Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transform Effect Bug

when i put the effect "Transform" on my clip and make an animation it automaticly goes to the right corner. bud when i go true the clip frame by frame it goes perfectly in the middel how to fix?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. auto Hebrew Subtitles translation from speech?

auto Hebrew Subtitles translation from speech?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Warp stabilizer

There's an issue with the Warp stabilizer effect recently. Most of the time when I am using it the footage seems to be distorted. Seems the effect is not working well to stabilize a little shaky footage without creating distortion effects in the clip. This needs to be fixed. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. speed ramps based on timecode not precentages

It would be great to be able to create speed ramps with keyframes on specific timecode points vs just the percentages of the clip length as it is now.
    It is very hard to replicate an exact speed ramp when re-conforming a shot back into the sequence and the rendered clip is only the frames used, not the entire take.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Effects separate windows

It would be great to open each folder in the Effects window in a new separate window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove all attributes but only for disabling effects not removing entirely

When I am rendering down a rough for my content manager to watch I just want to disable all instances of my noise removal plugins. I don't want to delete them because I need them enabled later for final renders. Having several shots in one sequence with these kind of intensive effects can bog down the machine having to click individually on each layer to disable the effect can be a pain. I also don't want to have to click individually on each layer to disable effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable Sony camera stabilization data use in warp stabilizer

I suggest adding the ability of the Warp Stabilizer plugin to access, import and use camera motion data from Sony cameras for use in stabilization of footage. Sony's Catalyst Browse software makes use of this data to perform very effective stabilization, so it is understood that this may be a closed ecosystem with data encapsulated for use only by Catalyst Browse at this time, but I'm sure the use of similar types of data has been negotiated for the benefit of the consumer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change the name of 'flip horizontal' effect to 'flop'

In most applications I've used, the effect called 'flip horizontal' in Premiere, is called 'flop' as to differentiate from flip which would be 'flip vertical'. While I like how it's logical that they're both called flip, and therefore alphabetically adjacent, and also contain the exact orientation so it's unambiguous, the problem is that this is just more commonly referred to as 'flop' even in AFTER EFFECTS! This means anyone with any editing experience will likely be searching for flop and wind up frustrated, as I am, every time despite using Premiere for years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Parenting Layers in Premiere Pro

On a recent project I did I have to do a lot of temp VFX in Premiere, mostly with several layers of animated characters and doing a fake camera move like dolly or pan. And I have to manually keyframe the backgroud, all 3-4 separated animated character with the same keyframe so that they don't drift during the movement.

Since all those layers are sized differently, the "paste attribute" doesn't work. I can only come up with 2 workaround for this, all with their drawbacks. First one is to first place everything in correct places, then nest all the layers…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nesting: put attributes inside or out

Inside After Effects, whenever you pre-compose a layer, you are prompted whether or not you wish to put all the attributes inside the composition or leave them active on the layer itself. A very handy feature that allows you to choose where you want certain attributes to effect the clips at hand.

Inside Premiere Pro we have a nesting option, but it will simply put all the attributes inside the nest.

Often, I combine speed ramping with warp stabilization, but these cannot be done on the same clip: a red warning will appear on screen. Usually, it's better to first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PP 2022 (22.5.0 build 62) : French translation missing for some video effects

The french translation for video effect "Color replace" (and all other effects in the bin Image) are not translated anymore in french.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. VR Rotate Sphere Rotate/Tilt Broken

While using the VR Rotate Sphere in Premiere Pro, the Tilt and Roll become the same, in relation to the viewpoint. Adding the effect back on top of the footage resets this issue. Please fix.
    Running 22.5.0 (Build 62)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. click to adjust value up or down

Adjust/change value of an attribute in effects or any area with numeric input using the universal up/down triangles next to the numeric input. Adobe itself uses this input inconsistently throughout the suite. It is nearly ubiquitous outside Adobe. Helps to tweak position and size when making pixel width changes in Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug: 'Push' transition with applied mask leads to black bars

If footage has an applied mask and the push transistion is applied onto the footage, the masked area does not become transparent and instead renders as black area.
    This is visible also in the time-line Preview when playing back, but not when playback is stopped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to display attributes in Effect Control as percentages.

Example:
    1920x1080 sequence. Currently X position = 960 Y position=540. It would be nice to display x and y positions as x=0 and y=0 as well as rotation=0. Takes the math away. If you want to move to -50 on X to move video half screen to left, then you could stack a clip on top and move +50 on X to move video half way to the right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. blackmagic gyroscope metadata for improved video stabilization in post

Now that Blackmagic has started embedding gyroscope metadata into their RAW files, it would be awesome to see Premiere be able to utilize such metadata for improved video stabilization vs the current way of warp stabilizer analysis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Warp Stabilizer PRESETS should start analyzing automatically.

When saving a warp stabilizer PRESET (or copying and then pasting the fx with it's customizations made), it won't start analyzing automatically. For a long sequence with small parts of video this is INCREDIBLY time consuming. It'd be easier to drop the fx in all the selected clips and wait for it to work. Hence, when applying a warp stabilization preset to a video clip, it should start analyzing automatically (or at least give you a prompt with an option) so you don't have to manually click on ANALYZE for each clip (just as if you're applying the fx as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support Frame Blending on speed ramped clips.

Frame blending currently only works when the entire clip has been sped up or slowed down the same amount.

It really needs to support clips that have been speed ramped (aka, have a smooth transition from one speed to another within the same clip).

This is a feature so desperately needed that there is a plug-in that costs $300 just to do this.

Please Adobe, just fix frame blending so it supports ramped clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. whip transition can not be reversed.

Whip transition can not change direction. This is basic functionality isn't it?

Thanks,
    Paid beta test user #1,890,635

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Haptic Video

Haptic is the future of mobile video. PLEASE ADOBE!! Add haptic keyframing to premiere pro and after effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base