Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio error on mp4 import

I have updated Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. When I import an MP4 file the audio plays extremely slow inside of Premiere Pro. Serious bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. audio clip mixer windows monitoring bug with a timeline in the source viewer

when I open a timeline in the source monitor there is not anymore audio source fader in the audio clip mixer windows but only the stereo output of the timeline. I verify it by creating a timeline with 4 output channel.
    I'm using a lot this for quick news editing. Without I have to copy and paste from the "rush" timeline to the master timeline. It's horrible.
    I can't solo, or modify the volume of one audio track (pre-mix) when I listen an ITW.

It's working on CC2019 but not anymore in CC2020

Adobe Première Pro 14.7 (CC2020) et 13.1.5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. audio clip mixer windows monitoring bug with a timeline in the source viewer

when I open a timeline in the source monitor there is not anymore audio source fader in the audio clip mixer windows but only the stereo output of the timeline. I verify it by creating a timeline with 4 output channel.
    I'm using a lot this for quick news editing. Without I have to copy and paste from the "rush" timeline to the master timeline. It's horrible.
    I can't solo, or modify the volume of one audio track (pre-mix) when I listen an ITW.

It's working on CC2019 but not anymore in CC2020

Adobe Première Pro 14.7 (CC2020) et 13.1.5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BUG changing audio hardware preferences does not change audio hardware used.

Changing from ASIO from the decklink to MME from the computer audio out put does not change the audio output. It works in After Effects but not Premiere. latest CC updates. Asus ws8 mobo. decklink 4k Extreme 12g. Premiere is not happy in this release at all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Nested multicam audio tracks are not playing unless on A1

I have lots of multicam clips with several audio tracks inside of each one. Some are played fine, but some will not play back sound unless they are on track A1. Then there is more: some clips when not on A1 play only some of nested tracks. All of audio channel configurations are the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 14.6

Some multicam audio clips are not played while playing back. If playback stopped and started over from the beginning of "muted" clip then it is played fine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Bug? no audio playback - timeline open in source monitor PP 14.3.2 Mac/Win

I'm having this issue with both Mac and Windows versions of 14.3.2 - when I open a timeline in my source monitor, there is no audio playback. Switching audio hardware, disabling input etc. doesn't help - in any other place of the open project the audio is played back (program timeline or single file in source monitor).

The feature to quickly edit cut- or splice in between source/record timeline ("avid-style") as I used to to with PP 13.1.5 is thereby basically gone in this newer version.

Can anybody relate? Help?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Essential Sound Panel Dialogue Presets and Audio Cross Dissolves do not mix well

When I have a interview track and use the essential sound panel to add a dialogue preset to the interview audio file - If I cut the file up and try to add a 2 frame cross dissolve to soften the cut up and make the transition less harsh - it doesn't work properly and introduces a quick popping glitch sound when playing back the transition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. problem in the audio division E and D in the timeline.

as the link is the line that divides the audio left (E) and right (D) the line is not in the center.
    https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/2e555483-5b4d-4772-5cda-aea57f6e2c32

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 14.1 Audio Automation Bug - linear key frame fades are not happening linearly

In version 14.1 when using key frames to automate a fade up or fade down on a clip in the timeline, even if the automation is a straight linear 45degree line the volume changes are not happening linearly. It's almost as if the key frames have beziers, and the straight line ( / ) has been made into a curve to make the volume changes happen almost instantaneously, not linearly. This is a problem I've never had before on Mac or Windows on any version of Premiere CC starting with 2015. The Cross Fade Effect does perform linearly as you…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adjust waveforms in audio tracks AS you adjust the volume

See an audible peak in the audio waveform? Imagine if, as you used your pen to adjust the volume and even out the soud, that peak in the waveform ALSO evened out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add secondary audio OUTPUT in 5.1 configuration

when you start a project in 5.1 automatically the system use the mapped 5.1 audio configuration.
    every track, submix have MAIN 5.1 output.
    well be useful have the possibility to create a secondary output I can map to channel I prefer (like a 2ch output where I can send my selected tracks for example for monitoring a stereo output)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Audio fade gives clicks

a bug with the summing when audio files have a fade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio completely out of sync on timeline after export.

After exporting one time, the audio of some clips, sometimes all of them, goes out of sync on the timeline. The visual feedback of the waveform stays the same but on the headphones you hear a different audioclip or the same but completely out of sync

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Horizontal Layout For Audio Mixer

I would like the ability to align the audio mixer with the actual audio tracks horizontally so they are on the same plane when the audio mixer panel is attached to the left of the timeline window. Perhaps you could just add an option for "attach to timeline" that would do this automatically. This would make it much easier to quickly see which mixer channel is affecting which audio track instead of having one vertical and one horizontal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I just paid $300 for a piece of junk. Does not play audio. I want my money back!

try and sell something that works. This is such a dissapointment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: DeNoise does not work with recordings from Zoom H5 Recorder

If I record from my microphone direct to audacity and export the file as a WAV 24 bit file then I can import to Adobe Premiere and use the De-Noise feature and it works great.

If I record audio from my Zoom H5 field recorder in a 48khz 24bit format (and any other format) and drop that audio file into Premiere (after copying to my local folder) the DeNoise feature does nothing. It does not show any background noise at all. It is unable to detect anything or make any changes whatsoever.

This is the file made from Zoom H5:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Audio effects cause playback latency

When I have the denoise effect on any clips, it causes a long lag - sometimes 15 seconds or more - between pressing play to the clip actually starting to play in the program monitor. I just found out today by removing the denoise effect, it solved the issue. I haven't tested this with any other audio effects but it for sure happens every time with the denoise effect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base