Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copying transition effects not working after last update

If I want to copy an arbitrary transition effect from one cut to another, its not possible anymore (this function was always in Premiere since CS6, im working in this program. Its not problem of bad installation since we have 4 different machines and its the same everywhere.

Can you please repair this?

Thank you

P.S.: Sorry if I made duplicate request, we updated our Premieres yesterday..

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Problem with effect layers with masks and crossfade

CC2018 v12.0.0 Build 224
    When adding an effect layer on which you put a mask, animate the opacity of the mask, and put a cross fade at the beiginning of that layer, it results in a problem of interpretation of the clip below.
    Instead of reading it as it is, it reads it backwards from the end.
    See the problem here :
    https://youtu.be/k0oReh2XL90

Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. scroll around in effect area

I'm often using "the hand" (H) for maneuvering around in my timeline. Also using OPTION+Mousewheel for zoom in and out.
    Why not implement that into the keyframe area of the effect tab. I would love that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Click effect then loose all windows I opened

Version: 12.1.1(build 10)
    system: windows 10
    Question: every time click effect then lost all the windows just opened. The project is still running. I can save but can't see any windows. This happened today after I update to newest version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Time code plus slug

I like to put a slug with Timecode, the project title, and version number at the bottom of video that is going out for client review. For my clients, it makes it easy to see all that info and it also prevents them from using a lower res render for final. It would be great to have the Timecode effect have the ability to add in the Sequence title or a custom title next to the time readout, so I could just add a whole slug automatically.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Warp stabilizer distortion with camera flash

When editing, I've noticed the problem is repeating throughout use of the Warp Stabilizer effect. When running the effect on clips where there is camera flashes the effect will distort the clip unnatrually. It auto-resolves itself when you reset the settings within the controls. In the video, you can see all the settings I have set. All I did was change the method from position to subspace warp and then back to position, and it didn't repeat the distorted look. Here's a link to the video clip i took of it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4k7rm0yt9d6vyu/warp%20%2B%20flash.mov?dl=0

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Brush Mask with animatable path

For quickly doing stuff like revealing a handwritten text, similar to how it works on after effects using the stroke effect.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add 2d tracker to clip's position, similar to how it works on effects' masks

You should be able to animate a clip's position based on a tracker on the same or another clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. colorize transitions in timeline

I would love to be able colorize transitions in the timeline. Finding (edited) transitions would be quicker and easier.
    Blur can be blue, glow can be red...
    edited standard transitions could have variationable main-color (light-green, depp-red...). Would help the workflow if you're working a lot with lots of and different transitions.

Ich fände es toll, wenn man die Farbe für Übergänge in der Timeline (also das Icon für den Übergang) einfärben könnte. Für Glows z.B. rot, für Blur grün etc. Editierte Standard-Übergänge könnten in der variierten Grundfarbe des übergeordneten Übergangseffekts eingefäbrt werden (hellgrün, dunkelrot etc.)
    Gerade wenn man viel mit…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. lens distortion curvature animation freeze frame

version 13.1.2 build9

lens distortion curvature animation freeze frame during (start-stop space) or final render file.

I tried png and jpeg files but the result hasn't changed. During animation or in the rendering file the frames are not moving smoothly.

no problem when you manually move the marker in the effect panel frames moving smoothly.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base