Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove multiple transitions

There should be an option to remove all the transitions without deleting the sequence

16 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: go to previous/next quick keys don’t work on subclip if “Restrict…” is unchecked

if you set an in and out point on a subclip in the Source Monitor that has “Restrict Trims to Subclip Boundaries” is unchecked the UP and DOWN arrows will not jump to the in and out points.

I believe this relates to:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39685999-bug-io-points-move-when-reloading-subclip-if-res

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1. Generating Peak File for "XYZ.zxy" Why it's not recorded to a file where Project is located? Opening big project for example from USB 3.

1. Generating Peak File for "XYZ.zxy"

Why it's not recorded to a file where Project is located?
    Opening big project for example from USB 3.0 SSD drive takes ages. And when is need to switch computer to another, Premiere Pro needs to Generate it again... and still AGES.
    Solution is VERY NEED

1. Graphic files or any other with "blank" audio.

The audio file is present, but it's blank. It's no problem cause sound is transparent. But if you forget, to remove it from timeline, and put some audio filters on it all the sound during the "blank" one will disapear after…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Timecode effect does not read correct timecode of nested sequences

The timecode of nested sequences is not read correctly by the timecode effect.
    E.g. a nested sequence on Video Track 1 has a custom start time of let's say 18:10:24:10
    Then a timecode effect which is applied to an adjustment layer (Video 2) and set to "Source Track Video 1" will start at 00:00:00:00. Regardless of setting timecode source to "Media" or "Clip".
    Even when the timecode effect is applied directly onto the nested sequence it will not work correctly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BREADCRUMBS in timeline for oversized video

My team works with many types of footage, for better or for worse, quite frequently. Let me preface by saying, this idea branches off of the "Conform sequence to clip" warning you get when adding a new clip to an empty timeline which doesn't match the sequence settings. However, there is no visual indication when adding an oversized clip into an existing timeline. With that in mind let's look at the example.

I've noticed many times where editors, with varying levels of expertise, will add a 4K clip into a 1080 timeline (which already contains other clips) and skip over…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug: IO points move when reloading subclip if “Restrict…” is unchecked

I came across this bug while working on some Premiere scripting.

If you reload a subclip into the source window the in and out points will be recalculated and move if “Restrict Trims to Subclip Boundaries” is unchecked.

I used “projectItem.getProjectMetadata()” to look at the project bin data for 2 identical clips, and there’s a clue to the miscalculation in the results. Below is the output, edited and formatted to make it more readable.

Both of these subclips are from the same 10 second master clip, trimmed to 4-8 seconds with IO points at 5 and 7 seconds. The first…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mosaic and tracking idea: Covering brands

Can somebody just create an effect called "Tracking Words" where it identifies all words on your footage and you can click a check box to blurr and feather and it keeps it covered. You can enter the fps maybe and it will analyze and keep it blurred perfectly? Or a facial identification one too. Some how lighten the adobe premier program itself by taking away small things that work up the computer or make it not react to other parts of the computer so it doesnt work everything up so much and cause it more possibilites to crash? It would…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow snap to be toggled while moving clips

For those editors that abuse programable mouse buttons (and even those that dont), the ability to be able to toggle snap while moving clips would be incredibly handy.

Try moving a clip and toggling the tool using a shortcut, only once you stop moving the clip or release the clip can you then toggle the tool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to sort sequences by modification date

As far as I can tell, I see no way to see even when I last worked on a sequence (modification date.) I am in a doc project with many sequences and many versions, and to be able to sort by most frequently worked on seems like a pretty basic function! I tried even sequence settings and I can't see a modification date, or any date for that matter.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reinstate Ability to Install Encore CS6 some of us still need it!!

Have the installer for Encore still availiable. We still need it and have older projects.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve AutoReframe to utilize the entire footage's frame-size

We constantly find ourselves shooting 4:3 or 3:2 (opengate) for projects where we need to deliver in both 16:9/17:9 ratios and 1:1 square or 16:9 vertical ratios. It would be awesome if auto reframe can utilize the additional information, not just moving the 16:9 edit around.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Feature to synchronize multiple clips

Please a feature to synchronize multiple clips with the same timecode in a folder and/or in a timeline, when selected.
    This would be a HUGE timesaver in production.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fill frame button in motion parameters (use case - after rotating a clip to straighten)

Would be cool if there was a button to alter the scale of a clip to fill the frame precisely. This feature would be particularly useful after rotating clip to straighten it, resulting in the manual scaling up to fill the frame.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Issues with still images in 2020 14.0.1

Hey there // I'm having some issues with some .png images. I'm making a storyboard previz and I have the .png images set to 192% size in an HD sequences as they were provided low-res.

All's well until I put another .png image in the track layer V2. The top layer image appears in the Program window, but then as soon as I try to reframe to 192% in the effects tab, the V2 image disappears and I can only see the bottom V1 layer. Only when I render do I see the image on layer V2. But sometimes I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When speed ramping, add a button to match audio with the soeed

Ok, I use premiere to making montages of games and I use the speed ramp tool alot, but when i do alot of switching from 300% speed back to 30% speed, the end result is nearly impossible to match the audio. I would love to see a button that matches the audio with the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scaling keyframes still not working

I see it's been a year since this problem was first reported and there as been no fix. Scaling keyframes in premiere wont work in both 2019 and 2020 versions. There is a work around with keyframe position as well, but this is so frustrating. I've updated and reset preferences but nothing is fixing this issue. I understand software bugs, it's inevitable but it's been a year since this was first reported, I'm disappointed adobe.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug causes clips to disappear when dragging. Snapping no longer functions.

I've been having an EXTREMELY frustrating bug lately where I will grab a clip on the timeline and then the clip will disappear as I'm dragging it. Once I release my left click, it reappears on the timeline where my cursor is, but I have no way of clicking moving clips around the timeline to specific locations. Snapping also ceases to function when the clips disappear. It will occasionally self-correct itself, but the only sure fire way to fix this is to completely reset Premiere. I've attached a screen grab of the issue.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adding brushing and masking the way photoshop does it

I am a big fan of cinemagraphs, and I like to do it mostly in premiere for the control it gives and smoothness over photoshop, however the masking and brushing in photoshop is way better than premiere, I wish premiere would deal with masks and brushes the same way photoshop does

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. please add multicamera edit function while playback is paused, just like its in Avid Media Composer.

please add multicamera edit function while playback is paused, just like its in Avid Media Composer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Centrally control Project setup

I’d like the ability to manage the project setup options across the Adobe applications using the Adobe admin panel.

Example:

Pre determine where video previews are held on the system.
    Pre determine where cache is saved.

We have systems with multiple disks installed and would like to choose where files are saved to them.. I would like to take the option away from our users.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base