Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug Issue: Premiere Pro 22.1.2 working with .mxf XAVC-I files

I've worked with these files fine in Premiere v15.4.1 and did not have this issue but since updating earlier this month to v22.1.2 I've had several issues with Premiere errors while editing and random crashes without warning or pinwheel of death.

Most common error is "Unable to access resource "SErrorXlND@2x'(type svg)" Attached screen shot below. Once this error occurs I almost always have to completely restart Premiere.

It also has made it nearly impossible to export a finished project from both Premiere and Media Encoder. When doing so it will hang up at some point in…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

52 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Warp Stabilizer: Never Good Enough: Why Cannot Be As Good as DaVinci Stabilizer or ProDad Mercalli

• Premiere Pro 2022.04
    • have Intel Core i7-1165G7 (11th Gen) 16GB Ram, 475 Gb, SSD, Laptop with 2GB external graphic card

Premiere Pro Warp Stabilizer has been extremely slow ( does not even work at all in some clips longer than few seconds long) whereas DaVinci or stand-alone ProDad stabilizer (add-on Prodad no longer works fine in the recent versions of Premiere PRO - no thanks to Adobe) in my laptop

Some will say "why don't I get a more powerful processor/system"
    I'd say "why doesn't Adobe get their act together and code it good enough to work properly, requiring less…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Premiere Pro CC 2022 crashes on Fast Forward

When I hit the "L" key to fast-forward while playing on the timeline, and hit about 4x speed, the audio stops scrubbing (I think this is normal), followed by Premiere Pro locking up. There's no way to halt the playback at this point, and eventually Premiere Pro locks the entire system - even the mouse cursor won't move. If I shutdown/restart fast enough (after Premiere locks, but before the entire system locks), I can get a reboot to happen. Otherwise it's the reset switch.

It is very similar to the problem described here, except I'm running Premiere Pro 2022 on…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Force Adobe to fix the top 100 bugs and flaws by going on a World Wide Strike!

The idea is simple. Pilots go on strike all the time - why can't editors do the same?
    Let's force Adobe to fix the top 100 bugs and flaws by going on a World Wide Strike!

The top two errors when it comes to editing in PP and AE, in my opinion, are the NOT working Snap function (clips or layers fail to snap as desired) and the involuntary mask rotation when drawing masks. These errors have been around for decades and nothing is being done. Thousands of editors have complained, for years and years, but nothing is being done.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autosave crashes Premiere Pro as of 2022 Update

Autosave crashes Premiere Pro as of 2022 Update. Every time it auto saves the bar freezes and I am forced to quit Premiere, losing my save. This happens on my computer at work and at home, as well as my freinds computers.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The 22.6 release debacle of Premiere Pro should usher in a new era of pre-release checking

I'm sure that every release of Premiere Pro goes through an extensive all encompassing pre-release test. It is however extraordinary how many bugs and serious ones at that make to release. I get that you are playing around with pages so that you appear on the same page as other NLE's but when it comes to the core of the product it has to be fit for purpose. All the functions need to function. The 22.6 release was a disaster and an embarassement. It literally failed to open any previous project. It actually did but the workspaces which were no…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Playhead/Playback Function - *STOP moving/Snapping timeline to playhead*

When I press Play and watch playback and Playhead moves downs the timeline and off the screen(Past the timeline preview selected area) and I stop the playback my whole timeline snaps to where the playhead ended up. Then I have to move my timeline back to where it was.

So I tried to see if I could instead of hitting stop maybe just click on Where I want the playhead to return without pressing stop but then it still stops the video play back and snaps my timeline it to where the playhead is at that moment.

I have spent…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a "Reveal in Sequences" option in the Project media bin

Just like you have a "Reveal in Project" option for a clip on a sequence, have a "Reveal in Sequences" option in the project media bin.

And this Feedback system is rather clunky

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Batch Syncing Audio & Video with or without timecode

There should be a way to batch sync videos from multiple cameras and audio sources (even if they don't have timecode and even if they are in a regular sequence and not a multi cam sequence (like when shooting interviews). Doing them clip by clip on the timeline is tedious. Would love to be able to drop clips on a timeline, select all, and sync without putting every single clip on its own track.

Maybe Premiere could move clips to a new track automatically when necessary (and perhaps be smart about it so that if it does move clips to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easier transcripting in Premiere Pro, equal to PreLude.

We are, in NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting company), working on several big documentary-projects, where transcripting interviews is key to keep an overview of all the interviews and quotes. PreLude, which is a discontinued application, had a good workflow in using the playback-features on an interview while writing the transcript. In Premiere Pro, this is more complicated because we have to stop the video, open the "Comment Marker"-window, write, close the window and play the video again, as in PreLude you could do all this at the same time. If this function was available in Premiere Pro as well, we too could…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multichannel Mapping - Ability to change sequences

The ability to change multichannel mapping without having to re-create new sequences and redo all of your sequences!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Vertical Lock

Being able to vertically lock sections of the timeline would be HUGE. Always afraid of accidentally messing up sections I've finished previously while i'm working further down the line. You can lock tracks horizontally which is very useful, but being able to lock clips vertically would be incredibly useful also and give us peace of mind on big projects

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. import modify export

how to remove the new "Home/import/modify/export" bar ? It takes a lot of place (almost 2 tracks) and is completely useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fast Forward Bug in Premiere Pro 2022

When I hit the "L" key to fast-forward, the video freezes, the audio continues playing and I can't stop the audio from playing. This wasn't an issue before with the 2021 version. And it is delaying all of my work. How can I fix this bug? Thank you

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New version 22.5 cannot import .mxf files. I had to downgrade to 22.4 again.

New version 22.5 cannot import .mxf files. I had to downgrade to 22.4 again. This needs a fix.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Simplify is not working.

Just trying to use Simplify and after I click all the settings and hit Simplify, the window closes, but a new sequence with *** - Simplified, is not created. Nothing happens.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Practical Sequence Duplicator

It would really be great to have a feature in coming versions that works exactly like "True Comp Duplicator" (https://aescripts.com/true-comp-duplicator/) for After Effects, but for Premiere Pro sequences. The only way to do this right now is to manually duplicate sequences and every nested sequence and asset inside, if the editor doesn't want the original sequence modified. So a tool that automatically duplicates unique versions of everything inside a sequence including other nested sequences and the assets inside of them would be a great time saver, not only that, I guess this is so essential now that editing…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Playhead resetting after clicking timeline

This never used to be an issue with older versions but it is now with the latest version (22.4.0)

If the timeline is playing and you scrub ahead and click on a new location on the timeline, it won't set the playhead where you clicked, it stops and takes you to where the playhead was when you clicked on the timeline. The only time it doesn't do this is when the playhead is in view. But if you click anywhere on the timeline while the timeline is playing and it is out of view, it stops playing and centers the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. v22.6.1 ワークエリアバー、中間部のグレーの色がついていない

Windows 10 v21H1+Premiere Pro v22.6.1
    ワークエリアバーの両端のマークに挟まれた中間の部分がグレーの色がついていません。
    バグだと思いますので、元に戻すようお願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug: Track patching ignored if multiple items in bin are inserted/overwritten

If multiple source clips are selected in a bin and you use the insert or overwrite, it ignores the track patching and puts it on V1/A1. If you do the same with a single source clip, it works properly.

An example is if you have multiple slides selected and you want to drop into timeline, it always puts it in V1/A1 (unless that track is locked, then it goes to the next track), regardless of what is chosen on the timeline.

Manually dragging to the timeline is the only way I've found it to drop onto the correct tracks.

Happening…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109