs to be if a vignette is all I want.

So why not just have a simple vignette filter? Not TOO simple, obviously, it'd be nice to have a lot of adjustment control over it. But just simple enough that I can find it by searching "vignette" and can just throw it on. I mean,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Distortion from VR Plane to Sphere effect.

Applying the Plane to Sphere effect on text/image/greenscreen layers causes the edges to become jagged and start jittering with noise.
    This is especially noticeable on text where all straight lines become distorted.

It would be nice to have this fixed

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base