Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Request for Caption Workflow in PP 15.0

When managing the text in the text panel one should be able to travel between two caption segments with ease, being able to edit the text without the need of two clicks on the segment when the shortcut "ctrl + alt + down/up arrow" is used. This way the workflow would feel more like editing one big text, instead of closed, insulated pieces of caption that demands two clicks for edit it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Turkish Language Support on Auto-Transcription feature

I need Turkish Language option on Auto-Transcription settings.
    I appreciate that if you add it as soon as possible. Thanks..

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SRT export not working in Vimeo

Premiere exported SRT files will no longer read in Vimeo ... other SRTs ok. Files look ok but not being read

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Captions kept undoing on its own.

After transcribing and importing the transcription into captions, I can be editing a huge chunk of the captions and without warning, the caption would undo my edits on its own. It's really becoming a pain as I would have to constantly backtrack and fix the captions all over again, multiple times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oferecer liberdade de posicionamento para as legendas no Premiere Pro

lá, como trabalho com legendas em vídeos, preciso de uma solução do pessoal da Adobe para uma futura atualização.

No vídeo abaixo eu mostro o exemplo de algo que poderia melhorar referente a liberar um posicionamento melhor nas legendas(Captions) do Premiere, pois ele nos limita e infelizmente força a criar legendas manualmente por conta dessa limitação. Por favor administradores, repassem as os DEV's esse acontecimento e nos ajude. Obrigado

Vídeo para explicação da situação.
    https://youtu.be/_65-kspQy2s

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. please support hebrew in a propper way. i cant work proffesionaly like that

hebrew turns to be fllipped in subtitle and its a major issue. ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Separate different speakers in generated captions.

In Premiere Pro 15.4, it doesn't correctly identify different speakers and combines them into one line.

For example, a woman will say "Where are you going?". Then a man will answer "To the market".

Instead of two separate captions, it appears as one line combined, without even a line break.

It happens even with different scenes with totally different separate audio clips. One would think separate audio clips would be easy to detect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Need captions in V 15 and above to travel till the bottom of the screen irrespective of safe margins

I need the captions workspace to allow the captions to be taken below the safe margins. I am using the same concept for my clients in V 14.9 for a long time and they would like to keep it.

See the screenshot of my active workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need captions in V 15 and above to travel till the bottom of the screen irrespective of safe margins

I need the captions workspace to allow the captions to be taken below the safe margins. I am using the same concept for my clients in V 14.9 for a long time and they would like to keep it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need captions in V 15 and above to travel till the bottom of the screen irrespective of safe margins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need captions in V 15 and above to travel till the bottom of the screen irrespective of safe margins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need captions in V 15 and above to travel till the bottom of the screen irrespective of safe margins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need captions in V 15 and above to travel till the bottom of the screen irrespective of safe margins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Preserving Caption Timing and Formatting

When modifying/editing captions on Premiere Pro, in order to avoid timing being out of sync during ingest on YouTube.com, a blank “bumper” caption must be added to the top of all caption sequences. This is only needed for .scc caption files as .srt seems to have no issues with maintaining the timing for each caption set by the captioner. It would be convenient to stick to .srt as the standard captioning file, however specific formatting that occasionally must be used (top-placing captions, italics, etc) are lost in .srt when uploading to YouTube.com. The metadata tags are translated incorrectly and odd…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chinese transcription

Terrible results.... barely usable. Wield separation too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fix in the closed captions tool

Often when i click the (+) on the new closed captions tool, a new caption appears, but i do not get the option to type anything in there, a few seconds later it will load but then it will also delete the last caption that i did make. I believe this is a bug, but it really slows down your worklfow when you need to rewrite captions every few sentences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Transcript modal not appearing, but blocking actions.

Clicking on the Transcribe Sequence button has (3 out of 4 attempts) caused no modal to be launched, but the program acts as if it has, not allowing me to take any actions. I've scanned both screens for any hint of the modal, but I don't see it at all.

The second attempt worked and the transcribe feature is AWESOME! Now if I can just consistently use it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back essential subtitle functions!

Bring back the ability to use effects on subtitles and have more than one displayed on the screen at the same time.

This was a feature you had but intentionally removed (according to your staff) to stop a problem for a very small number of people.

Instead you have made it near impossible for dual language / language learning / closed caption heavy editors to do the same job they could have before you removed it.

I now simply cannot do the task I had always done, because you removed the ability to.

This is a make or break issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Create captions" not working.

The transcription process works great. As soon as I click the "Create Captions" button, I get the screen below, and it never changes. I can cancel it an go back to the transcription, but can not get any further. I've tried resetting my Premier settings, and resetting the workspace. I've even uninstalled and re-installed. Any assistance would be appreciated.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base