Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the delay when using Beats over Bluetooth

The problem is that whenever I connect my Beats Solo 3 headphones over bluetooth the timeline would play upon pressing spacebar, but the blue indicator delays to move for a couple seconds. As soon as disconnect my headphones the lag disappears.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to save audio track effect presets.

Ability to save audio track effect presets.

126 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Consistently sequences do not generate waveforms (all preferences on). Sometimes they only show one track in the waveform.

Even with all preferences turned on, a nested sequence will not show the audio waveform. This happens probably 50-70% of the time. Only occasionally will this be fixed by zooming in or cutting the sequence. Sometimes a waveform will be generated but only from one of the audio tracks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Side-chaining

This would be useful to place a side-chain compressor on a submix (music stems, FX, atmosphere) to listen to the VO track. Whenever the VO came on, the compressor would duck accordingly.

Even a dynamic EQ or multiband compressor could just duck out the mid range where the VO sits and leave the other elements in place to sound very natural and non-invasive.

Lack of side-chain is very cumbersome to duck submixed music stems. Please add this!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug report

Bug report PremiereP 13.1 Audio is out of sync and sounds funny.
    no other audio drivers listed only MME are listed in hardware.
    tried ver 12 there the sound works fine.
    my conclushion is ver 13 is buggy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ОШИБКА

I have a problem! I cannot select my microphone when recording an audio track. I hope you'll give me a hand.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Audio keyboard shortcuts

I would like to see keyboard shortcuts for dissolve alignment, as well as being able to change the audio hardware output (HDMI, Speakers, etc.). Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere Pro 2019 audio gain adjustments either don't work or take forever.

Ever since the 2019 update, when adjusting the gain of clips, it sits in "calculating" forever and then regardless of what gain adjustment numbers are entered, it always calculates peak amplitude as zero.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quick Button to Switch Audio Hardware

I would like to have a quick way to change audio hardware output. For example I often work with headphones so to not disturb other editors but when a client comes to watch my video I have to switch from headphones to speakers (which can sometimes be slow). So if there could be a quick way to change audio output from within the timeline, that could be very useful.

Sincerely,
    Giovanni Costa

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audio Mixers Coherence

The audio mixers should be collapsed into a single window. Their functionality should be rethought and combined.

Currently the only overlap is keyframing and panning. Panning should be a clip operation. Track panning should be folded into track output assignment. Track keyframing should be dropped completely and all keyframing should be clip based. If there is a real need for track keyframing (of which I am highly skeptical) then it could be a toggle switch.

Multiple channel assignment is a whole other area that needs to be sorted through - much too convoluted in its present implementation - but that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When i use keys to slow mo my videos i want that audio slow mo from keys too ( sorry my english )

When i use keys to slow mo my videos i want that audio slow mo from keys too ( sorry my english )

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Gang Audio Tracks for Track/Clip Mixer

Gang audio channels together and just slide one slider up and down and have several tracks sliders mimic the slide. I don't want to create a "submix" to patch the sound through, but instead, have a button that can technically link the tracks together and raise the volume up and down. That's it.

Mutliple "ganged" tracks without having to create a submix for each group of tracks. Maybe a new button that we can turn on and off to a selected clip/track in their respective mixers.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Copy and paste FX between Audio Track Mixers in DIFFERENT sequences

Currently (Premiere Pro 13.1) it is not possible to copy and paste the FX in a slot between sequences.

I suspect it's because of the way the interface to these slots has been implemented, so that will need to change if that's the case.

Being able to copy and paste these settings between sequences is basic functionality.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have audio waveforms for nested clips update automatically when audio clips are rearranged on different tracks within the nested clip

Have audio waveforms for nested clips update automatically when audio clips are rearranged on different tracks within the nested clip.

Currently the audio waveform for the nested clip disappears when changes inside the clip are made until you render audio. Then the waveform is regenerated.

I feel that FCPX far outperforms PP in the area of audio waveform visualization and manipulation.

Please update this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Professional export of AAF for Protools

Professional export of AAF for Protools! with original file names! With out this feature Premier is NOT a PRO application. AVID es the only real PRO editing app now.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New bug in 13.1.3: No Audio Playback in Source Monitor if Mercury Transmit is enabled AND the source is audio only.

New bug in 13.1.3: No Audio Playback in Source Monitor if Mercury Transmit is enabled AND the source is audio only. This is confirmed on two different systems (HP Z840, Win 10 1809, AJA LHi and Decklink 4K Studio, all drivers are new.)
    However, audio is heard during j-k-l jog/shuttle but not on playback.
    Previous versions worked fine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Edit multiple audio tracks

Can you please make it so you can select multiple audio tracks and lower the volume on all of them at the same time??

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug effet audio

Sur la derniere version de premiere je ne peux pas déplacé les effets audio les un par rapport au autres dans l'onglet option d'effet. Je suis obligé de les mettre dans l'ordre ou de faire des copier coller jusqu’à avoir le bonne ordre

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG - No Audio Playback on iMac Retina 5k 2017 - 13.1.4 (Build 2)

When attempting to edit, there is no output audio during playback. Levels appear in all meters across Premiere, and I have Audio Hardware set to Built-in Output. Going one step deeper into the computer settings for the audio, I am able to hear a speaker test on L & R channels.

I do have a second monitor (a LG TV) run off the computer and mapping audio to this location does NOT work either. Finally headphones do not have any audio playback when mapped and plugged in.

Audio works from other apps and playback sources (Youtube, VLC, Safari, etc.) on…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base