Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. adobe freeze after keeping file on time line

mpg video file codec used

suggest

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prores works fine in 2018 but not in 2019

Prores was working fine in version 2018... but in 2019 it lags up my system (macbookpro 2015). My prores files are quite big because I record different sport events in my Atomos recorder. 2-3 hour long HD material. Im not sure if smaller files work better. Playing directly from the Atomos SSD disk via USB dock.

I have reversed back to 2018, and now it runs smoothly again. Would be nice if prores worked in 2019 as well. Not sure if anybody else has the same problem on their system. Could of course depend on my Mac is almost 4…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG REPORT

After upgrading to most recent PPCC 2019 (13.1.2 Build 9 on a 2.8GHz Intel i7 Macbook Pro running Mojave,) suddenly editing multicam footage doesn't work. I can display them both in the Program Window as multicam, but I cannot switch between them. Footage is 720p JVC XDCAM EX, (with a QuickTime wrapper,) and 2K 4X3 GoPro footage, (in a 720 sequence so I can crop/zoom/pan the 2K)

It was working fine before the update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow clip swapping in vertical space.

This would help fix an occasional annoyance. What I would like to be able to do is to be able to swap the contents of V1/A1-A4 and V2/A5-A8 in the associated screenshot so that B001C025 is now V2/A5-A8 and A001C023 is now V1/A1-A4. This should work with whatever linked video audio there is (in my example, my clips have 4 audio tracks, but it should swap regardless of how many tracks of audio there are). I would want the clips to stay exactly where they are in time, just swapped in vertical space like this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2017 changes to SOURCE, BROWSER & PGM screens: adding the pulldn menu to access the method of simply resizing images, videos IS CUMBERSOME!!

AM i really in the extreme minority to keep something SIMPLE!
    Ver 15 had a very intuitive way of resizing still and live video images which made it FASTER to do creative layering.
    Now we have to readapt to 2017 pulldowns hidden everywhere for many BASIC editorial functions.
    THIS IS ABSURD and COSTS TIME
    and guess what
    TIME IS MONEY!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. select clip then cut or slice into indiviual frames or clips on time line

I want to be able to select a clip on my timeline then have it cut into individual frames or cut ( ie. Slice a clip into frame or cuts)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to search and remove all fades/cross dissolves in sequence in one move.

In FCP7 there was a nice feature. I could search in the sequence and type in "Cross Dissolve" and it would highlight all of the cross dissolves in the sequence and I could then hit delete and remove them all in one push of a button.

This was very handy when working as an assistant editor and having to prep locked offline tv spots every day for finish on theatrical campaigns as we always worked with water marked footage and had a 3rd party do the online finishing.

I propose us having the ability to search for effects in premiere…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. square pixel aspect ratio for proxies... please...

When I first heard that adobe would be adding a real proxy workflow I was happy. But I've tried it back when first introduced... and still I have not been able to get it to work. Why does it fight me so?

This is how it goes:

1. I record video.

2. I put the files on my editing disk

3. I import to premiere

4. I right click the file to create the proxies.

5. I create the proxies using one of the ingest presets that for some reason cannot be altered in any way (why no option to set up an ingest preset…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make some real smooth cross fades. PLEASE !!!!

Make some real smooth cross fades.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Symbols to indicate usage

It would be great if the project panel had a little indicator sign to show which items have been used in the timeline. Currently, I change the label colour from e.g. yellow (unused item) to mango (used on the timeline) but this is prone to error/neglect. it would be marvellous if this was done automatically.

Another indicator of great value would be to show in the project panel which item is currently in the source window. Sometimes the items are so similar you get mixed up knowing which one you are viewing, which one is in the timeline or worse…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Twin Razor with specified frame/time duration

Problem: It is not efficient or accurate to manually cut many clips into 2 second clips. Solution: A Razor with two blades that can make two cuts at once with a custom duration. For example - to cut many clips into 2 second blocks, set the Twin Razor prefs to 2 seconds and you essentially get a Razor with 2 blades spaced 2 seconds apart.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. marker

you should be able to copy / paste a marker in the timeline instead of having to create a new (same one).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug? Redo warp analyze on existing clips

In my timeline I do have a few clips with warp stabilizer.

When I open a project in 13.1 I get a message:

"The analysis of one or more clip effects has not completed. If you press 'Continue', a warning banner over the video may be exported.

20171209 TL: Effect: Warp Stabilizer, Track: V1, Time: 00:00:07:00, Status: Not Started"

In the Effect Controls the button "Analyze" is selectable.

When I do re-analyze (so the FX is working) the clips the warning disaapeares.

Do I have to re-analyze all my projects?

Or is it a bug and should I report to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audition clip mode

Would love to see an option in the timeline to stack up 2 or 3 options of a shot that auto-expand/minimise down to one track but holding the ALT key reveals them all. ALT-S (or equivalent) would swap the shot to the next option. So you can quickly show your director your alts without messing up the timeline and having to disable shots. Speed is key!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: Premiere crashing when I scale or rotate a PNG

When I add a PNG to my sequence and try to scale or rotate it, the whole system crashes and I get these error messages (Attached).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pasting time-remapping between clips malfunctions

Ever since version 13.0.2 a bug has appeared where pasting time-remapping between clips will not work propely. I am stuck with 13.0.1. I use quite advanced timeremapping made in After Effects which is then pasted onto clips in premiere pro and this doesn't work as it should anymore. The timeremapping pasted onto the clip does not represent the timeremapping made in after effects. It has been working for the last 3 years but now it does not work as it should.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automatic slideshow from a set of pictures / Génération de diaporama

Bonjour,

J'aimerais une fonction de construction automatique de diapoarama à partir d'un ensemble de photos. La timeline serait automatiquement rempli avec des transitions et effets aléatoires.
    Ensuite l'utilisateur pourrait reprendre la main pour ajuster le diaporama.
    Ou bien permettre l'import de fichier de Photodex ¨Proshow dans Adobe Premiere pour ensuite profiter des fonctions d'édition de Adobe Premiere.
    Merci

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premier Rush not available for Windows 8.1!!

I find a real bad idea not allowing Windows 8.1 user to use Premiere Rush, There are still plenty of 8.1 users. Really strange.
    Also unffair, i´m suscribed to an all apps plan...
    I can use Premiere Pro but not Premiere Rush??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base