Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need go to / play from in to out points in freeform view

Freeform is a nice idea but needs more features for usability. Need buttons for play from in to out and go to in to out and allow for the keyboard commands to work as well for those actions which they currently do not in that view.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Pro files editable in Rush (or at least titles & transitions)

Make Pro files editable in Rush (or at least titles & transitions)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 新版本的开放式字幕太不好用了

现在新版本的开放式字幕,在调整时老爱点到整段的视频导致字幕整段移动。并且在调整开放字幕的每个字幕时不好选中,每个字幕一调整还消失了!!!我还得手动调左下角的字幕框中的数值来调整每个字幕的开始结束时间!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug

There is a bug in Premiere Pro, where the frame plays again and again. This happens when I create a text graphic and slice it into little clips to make a flashing effect.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The toolbar will not work properly.

I absolutely cannot alternate tools while editing. The small, lower-right placed triangle is flawed—severely. The other tools I can no longer use and I cannot find an option anywhere to display all tools without the use of the triangles. Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Layering Extended Labels

If you have 2 labels that are extended and share overlapping content layering them would prevent overlap, which would yield a more global view.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Clip and Timecode plug-ins show up as different size fonts on shared projects or when sending project files to different editors

Clip and Timecode plug-ins show up as different size fonts on shared projects or when sending project files to different editors. This is quite frustrating on TV shows or films with multiple editors for example when i create an adjustment layer with overlays to put over scenes. Each Editor on each system the fonts on the overlays are different sizes in the project making for inconsistent aesthetics and it's time-consuming to change it every time back and forth depending on our machine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scrub Bars

The Mark-Scrub and Magnify drag bars beneath each monitor fuse visually as identical grays. If I use the mouse I have to fiddle to get the cursor on the right bar. Could we have-

1) a subtle difference in grey to distinguish each bar?
    2) An option to remove the Magnify bar? Magnify keyboard commands are easer.

Best, as always,
    Loren

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere Pro 2018(12.1.2) on MacOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.6 Crashes Mac when exporting files

Premiere Pro 2018(12.1.2) on MacOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.6 Hard Crashes Mac when exporting files, not every time, at random times- 3/4 times a day, but always on export..Not have Premiere crash my entire Mac when I try to export a file would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Move clip onto next track with a keyboard shortcut

Please add the ability to move a clip from one track to the next with a simple keyboard short cut and have it also apply to multiple clips on a track

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere it is blocked too much

Hi. I find repeated recurring errors, in swiping or dragging operations in Adobe Premiere. When, for example, you choose to reduce the duration of a clip in the Timline, clicking the brackets on one end of it and then dragging. Or for example, even when I want to run two keyframes together in the effects control palette, and I wrap and try to drag them. The result is that the program is blocked. Eventually after a few minutes it is recomposed, but most of the time it does not.
    It is strange because it happens to me in at least…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i can not find files used in timeline in my project by using search option. please resolve the

I currently using adobe premiere 13.0.3 ver. i can not find files used in timeline in my project by using search option. please resolve the

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix key frames and certain effects on time remaped clips! PLEASE

I am doing an edit and I wanted to do a shake effect and a zoom along with the x and y axis keyframes for a quality shake effect on this time remapped clip. When I tried to do this the key frames are there and all but no matter how big or small you make the #'s it doesn't effect the clip in any way. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sometimes I delete a clip outside the area that I see inside the timeline, because there is a selected clip or an in/out other timecode. It

Hi,
    Sometimes I delete a clip outside the timeline area that I see in the timeline, because there is a selected clip or an in/out in other timecode. It will be powerfull if there is an alert if you delete something in another part of the timeline that in this moment I can't see because I'm working in a part of all the movie.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lasso track or modifier key + drag to quickly select tracks.

Right now you can shift+click audio and video tracks to enable/disable all tracks, but if you only want half the tracks enable, you have to individually click on each tracks. Meanwhile, in Avid you can shift+drag a series of tracks and it will revert the function. It's quick and save clicks. This is true for source and target tracks + would be nice to work with sync lock, mute, solo and whatever button in this section too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New version (13.0.3) creates a black screen when you toggle on Title safe

When you click the "Title Safe" toggle, it replaces the video with a black screen. Seriously this software gets worse every time I update...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base