Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transform effect bugs

Since the update, the Transform effect has not worked properly.

1) Changing shutter angle automatically shifts the clip's position

2) Sometimes it will not allow me to set the scale of the clip to 0, instead it displays the clip at 100 even though the property reads 0.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to easily select multiple edit points for transitions.

Currently the only option I can find is to manually select each edit point (either between two clips, or at the ends) while holding shift. I'd like to be able to do something like draw a marque over all the clips or edits and be able to add the same transition easily. Computer are made for this sort of repetitive task. Any better ideas? Share away!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add "Motion Tile" effect like After effect

Some time need to use that effect and easy to finish in Premiere Pro
    and dont need to use "Replace After Effect Composition" to make difficult working

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Audiocrossfade in several lengths by multi-tap shortcut

I mostly use an audiocrossfade of 3 frames. 2nd most is a length of 15 frames.

I would love to have the option to hit the shortcut once for crossfade length 1 and double hit for length 2.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a separate and more sosphisticated Pan & Zoom panel

I'd like Premiere to have something like Corel VisualStudio's Pan & Zoom manipulator. It opens a new panel with two views of the current clip. The left-side image has a square overlay that lets you zoom in or out of the image just by resizing the overlay. On the right, you get a view of what the zoom will look like on the "full screen."

This way you can zoom without losing sight of the image as a whole, and it is much, much easier to resize and re-position your keyframed views.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Bug] Zoom animation gone wrong

When I change the start position of a zoom I made something strange happens... As this is difficult to describe I kindly provide a video here:
    https://youtu.be/kzoZlwf-uJc
    I found a fix by moving the keyframes a few frames in time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Linear Wipe effect does not work in Premiere Pro V12.1.1

When applying the effect Linear Wipe to any footage, graphics or text nothing happens. None of the Linear Wipe controls in the Effects Controls panel have any effect.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Drop Shadow does not work in Premiere Pro V12.1.1

When applying Drop Shadow to any clip or graphics, or text, nothing happens. None of the Drop Shadow controls in the Effects Controls panel have any effect.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix Audio Panning

When panning the balance of a clip, instead of going left to right, it just affects volume. Also, C&P and Undo/Redo don't work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Failed Encoding When Using "Dip To White" Transition

I've encountered a consistent error while trying to export projects that use the "Dip To White" transition in Windows 10. However, when I switch the transitions to "Cross dissolve" I encounter no error and the encoding continues with no further errors. Has anyone else encountered this bug? I even updated Premiere and Media Encoder to the latest release and still encountered the problem. Here is the log of the error:

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \?\F:...screencast.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;00;09;10 - 00;00;09;19

Rendering at offset:…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow effect controls in dip type transitions

This was a very useful feature that has mysteriously disappeared from the last version. I can no longer edit transitions A and B opacity which was very useful for dipping to white or black. I have a picture of exactly what I'm talking about if you email me.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Smart Clipboard

Paste the desired copied element (FXS, transitions, clips). If you paste without any clip selected in the timeline, paste the copied clip. If the clip is selected, Paste Effect. If an edge of a clip was selected, paste the transition.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ring out

There should be an audio transition for creating a "Ring Out," where the end of a song reverbs out over time. Currently to do this requires chopping off the last note of a song, nesting that into a sequence, applying reverb to the nest, and crossfading it with the original song clip. A faster, more elegant way to do this would be very much appreciate and super-useful; it would save me a ton of time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Transform effect not animateable when using replicate

When using the replicate effect in the same effects chain as the transform effect and try to keyframe e.g. the scale on the transform effect it won't change over time and only use the value of the first keyframe

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG- Show Actual Sources missing Clip previews and Start and End sliders for transitions in Effects Control

Shown here are the "D. Clip previews E. Start and End sliders"
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/modifying-customizing-transitions.html
    However when using a transition and trying to 'Show Actual Sources' nothing happens, it's missing the 'Clip previews' and 'Start and End sliders' in the Effects Control in Premiere Pro CC. While using CS6 this is not an issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Clarity to the Lumetri panel

Clarity from camera raw

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exponential Glow

No one needs simple glow, you whether build your own exponential or don't use it at all.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix a bug

After utilizing time remap feature, opacity function does not apply properly. Several other users have remarked on this issue in Adobe forums.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Set to frame size" to work with keyframes and remap them accordingly

When changing from "Scale to frame size" to "Set to frame size" instead of deleting motion keyframes, remap them accordingly so that the motion is still retained. This way we don't have to re-animate them from scratch.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base