Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remember audio track waveform for faster syncing on large video sync projects

When syncing several videos from a long recorded session, it takes a while for Premiere to process the audio before syncing. Fine, it is what it is.

The thing that would be useful however is if it could remember/store the audio waveform so that when you sync additional videos to the first base layer, it doesn't have to process the first audio all over again.

For eg. in the attached image, I used 00029 as my master audio track, and then synced up 00000, MVI8938 and was in the process of doing MVI8940, but each time it re-analysed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio when playing double and tripple speed pops randomly

My audio doesn't peak, but when playing back the timeline or any source clip at higher than 100% playback speed, there's a really annoying popping noise that happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please fix audio/video sync issues recorded with phone. I am using Google Pixel 5 but I have had the same issue with other phones.

I have to use a program called "HandBrake" to encode videos recorded with my phone before importing to Premiere Pro. If I don't do this, the audio and video are out of sync. I currently pay $21 a month for Premiere Pro but I can't use it without first using another unrelated program to encode my phone videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make Audio output have an option to automatically switch with the system default.

Sometimes while working on a project I switch from speakers to headphones or vice-versa. Premiere not only keeps the output device the same as it was before the switch, but it bugs out to where you have to select the OPPOSITE device as the output in order to trick it into playing the audio out through the correct source. Make an option for it to automatically detect the audio output device being used within windows so that it just switches with the system. Or at the very least, make it so that I don't have to trick it into working…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Speech Volume Leveler Effect from Audition

Just add the Speech Volume Leveler effect from Audition to Premiere. I love this effect and it really would add to my workflow to not have to open audition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 編集時の再生音声と書き出し後の音声の違い

再生時と書き出し後の音声が違います。
    これでは編集時に再生して確認する作業があまり意味がない状態です。

ノイズをカットしたはずなのにプツンと音が発生する。
    こういった現象を回避するためトランジションも活用しましたが、っそれでも書き出し後プツンとノイズが入ります。

この現象を回避できるのでしょうか。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Loudness radar unreadable

With the newest update of premiere, the loudness radar has unreadable characters. Please fix as this is an integral part of workflow for my company. Working on 2019 Mac book pro 16" with premiere 15.0.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug Report: Popping Sound Added to Clips by Premiere

When I import a video clip into Premiere Pro 2020, a popping sound becomes part of it. When I open the original clip in QuickTime I don't hear the same popping sound. Strangely enough, when I export the clip, I get the popping sound. It seems to happen when I switch between Premiere Pro and other software on my computer. I thought it might have something to do with using the Dynamics effect on the clip, but it sometimes gets added to the clip without me applying any edits. I am using Premiere Pro 2020, on a Mac Mini M1.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix audio device undesired auto switch please, it's annoying.

On my desktop computer I have 2 audio devices: the onboard audio device, and the USB soundcard from the PS Silver headphones. I use this one with headphones for calls and video editing and the onboard card with speakers for music and general stuff. The problem that I'm having is that while I'm editing, If I change the computer sound just for a moment, real example: I receive an audio on whatsapp, so I open whatsapp web and decide to listen to the audio on my headphones, without making any changes inside of Adobe Premiere, the output switches from the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Track Keyframe mode disables edit capabilities

When using Track Keyframes, and the track is displaying those track keyframes, you can't select the item on that track in the timeline (highlighted), you can't trim it, you can't add-edit, you really can't do anything except add audio keyframes, and set levels... that's it! So, to trim the audio on a track with audio keyframes displayed, you have to go to the track panel, and select Clip Keyframes to be able to affect anything else on that track. It is an extra step and a time waster. Sadly, you can't keyboard shortcut to display Clip or Track keyframes that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Proxies Audio Chanel 1 only with Team Project (.MXF 4 audio channels)

With a workflow where in a Team Project we put the proxies on Creative Cloud and keep the fullres on a NAS. The collaborators who only have access to the proxies can only hear the channel 1 of the clips.

It was only with FS7 cameras with 8 audio channels in the 14.9 version that had this issue, now we have it with FS5 with 4 audio channels.

JP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio Track Mixer - audio effect preset Saving, Copying & Pasting

Saving audio effect presets, and copying and pasting them to other sequences is what I miss most!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. copy/pasting attributes on audio clips not working

This is a bug. It used to work fine and currently is not. Have confirmed with 3 other people that we have to nest in order to paste audio fx. Plz fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Audio plug-ins scan doesn't work

I'm a music producer so I have a bunch of VSTs and Audio Unit plug-ins installed on my computer. I wanted to use them to process the audio in Premiere Pro, which is a supported feature, but when I ran the scan for audio plug-ins I first got an error and on subsequent tries (after restarting Premiere), the progress bar just didn't move from 0%. Is anyone else experiencing this?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 15.0 Bug: Scrubbing Skips Hard Limiter

When a Hard Limiter is applied in the effects rack, the output gain is limited during playback (as it should be) but the gain defaults back to the unlimited "clip gain" while scrubbing. The result is getting deafened whenever scrubbing.

This never happened before the 15.0 update. Since there were updates made to the audio effects rack, this might be a bug.

Mac OS 10.15.7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multi-channel audio on existing timelines

I would to love see the tracks tab added to sequence settings on existing sequences not just new ones. Being able to change the audio output from stereo to multi-channel for a final master without having to create a new sequence would be an appreciated time savings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix DeHummer bug!

v15.0.0 (Build 41) DeHummer in Repair section of Essential audio panel shows warning every time project is reopened. Effect not applied.

I have to manually uncheck, then recheck for Dehummer to have any effect. Also, it does not always output as being on when exporting via Media Encoder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Clip Volume Keyframes can't be saved as a Preset

For the longest time, I was using a hand full of presets with Volume Keyframes for certain predefined and scaling fades I use often.

Now with version 15.0 of PP 2021 this got broken. Now my preset does not work any more. The preset also includes a video effect which applies fine. It's just the Volume that does not work; a few details:

1) The video Effect saved in the preset still works.
    2) I tried recreating the preset in version 15.0 2021 and it still does not work.
    3) The Clip Volume has keyframes which are not saved in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adaptive track output bug

There's a bug (details sent to audbugs@adobe) where an adaptive track in a 16 channel multichannel timeline does not respect output routing (eg A3 disabled) unless A16 is disabled.

I suspect that few are using adaptive tracks, and even fewer are modifying the output routing. But this bug is preventing me from moving immersive audio editing from Avid to PP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base