Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic time dilation fix for out of sync audio and video

When recording long form video, audio often unsyncs from the video. I've heard this is due to differences in internal clocks of different recording devices. The current work around is to timestretch in audition or to consistently cut and reposition audio in premiere. Would be nice to have a feature that automatically syncs up in Premiere. We typically do 3 claps at the beginning and end of the the recording.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. audio click when scrubbing (Rush)

There is a click every time when you scrub and move items on the timeline. Pixel 4XL, audio connected with USB dongle and sure 535 headphones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG in Premiere 2020 (14.0.0 build 572) when importing Stereo mov file

Hi all, I noticed the following problem in the latest Premiere 2020 (14.0.0 build 572).

I am on Windows 10 if it helps.

If I create a new sequence from any of the templates, for e.g. select the ARRI 1080p 25 template, and drag the video in, I noticed that the audio mapping is coming the other way around.

The A2 comes in first and the A1 comes in second. Like the screenshot PR_1 below.

The same happens if you choose any of the templates.

BUT, if I drag it over so it automatically creates the sequence everything is fine.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cannot slide Audio clips with Keyboard Shortcuts

In previous versions of Premiere I often used the keyboard shortcut ALT + > and < to nudge (slide) clips on the timeline. In the last version (14.0.0) this is broken - I still can slide Video clips, but it doesn't work for audio any more.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG: Premiere Pro 2020 - using EUCON with AVID Artist Mix

In timeline in Clip Mixer Mode... when you stop playback it reverts to a single channel (source viewer?) on the Artis MIx. Workaround is to click the source viewer and then the timeline again to get all the timeline channels to show up on the Artist Mix. Worked perfectly in Premiere 2019.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Beats and measures.

Much like in Sony Vegas, there should be an option to change the timeline so it can match with the tempo and whatnot that you are able to put in. This will make editing for music videos a million times easier, as everything will be on beat with the song, given you input the right numbers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio Mixers - Channel Level Displays

Currently Clip Mixer level displays show output channel levels on clips. This is quite counter intuitive.

For example, I can set up 4 channels on a source clip mapped 1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, 4 to 4 and set up a sequence to monitor these 4 channels through both left and right hardware monitors (ie. they are all monitored as mono channels going to both monitors).

I can then show channel levels in the mixer ("channel volume"). Intuitively, one would expect each of the four source channels to correspond with volume indicator above which they are…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere Pro Audio Renders

There is no indicator for audio that requires rendering - why not? Currently the only indication you get is when you attempt to play a sequence - playback is suspended, audio is rendered, and then playback commences.
    Further, audio renders are constantly and consistently dropped. Often, upon closing and re-opening a project, the audio renders for any given sequence have to be re-rendered. This is a real problem for sequences with hundreds of renders.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sudo clip on submix track

I think the submix tracks should have a sudo clip. This would be very useful if you have added track keyframes and then need to insert something at the front of the sequence. All of he keyframes would then slide with everything above it. A sudo clip could also allow auto ducking to work on a submix track. I would use this extensively as I often have to prepare an international audio mix (all of the sound minus the voice over or narration), then add the VO and Narration to a different track, then create a full mix in English,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Denoiser - don't throw it away

Denoiser seems to have been made obsolete with Premiere CC 13.1.1 - and within the Essential Sound Panel/Repair Section, Reduce noise has been made nonfunctional... presumably because Denoiser has gone away. This is a shame. Denoiser had problems when applied to clips (i.e., taking a few seconds at the beginning of each clip to take full effect) but you could work around it by applying it at the track level. This effect should be improved, not thrown in the trash bin.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio Pen Tool Rubber Bands Now Suck v14

Holding shift + click and drag on an audio rubber band node/point no longer fixes the db level as you slide your points along the rubber band. eg when dipping music so you can hear a soundbite and you just want to move your transition along a few frames. Now the bands jump up or down a few db levels, very frustrating. Shift, click + drag on rubber bands, fix it!!! Please.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Team Projects to send sequences to Audition

Currently when in a team project, we cannot send a sequence to Adobe Audition. This is a function my team uses regularly, but while working in a team project we have to figure out a different work around for something that was handy.

I don't believe everyone who is on the team needs to have access to the Audition file (maybe a later update), but at least allowing us to send a sequence to Audition for changes would help us.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Re-stacking audio on effect option panel

Just Re-stacking audio on effect option panel (i can't drag and drop like video effect)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FALLA ADOBE PREMIER PRO

Buenos días, quisiera reportar una falla que se esta presentando con Premier Pro en su última actualización CC 2020 la cual no esta dejando vincular el audio con Adobe Auditión, no permite editar el audio del Premier y trabajarlo en Audition para luego reemplazarlo, por favor sugiero soluciones ese problema, gracias

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug Report: Audio tracks overwritten by top track when project is saved then reopened

In this instance I am importing a .xml from PluralEyes. Once the project is saved then reopened all tracks under track 1 are replaced with track 1. See screenshots

Premiere Pro 14..0

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Detect silence diagnostic feature in Adobe Premiere please

Detect silence diagnostic feature in Adobe Premiere please, or a way to move those markers to premiere from Audition

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We absolutely need savable presets in the Audio TRACK Mixer (with copy and paste functions).I'm shocked to find that this is not possible.

We absolutely need savable presets on the FX plugins in the Audio TRACK Mixer (with copy and paste functions).I'm shocked to find that this is not possible.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. An option to view iMXL audio track info in my timeline.

I need an option to view iMXL Audio track info in my timeline.

This would be amazingly helpful when editing anything that has multi track audio that has been recorded and labeled in the field.

Films, shorts, dramas - anything that has multi track audio synced to the footage I am working on and need to gain anything up or down, mute and so on.

For an example, an audio person might label, on set his, tracks like this:
    Track 1 is MixL
    Track 2 is MixR
    Track 3 is Boom
    Track 4 is Lav1
    Track 5 is Lav2

If…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SOUND DON´T WORK WHEN NESTING MULTIPLE AUDIOTRACKS!!!!!!!

When nesting more then one audiotrack in Premire, The original timeline don´t show the nested sequence audio!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix the delay when using Beats over Bluetooth

The problem is that whenever I connect my Beats Solo 3 headphones over bluetooth the timeline would play upon pressing spacebar, but the blue indicator delays to move for a couple seconds. As soon as disconnect my headphones the lag disappears.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base