Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exponential Fade not Exporting

Exponential Fade not Exporting tried both H.264 and QuickTime formats

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow "Edit in Audition" to entire audio clips AFTER the edit

If I want to process the entire audio of a clip already edited in Premiere, the command "Edit in Audition" in Project window does not affect the clip used in the timeline. In fact almost nothing in the project window affects the timeline beyond "replace clip".

Yes I can render the audio track and fine tune in Adobe Audition, but then the edit will be audio-locked.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Essential Sound ducking fades should have the option to overlap dialogue.

Essential Sound ducking fades should have the option to overlap dialogue.

Currently, Essential Audio ducking adds fade keyframes either side of the audio it's set to duck (generally dialogue). However, it's far less jarring for the viewer if the fade overlaps the beginning and end of the dialogue slightly. This is the standard way to work in an audio mix. The lack of this functionality makes ducking, something that has the potential to save a lot of time, completely useless in the real world.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Audio rendering, progression indicator

While rendering deHummer, no progression indicator is displayed but the video is not available for preview.... whereas the interface seems to be active...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to Change Master Audio Track of Sequence

there are robust tools to create different master audio tracks in the CREATE sequence dialogue box, but many of these tools are unavailable in the sequence settings AFTER the sequence is created.

I, for instance, have been editing a very complex documentary and using a lot of track automation. I finish it, and have the L/R audio coming out.

Suddenly, my distributor wants breakout tracks for Dialouge, Music, Effects. it would be GREAT if I could just make my sequence an 8-channel master, and then route tracks to the different channels!

Becuase i've made extensive use of automation, I can't…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FLAC support

I have download a lot of FLAC audio, but I can't use it.

75 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio levels sound peaking when they're not peaking on the waveform or anywhere else.

My audio sounds as if it's peaking during playback but the levels show up as fine. Once exported the levels are reasonable sounding again. No changes to my speakers or hardware between playback. I've noticed this since the 2020 update but not necessarily related.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "LFE Only" passthrough option in 5.1 Track Assignment

An extremely common scenario is to receive a finished film with an existing 5.1 mix as 6-track mono. In order to use a surround effect (such as Loudness radar) you need to map those mono tracks to a 5.1 master track. It's trivial to assign L / R / C / Ls / Rs tracks with the audio panner - but there's no way to pass through the LFE track "as is".

You can set the LFE level to "0.00db" but you're still going to get audio routed to either the front or surround L/R channels (or both) depending on…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug Resulting in Extremely Loud Audio / Repeated Crashes

System details:

HP Z240
    Intel Core i7-6700
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 10 Pro
    Nvidia Quadro P4000
    Premiere Pro CC (Version 12.11 / Bld 10)

While I am not sure of the precise error code, I will attempt to describe what transpired.

I imported a finished voice-over audio file (.WAV, 48 kHz / 24-bit) with the intention of splitting the file as appropriate so that it would match a simple screen recording video.

In order to precisely align some sections of audio with the corresponding screen recording, I changed the timeline to "Show Audio Time Units." I then cut and re-positioned…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio Gain Remembers Last Settings

Quite simply for the project to remember audio gain settings. For instance, when you hit 'G' to normalize all peaks in the Audio Gain window, and exit Premiere. Upon relaunching, it jumps back to default. It would be great if the project remembered the last setting.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the audio import. This is a issue for years!

Seems like this should be a class action lawsuit. We pay good money for our programs and there should not be such an issue when it comes to simply importing a video clip. This has been a issue for YEARS ADOBE! I just want the program to do what it's supposed to. Import a video clip and have the audio of that clip also be imported at the same time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Resolve the Essential Sound Loudness Match Bug

For some reason, one specific audio clip in my timeline won't allow me to auto-match it to broadcast standards. Instead, it just shows "not matched (Analyzed Loudness -1.00 LUFS)" whenever I click the auto-match. When I click reset and try it again, it does the same thing. None of the other clips have this issue. I discovered this issue with this clip when auto-match would not work for all of the clips selected at the same time. When I did that, it wouldn't auto-match and showed an error that one or more of the selected clips wasn't enabled. Now that…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FALLA ADOBE PREMIER PRO

Buenos días, quisiera reportar una falla que se esta presentando con Premier Pro en su última actualización CC 2020 la cual no esta dejando vincular el audio con Adobe Auditión, no permite editar el audio del Premier y trabajarlo en Audition para luego reemplazarlo, por favor sugiero soluciones ese problema, gracias

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Track mixer - Add ability to save mixer states, create presets, and copy effects between slots and tracks

-Save mixer state - either as a preset or open a dialog box to copy it to another sequence

-Create & save presets for the track mixer effects

-Drag/copy track effects to a different slot or separate track.

201 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  40 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. DeNoise effect muffling audio

[BUG] New DeNoise effect muffles audio at start of cut track. The now obsolete DeNoiser and Adaptive Noise Reduction worked very well. New DeNoise is great apart from this bug. Every time I cut an audio track which has the DeNoise effect (essentially all), the start of each cut piece sounds like it's muffled. There is NO work around.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Default Audio Clip Mixer settings too sticky

If you change settings in the "Audio Clip Mixer" (such as to solo track 7, say), the next time you open a DIFFERENT clip, this same setting sticks around — but it really shouldn't. The nature of this being a CLIP mixer (not a universal mixer), means it should reset each time you open a new clip (and ideally, stick only to that clip, not become a new default.) I just wasted an hour trying to figure out why a 12-channel export was only exporting channel 7... when, as it turns out, Premiere was simply soloing track 7 in the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We need a preset that arranges stereo sound on 1ch and 2ch audio tracks (separately).

I want you to be able to handle it like FinalCutPro7.

私たちはステレオの音を1chと2chのオーディオトラック(別々)に配置するプリセットが必要です。
    FinalCutPro7のような扱いができるようになって欲しい。

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automatic time dilation fix for out of sync audio and video

When recording long form video, audio often unsyncs from the video. I've heard this is due to differences in internal clocks of different recording devices. The current work around is to timestretch in audition or to consistently cut and reposition audio in premiere. Would be nice to have a feature that automatically syncs up in Premiere. We typically do 3 claps at the beginning and end of the the recording.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. audio click when scrubbing (Rush)

There is a click every time when you scrub and move items on the timeline. Pixel 4XL, audio connected with USB dongle and sure 535 headphones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG in Premiere 2020 (14.0.0 build 572) when importing Stereo mov file

Hi all, I noticed the following problem in the latest Premiere 2020 (14.0.0 build 572).

I am on Windows 10 if it helps.

If I create a new sequence from any of the templates, for e.g. select the ARRI 1080p 25 template, and drag the video in, I noticed that the audio mapping is coming the other way around.

The A2 comes in first and the A1 comes in second. Like the screenshot PR_1 below.

The same happens if you choose any of the templates.

BUT, if I drag it over so it automatically creates the sequence everything is fine.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base