Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Evenly Distribute Clips within Timeline

If I need to spread out a large number of clips in the timeline, I would like the software to evenly distribute automatically. Like in Photoshop or Illustrator, Premiere might include the option to evenly distribute multiple clips within the timeline. It's a very manual process as it stands.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anchoring Clip to a specific point in an audio track

I would like to lock one certain dramatic point in a music track to the start of one particular video clip.

Then do ripple edits to the video before (and after), for example to align video with other (earlier) points in the music. But keep the audio track still aligned with the one particular video clip I've initially chosen - my 'Master' alignment point if you like.

This may illustrate better than my explanation:

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Snap when altering speed ramp keyframes

Having snap indicate that a clip in/out is inline with a clip in a video track above or below while altering speed ramps.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a workspace window for the multicam angles, separate from the program monitor.

It would be really useful to have the option when editing multicam to treat the multicam angles and the active clip as separate windows rather than have them stuck together.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There is a problem I am having with the legacy title.

I'm having an issue with the Legacy Title, where it won't always keep the text in the way that I set it up. I will enter the text, position it and choose its font, but half the time when I place it on the timeline, the text will be either not in the position I set it in or not there at all. I have been dealing with this for about a week now and I don't understand what's going on. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ADD .DV files support BACK! why was this removed?????????

this makes no sense to remove DV support - there are still MANY cameras that use it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Animation Codec and PP 2018 discontinued, this is really a double blow for any professional who has old projects they need to revisit.

Our shop has many ongoing customers and often we need to revisit older archived projects to make updates. With CC 2018 Apps being discontinued and Animation Codec (and many others) not being supported past 2018 versions its a bad deal. Many of our customers will not want to pay for this and not understand why their projects don't work anymore. Adobe, when CC came about you promissed professionals we would have a way back to previous versions. Please Abobe, this decision effects us all. Bill D. qlpdigital

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Choose an automatic transition for multicam sequences

Depending on the project, I like to add dissolves sometimes between cuts of the multicam sequence, but this can be VERY TEDIOUS if it's long. First I do all the cutting, and then I go back and add a dissolve to every... single... change....

Of course we know that editing will always include lots of repetition. But what if.... in the dialog that appears after selecting "create multicamera source sequence" there was another option: Along with giving the source sequence a name, and choosing the sync method, there could be a place to choose ahead of time a transition that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clicking on audio clip indicator (audio meters) to jump to initial timecode of audio clipping

The ability to click on the audio meters clip indicator to jump to the timecode of the initial audio clip.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shortcut for adjusting video and audio tracks to the size of the timeline window

Please implement a shortcut where you can automatically fit the video and audio tracks in the timeline window so you don't have that much "wasted" space or have to drag/adjust all the tracks manually.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automatically activate source audio tracks when patching to target tracks

When you patch a deactivated source track to a target track the source track is still deactivated. Could you implement that once you patch it the source track is automatically active? Maybe you could also make this behavior optional via checkbox in the settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Shortcut for activating source audio tracks

Sometimes you have to switch audio source tracks quite frequently. This would be much easier if you could activate or deactivate them via shortcuts. This is possible for target tracks in the timeline but not for the source tracks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Multicam Sequences Have "Ghost/Zombie Markers" When Used As Nested Sequences.

This might be a problem very specific to my computer system but I think it is still important to communicate what is happening. My workflow consists in working with multiple timelines for a variety of different content edits. My main timeline is a Multicam Sequence consisting of 6 Tracks of video. One track is the main "Director's Cut" and the rest of them are the individual recordings of each camera. We do this so that we can fix "Director's Mistakes" during the live recording of the program. So, one of the essential things we do is that we mark sections…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New command "Move clip to playhead"

Please add "Move clip to playhead" command, similar to one in AE or Apple Motion.

That would decrease amount of unnecessary mouse clis for a very common clip manipulations in timeline (like moving clips around).

Also, not to be confused with existing "Ripple trim to playhead" and similar. I want to move whole clip, not the cut point.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. select right clip after cut

Select right clip after cut

Please add an alternative option (or command) to automatically select right part of the clip.

How it works now: when using Razor tool or "Add Edit" command (Cmd+K) on a clip that been selected in timeline, only a left part remains selected.

Suggestion: To add command, like "Add Edit And Select Right".

Benefits: This will greatly speed up fast-paced cutting ("newsroom-style", etc), by eliminating the need to manually select right part of the clip if one wants to delete it.

NOTE: I'm aware of Q/W commands (and also Alt+Q/W and Shift+Q/W), but in some cases…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove Attributes Not Working 2020!

Added a Compressor and Lumetri to multiple clips using Paste Attributes and now it will not remove Attribute! I have already uninstalled the entire adobe and installed back; still no chance of issue being resolved!
    Anyone else experienced this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Alt + Scroll Wheel kısayol ile değiştirilebilir olabilirmi ctrl +Scroll Wheel gibi

Alt + Scroll Wheel kısayol ile değiştirilebilir olabilirmi ctrl +Scroll Wheel gibi

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a simple feature of a note pad bin items, like editors notes files

So this would generate text files within the project that behave like black video for example - files that can be renamed and moved around bins as other files. Opening it would open a text file window with basic RTF style text - no fancy formatting. This would negate the need for a separate program to juggle screens with to have a page of notes up. The big bonus is that files could be placed in bins for log notes, directors notes, and notes made by an editor for another editor for example.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Select/Reveal all clips in Project

There's always been the reveal clip in project when selecting it in your timeline. But I've found that it would be very helpful to select a bunch of clips at once in the timeline, and have a 'select all clips in the project' so I could easily move them to a separate bin in my project.

For example, I'm running through lots of stock clips, and I don't know which clips I've used and which I haven't. This way I could select them and quickly move them to a 'used' bin if I'd like.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base