Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No sound output From premiere 2020

There is no Audio ouput from 14.03 and 14.04... my 2019 and 2018 works fine... i tried every possile audio devices. my asio sound card in both MME and asio nothing ouputs, i have made shure the sampling rates matched the channels are properly routed L to 1, R to 2 .. i can see the audio modulating in the tracks.. i have tried multpiple different .wav tracks... i can even input my microphone no problem. then when i do the SAME configs exactly in 2018 and 2019.. sounds outputs fine.. i also tried 2020 with my onboard speakers... tried…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audition Remix Added to Premiere Pro

I use the Remix feature in Audition nearly every day, causing me to make the roundtrip from PPro to Audition and back. It's time-consuming. Additionally, if I install the PPro public beta, it breaks the dynamic link to Audition, causing me to have to uninstall PPro, Audition and the beta, then reinstall PPro and Audition to restore the link. If Remix was added to PPro, it would solve both of these problems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reaper VST plugin bug

Whenever I use the Reaper VST plugin reaeq and add a new channel/band, Premiere Pro will crash. This is quite detrimental to my use of PP, since I consequently use the Reaper plugins for all my audio editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Surround 5.1 Bug Report

When editing audio in surround 5.1, the center channels doesn't stay locked, the release themselves when I reopen the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hide/deactivate audiometer

It would be helpful to be able to hide the audiometer. Somehow it shows up under the windows-tab, but you can't deactivate the audiometer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please enable a person to remove an audio tag after selected in Essential Sound

Please enable a person to remove an audio tag after selected in Essential Sound. If a person first selects SFX for an audio clip but changes their mind and wished to explore other options, like Dialogue or Ambience, there should be an option to remove the SFX tag and reselect another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow iXML metadata to display as part of audio clip name

Dear Adobe,

I have seen that Premiere Pro can already read into iXML metadata on audio files for quite some time now. This is however buried fairly deep into the metadata panel where it is of no real use to video editors working with these kind of files.

Audio engineers on set often add useful information about the different channels (which tracks are which lavaliers, boom, etc.), which is very useful information for audio post-production. As picture editors we often do a first pass on audio tracks/layout or even finish audio in Premiere Pro altogether. Being able to see this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cant add two videos

when I select the next video it only shows audio now

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why can't I nest audio clips?

It would help when doing sound design and other tasks to be able to nest audio clips. It just helps tidy up the timeline and would also allow me to add effects and transitions to a whole group of clips at once.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. variable frame rate MP4 Audio Desyncs upon importing

Fix what causes the desync so users using variable frame rate mp4 footage can edit using adobe premiere pro (if that is the issue)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. audio error in the premiere 2021 version

There is an audio error in the premiere 2021 version.
    If you cut the back part of a sequence and paste it in front and play it, the audio waveform comes out but no sound comes out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Nested Audio Waveforms Incorrect

In both Premiere 2019 and 2020 waveforms of rendered audio from a nested clip are offset incorrectly in the timeline.

Sometimes they will display correctly immediately after an audio render, but after the first edit (trim, ripple, etc) the waveform is completely wrong. It appears to generated correctly but be offset by a significant amount when displayed.

This makes it impossible to use waveforms on Multicam or Nested clips if I've applied effects/gain to the audio in the nest, therefore requiring rendering.

This was working at the beginning of 2019. I'm not sure when exactly it went wrong. Thanks for…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Jesus Christ, let us unmerge audio already for merged clips!

Title says it all. This is asinine, and requires hours of extra work to fix if you want to send an AAF to a sound editor. It's 2020. Why is this still a thing? If XML can do it, you can do it. Good lord, this has been an issue for years. Hard to leave Premiere, but looking to move to Resolve as my go-to NLE unless something can be done. This is such a stupid problem to be having. Only Premiere has this issue.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Loudness Normalization in Audio Track Mixer or as an Effect

Currently in CC2020, if you want to apply Loudness Normalization to your edit, this can only be done during the export settings. This means that any edits need to be re-imported and checked with Loudness Radar to check that they meet the standards we need. Please could there be an option to apply Loudness Normalization to the Master Track in the Audio Track Mixer, so that the Loudness can be checked prior to exporting?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Render Audio When Rendering Video" option missing in Preferences.

Why has this been removed from the general preferences?

I want to render video effects only (indicated red in the sequence), but every time I hit ENTER, the painfully slow process of rendering audio starts, and I have to cancel it manually.

I don't need to render audio, as it doesn't impact performance on my system at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Working with programs that have Multichannel Audio

I've been working with programs that have multichannel audios, but I only have two speakers. So I have to change the channel assignments in order to hear audio coming out of those channels that are not 1 or 2. When I finish editing, I have to change them all back in order to get a good final mix. I wonder if Adobe can do something about this to make it easier for editors to monitor the multichannel audio without the need to change the audio channel assignments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Epidemic Sound subscription

The new sound panel browse feature is very useful but it would be great to be able to use our existing Epidemic Sound subscription for music sourced from this provider instead of having to purchase another subscription from Adobe. Or at least add a link to the song on the Epidemic Sound website.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. audio remapping

Can't remap audio channels now with the new Premiere update. Not a hardware or OS issue. Tried on multiple computers with multiple types of audio hardware. Issue remains the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base