Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit Clip in Adobe Audition in Win 10 Produces Nasty Snippy Hiss At The End of Clips

Try it. Right click and choose Edit Clip in Adobe Audition, make some changes, save them, and go back in and listen to what that sounds like in Audition now. Listen to the very end of the file. (Don't listen on headphones. It's very unpleasant.) I encountered the same problem on my old Win 7 machine too, so I doubt it's just my system. Not talking about the little pop between tracks as they swap. I'm talking about a very noticeable and dangerously high-pitched squeal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi i get the massage, audio setup issue the previous audio device configuration is no longer available. What to do

Hi i get the massage, audio setup issue the previous audio device configuration is no longer available. What to do

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automatic cutting voiceover based on silence

When doing a voiceover we need to allign the audio with video. A feature that automatically cut's the audio based on silence would save us a lot of time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Audio output have an option to automatically switch with the system default.

Sometimes while working on a project I switch from speakers to headphones or vice-versa. Premiere not only keeps the output device the same as it was before the switch, but it bugs out to where you have to select the OPPOSITE device as the output in order to trick it into playing the audio out through the correct source. Make an option for it to automatically detect the audio output device being used within windows so that it just switches with the system. Or at the very least, make it so that I don't have to trick it into working…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Loudness radar unreadable

With the newest update of premiere, the loudness radar has unreadable characters. Please fix as this is an integral part of workflow for my company. Working on 2019 Mac book pro 16" with premiere 15.0.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premiere Pro 15.x (all of them) replace audio with pink/white noise

With Panasonic P2 media the audio is replaced with pink/white noise, rendering the entire build unusable. Media works fine in 14.9, any version of 15 it is unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio lag with FX in Audio Track Mixer

Placing audio effects in the Audio Track Mixer causes a major audio lag, which makes editing basically impossible.

Switching the effects to bypass doesn't make any difference. The only "solution" is to remove all effects from the Audio Track Mixer.

I'm using Premiere Pro since ages and it became much better over time, but the audio engine is still far from "pro".

MacBook Pro 16" 2019, 2.4 GHz, 8-Core i9, Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB
    macOS Big Sur 11.3
    Premiere Pro 15.2.0 (Build 35)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Default Audio Output does not switch with System

When changing the default audio output within Windows 10 (say from speakers to headphones) while Premiere is open, Premiere switches to a different output than selected and can never be switched back until the application is closed and restarted. Once restarted, the audio output works, but the devices shows up twice in the audio settings, both say (not working), even though they do (see attached image). Note that I only have two audio outputs, even if Premiere is showing three.

Also, Premiere should follow whatever the default output is set to at on startup, or have an option to do…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. copy/pasting attributes on audio clips not working

This is a bug. It used to work fine and currently is not. Have confirmed with 3 other people that we have to nest in order to paste audio fx. Plz fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [BUG] Audio transitions sound like static (ver 14.5)

I use a 2-frame audio transition (usually Constant Power) to smooth out my audio between cuts. Lately no matter which transition I use, audio static (buzzing) is introduced.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adaptive track output bug

There's a bug (details sent to audbugs@adobe) where an adaptive track in a 16 channel multichannel timeline does not respect output routing (eg A3 disabled) unless A16 is disabled.

I suspect that few are using adaptive tracks, and even fewer are modifying the output routing. But this bug is preventing me from moving immersive audio editing from Avid to PP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Erratic behavior when trying to open audio plugin windows in Premiere V15.0.0

Double clicking audio plugins in the Track Mixer does not open the plugin window for that effect. But, if I hit Save on the project, then for some reason, the window appears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please fix Surface Control Mackie protocol

The last few versions of PPRO struggled with surface control protocols. They caused crashes a few versions back, last version actually worked, PPRO 15 doesn't work at all. Any professional editor who needs to work fast uses those, so please fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Audio Track Mixer + Third Party VST3 plug-ins

Leaving the Audio Track Mixer window open, and double clicking on a running plugin, during playback, to make some live adjustments makes the plug-in visuals (metering and buttons) lag big time. Closing the Audio Track Mixer window while keeping the plug-in open, makes it run with smooth visuals.
    Wondering if the Audio Track Mixer visuals are using the GPU or CPU...
    It would be also good to be able to open multiple plugins at once to make adjustment keeping an eye on the signal entering and exiting from plug-in to another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ALT drag effect to another channel

Normally when you Alt+Drag an effect in de Audio Track Mixer to another channel, the settings of the effect are also copied. Now it is not the case anymore with the Multiband Compressor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Audio Channels have Swapped

Since updating to 15, the audio channels in all of my projects have swapped. i.e. If the channels were set as left, they are now right. Resulting in me having to go to each clip and manually change the channel. Why is that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Export is ruining project

I have a rather complex timeline running (several multicam clips with up to 16 audio tracks) and when I export it with media encoder it ruins the timeline! The audio is no longer synched to the multicam since I already edited the best audio takes together and used all 16 tracks (this will go to an audio postproducer next). The exported video has weird audio errors, playing music from a different scene etc. Then when I go back into the project this is what it looks like: The audio has completely run amok. Most of the tracks have completely wrong…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Track mixer routing for multichannel sequences

Currently routing has to be managed track by track. Be great to pull up a routing page to quickly set up multichannel routing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)