Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Problem with photos

I imported about 40 photos to place next to each other on the timeline. I did not use any transitions between them. When I deleted a couple, then moved the photos over to close the gap, I noticed that a brief flash of the previous photo is on the current photo. I can't get rid of this even if I delete the photos off the timeline and then put them back on.

Please help.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. freeze timeline in timeline menu like spreadsheet

I use lots of timelines to sort footage. It would be awesome if I could select one timeline to freeze (like a spreadsheet freezes a column or row) so that it would always be in the same spot and I could scroll through the others and not have to scroll back and forth.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Outpoint

Can we please have a correct outpoint instead of one frame offset?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Instant Preview Resize of Clips in Project Window

On the Mac, you can select any type of file - e.g. a video or a picture - in the Finder, hit the Spacebar and it will instantly fill the screen so you can preview it.

This simple idea would be amazing in the Premiere Pro Project window. If you select and hit Spacebar, or even just hover for a second or two over a clip, it would be sooooo useful for it to pop up to full-screen size to quickly see its contents.

I know you can send the clips to the Source window but that's an extra step…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. warp stabilizer

I found that when using the warp stabilizer the output is different then what's visible on the timeline. The stabilized footage is off the frame and you can see the footage underneath. that's not how it looks in Premier. This must be a bug of some kind. Please advise.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SOLVE SECOND MONITOR OUTPUT (from release 13.1)

Second monitor Output issues after updating to 13.1(build 193) or 13.1.1 ...

We cannot have output anymore to the second monitor !

I have the main monitor Dell 34" UltraSharp U3417W (3440x1440) connected in Display Port, and the second a 22" Phillips (1920x1080) connected in DVI (on a Nvidia GTX 1080 TI)

Updating Nvidia doesn't solve, inverting screen 1 to 2 doesn't solve.

Switching Display port before starting premiere permit to solve temporary, but after restart we need again to switch DP port !
    It's impossible to work like that.

Release after release, there are more and more bugs.
    Customer…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want be able to easily see the small line between the Video tracks and the audio tracks in the header by allowing a color assignment, like

I want be able to easily see the small line between the Video tracks and the audio tracks in the header by allowing a color assignment, like red or any other color. The is similar to the suggestion: "Better indication of Video and Audio track separation in timeline"

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Merge Clips Across Multiple Bin Windows

Premiere does not currently have the ability to select clips in two separate Bin windows from the same project, and still allow you to Merge Clips. Enabling this would allow for a much more streamlined syncing process, and help to eliminate the endless scrolling and searching that results from the current solution.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ignore audio channel difference between proxies and full resolution

The workflow I'm trying to achieve is mobile edit in premiere rush with the Pxw fs5ii in camera proxies then open project in premiere and replace proxies with full resolution. 

This would enable me to start editing in rush mobile on my way home from job, eliminating having to have computer with me having to load project into rush desktop and having to have computer generate proxies 

Has anyone figured out a solution to this premiere must be capable of doing it as when I use the 4k xavc l 4 channel files in premiere rush it creates 2 channel…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i am a content creator and im sure there are lots of us out there who would advertise we used your products

considering there are alot of us who get thousands of view hours a year on different platforms that has to count towards using your products with out a monthly fee vs us having to pay monthly for them. is there some type of a deal for us to post direct links to your pages social media or say we used them in our videos in lieu of this petty monthly fee? "I.e lets trade advertising your product for you letting us use it?
    there should be a minimum requirement for this standard along with some type of a contract…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support VFR videos! With the new iPhone 11/11+, videos are recorded with a variable bitrate. Adobe Premiere does not support this well!

Support VFR videos! With the new iPhone 11/11+, videos are recorded with a variable bitrate.

When I add a video in the timeline, the playback stutters/restarts but the audio continues. Also converting the videos Adobe Media encoder, renders .mp4 files with the stuttering/restarting of the video while the audio continues.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NOT HAVE FILES BECOME AUDIO ONLY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely sick and tired of losing work because the video files become audio only and lose all work.
    This is insanity and enraging and lose weeks of work due to your ridiculous incompetent program.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rearrange edit shortcut to move a clip 1 edit to the left ot right.

Create a shortcut that allows a selected clip to move one clip to the left, or 1 clip to the right in the timeline.
    No more messing with selecting the clip, then pressing alt+cmd and then hoping your clip snaps exactly into the edit point between 2 other clips, as you drag it to its new position.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Keywords to clips from timeline

Here is an idea that will make organizing clips much easier in Premiere.

Lets say there is a timeline of a bunch of clips edited together. It would be neat to be able to select some of the clips from the timeline and apply a keyword to them that can be searched later on. Even more helpful would be to let those keywords from the timeline make individual subclips in the project window.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Run Script Error "undefined is not an object" in 14.1

We are a shop with 7 seats of Premiere running off of a server. Since upgrading to 2020, every time I add a dissolve and try to change its duration I get an error pop up that says Run Script Error "undefined is not an object". After a very long online chat with Adobe support, their solution was to work from local drives. This is NOT a solution as we are a big shop that cuts thousands of commercials and videos a year with multiple editors working from the same media at the same time, necessitating working off a server.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: Track Lock Button on Timeline

Reproducible bug for locked track:
    - Lock a track
    - Click to unlock the track, but move the mouse off the toggle track lock button before letting go, then let go of the mouse button
    - Track remains locked, although padlock icon on toggle button indicates otherwise

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Text box disappears when in full screen but text is still visible.

This just started occuring after the recent update. The box/outline disappears but the text is still visible. This make resizing or centering the text near impossible. Upon researching it, the bug has existed in the past, but I'm guessing the latest patch brought it back. Quite annoying when working on a laptop.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Insert / Overwrite sequence markers

It's great that you can now copy/paste clips and maintain sequence markers, but you can't insert/overwrite and maintain sequence markers. For those of us who select using string-out sequences and pancake timelines, it's a bit of a bummer.

For example, many times I'll make a sequence of all the takes of a scene. I'll mark clips I like with a green marker, and stuff I really like with a red marker. I'll then cut all the selected takes into a new sequence using pancake timelines... but unfortunately, my markers do not translate over to the new sequence, so I lose…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. making optic flow work on the same clip twice if im using time rapming

making optic flow work on the same clip twice if im using time rapming
    how im supposed to work like that?
    what im doing now is taking a copy of a new clip and replacing it angin and again and again because I can't do it twice!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base