Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio Channels have Swapped

Since updating to 15, the audio channels in all of my projects have swapped. i.e. If the channels were set as left, they are now right. Resulting in me having to go to each clip and manually change the channel. Why is that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export is ruining project

I have a rather complex timeline running (several multicam clips with up to 16 audio tracks) and when I export it with media encoder it ruins the timeline! The audio is no longer synched to the multicam since I already edited the best audio takes together and used all 16 tracks (this will go to an audio postproducer next). The exported video has weird audio errors, playing music from a different scene etc. Then when I go back into the project this is what it looks like: The audio has completely run amok. Most of the audio clips have completely…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export is ruining project

I have a rather complex timeline running (several multicam clips with up to 16 audio tracks) and when I export it with media encoder it ruins the timeline! The audio is no longer synched to the multicam since I already edited the best audio takes together and used all 16 tracks (this will go to an audio postproducer next). The exported video has weird audio errors, playing music from a different scene etc. Then when I go back into the project this is what it looks like: The audio has completely run amok. Most of the tracks have completely wrong…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Epidemic Sound Subscription addition

For those of us who have epidemic sound subscriptions, give a way to link to that account so that we can use the Essential Sound panel and the already built in Epidemic sound music options within that Panel. Seems weird that you can search Epidemic Sound Music but then have to license though adobe when I already have a subscription to epidemic sound.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Artlist.io Integration

Include integration into more audio platforms - Artlist.io, Epidemic Sound, Audiio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bug???

I updated my team-project created in PP14.8 to the 15.1 version, and all the audio recorded with the Panasonic Varicam LT camera (MXF, AVCintra422) is playing as static noice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere Pro 15 and Media Encoder drops audio track after export

The recent versions of Premiere and Media Encoder drops my entire audio track and the resulting MP4 is silent. Within the project, the audio is present and has no issues. If I export to MPEG, the audio is there - but the resulting file size is gigantic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bug in Premiere 2021 fails to update audio output with system default

In the latest update of Premiere, the audio output no longer follows the system default when it changes. Instead, you have to go into the audio menu and switch the output to any other option (and then switch it back to system default) to get Premiere to notice that the system default has changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In the latest update, the "Default sound" option has broken for me.

I use bluetooth headphones and a set of speakers on my MacBook Pro, and recently when updating to the latest version of Premiere Pro, the "default sound" option stopped updating properly when I changed the sound output on my Mac.

In the screenshot you can see that the "default output" and output mapping at the bottom differ. They only update when I force one particular output and then switch back to the default option.

Has anyone else had this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Monitoring actual audio when activating "Meter inputs only" in Audio Track Mixer

When you activate "Meter inputs only" in the Audio Track Mixer of Premiere Pro you can see the audio level of your input channel but you cant actually monitor/hear the audio.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Whey i move a sound track from one to another are no sound in s new version premiere

Whey i move a sound track from one to another are no sound in s new version premiere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Audio Issues

Often when I render my files and then playback, there's a stutter problem on playback causing video stutter and audio stutter. I have to restart PP in order to get rid of it. Seems like a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sync multiple audio and video files in ONE CLICK

Now i have to select the audio and video that i want sync and repeat the process for each clip. I want to do it faster selecting multiple audio and video files and say to premiere that find matches and sync between them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. incompatibilidade

Sempre que abro ou altero alguma coisa no meu projeto ele perde o endereço de saída de áudio e não roda a time-line

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Updating my Premiere Pro software has resulted in audio channels in older project files being switched from left to right, and vice versa.

Please suggest a fix that doesn't involve me spending a thousand hours fiddling about with the audio channel selections in current projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. IDEA FOR VST: one central place to tell ALL ADOBE PROGRAMS where to look for 3rd party VST plugins

It would be great if there was ONE CENTRAL PLACE to fill in the directories where to look for VST plugins for ALL ADOBE PROGRAMS that use the VST plugins.
    Now we have to fill that in Premiere / Audition / After effects... and worst of all: Media Encoder DOES NOT RENDER 3rd party vst plugins.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to modify an audio clip's channel format within the timeline.

The ability to modify an audio clip's tracks within the timeline. When I've forgotten to modify an audio clip's stereo channel into 2 mono in the program window I need to be able to do that within the timeline.

Whether that's allowing the modification in the program panel to affect the clips in the timeline, or there being a way to adjust those channel's within the timeline clips themselves.

Please, for the love of god, please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Overlapping Audio on separate track drops out...

In v14.9 audio placed in separate track audio drops out, usually for the duration of the clip. Usually the incoming cuts out. Often with 32bit float files...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remember audio track waveform for faster syncing on large video sync projects

When syncing several videos from a long recorded session, it takes a while for Premiere to process the audio before syncing. Fine, it is what it is.

The thing that would be useful however is if it could remember/store the audio waveform so that when you sync additional videos to the first base layer, it doesn't have to process the first audio all over again.

For eg. in the attached image, I used 00029 as my master audio track, and then synced up 00000, MVI8938 and was in the process of doing MVI8940, but each time it re-analysed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base