Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dereverb - White Noise and Audio Dropout

If the dereverb effect is applied to an audio track that has an empty section, the plugin is unable to resume audio playback without a loud burst of white noise when the next clip plays. Sometimes the audio will mute entirely after the empty section.

Removing or disabling the dereverb effects completely resolves this issue.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Fix audio pops and claps between audio files (Introduced in 13.0 and remains unfixed).

After updating to 13.0 and even 13.0.1, audio pops occur between audio files. Some can be fixed by putting a 2 frame audio transition over it, while others have a large CLAP sound introduced if an audio transition is used. I was working on this project before 13.0 release and this was not an issue until update. Here is a link to see/hear it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAtti9vFA4&feature=youtu.be

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. right click generate audio wave form

it would be nice if instead of selecting an audio track, then going to the top menu, selecting clip, then "generate audio waveform", we could simply right click on the selected clip and choose "Generate Audio Waveform" from the flyout menu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BUG: DeNoiser and DeReverb (Jason Levine and Video Revealed)

The new DeNoiser and DeReverb don't work well the first part of the audio clip.
    There are some of these results on You Tube. For example the first part of the audio of the videos of the Video Revealed and Jason Levine videos have these audio problems, I think because they are using these new tools. ;)

Jason Levine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsbFuuEy30

Video Revealed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkla0IPt8ck

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Audio Suddenly Doesn't Work in Timeline

Audio suddenly doesn't playback in a sequence. But if I copy and paste into a new sequence in the same project - it works. I have tried, restarting and relinking but still no audio playback until I copy into a new sequence. Then after some time, it happens to the new sequence. Happening in numerous projects.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. (Audio) transition ignoring existing transitions (like AVID)

I need all audio of the hour program to fade in and out, as to avoid a hard cut in the audio. I use a 4 frame transition for that. However, sometimes I have cut within the interview, and make it sound like the two parts were spoken as one sentence. Here I make a special audio transition to make sure the cut is not audible. But when I finished the whole 1 hour program, I select the whole audio track and press [CTRL][SHIFT][D] to have the whole edit nicely faded in/out as I want. But contrary to AVID, I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. option to hide the channel labels for audio clips

It would be helpful to be able to hid channel labels for audio clips because the beginning of each waveform is obscured by the label.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Audio Auto ducking - Extra options for beginning and end.

In the real world, ducking is used more subtle when the speech starts.
    And afterwards the time is longer.
    Let me explain the most usefull situation:

I wish I could set the moment that the music is lower level.
    I mean: 0.5 sec AFTER the speech has started it has to be at the low level to have a nice smooth transition/fade.
    The face can be 1.2 seconds in total or so.
    So the fade starts 0.7 sec before the speech and ends 0.5 AFTER the speech starts.
    This gives a more natural way of music fade.
    I'm sure a…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Audio drops out when dragging and dropping clip selection from source panel to timeline panel

Audio is good in source panel on the video clip I am working on. Selecting portion of video in source panel to use and then dragging selection to timeline panel causes audio portion of clip to disappear. Audio is present in source panel but absent in timeline panel after transfer of clip to timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG? DeNoise Effect Doesn't Render Properly

Please watch (listen) to the clip provided. The clip on the left is an example of how the DeNnoise effect sounds in the timeline (good) and the clip on the right is how it sounds once it's rendered (bad).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere can't synchronize audio with vídeo. WHY?

Premiere should have better synchronization functionalities.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio tracks missing after save and quit.

Shot a series of interviews on red scarlet. I used two channels, one boom and one reference coming from zoom field mixer. Once footage is in Premiere I deleted boom track and replaced and doubled reference audio coming from mixer. Everything is fine at this point. Once you save and quit and reopen, premiere replaces said audio with boom audio, it doesn't matter how many duped tracks there are. Anyone else having issues like this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Loudness Radar in effects rack creates buzzing

I have been getting a bug in my workflow from CC version 12.1 forward. I was hoping it would be fixed in the 2019 version (13.0) but it's still present.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a sequence (We use the XDCAM HD422 1080i30 60i) with the tracks set to 8 Multichannel. Map channels 1 & 2 to 1 & 2 AND 7 & 8.
    2. Open the sequence and place bars and tone into the sequence. Track 1 and 2 should have tone panned left and right, respectively.
    3. Place a slate (or a color matte, empty video, etc) for 10 seconds with…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG: Audio playback drops out unexpectedly during timeline playback.

After stop (and re-caching?) it will play back for a while. Rendering audio does not solve the problem. This happens regardless of whether multicam-clips are involved or not. It is not possible to play back an entire timeline without interruptions. This problem is really urgent and should be fixed. Happens on all our machines (HP Z840, Win 10 64 bit)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow audio to move at sub-frame intervals

In general, it makes sense for a timeline to have one frame as the smallest interval of movement, but for audio that is not attached to video I suggest you allow movements at intervals smaller than a frame. This is done in programs like FCPX (and of course audition), and I find it to be exceptionally helpful when combining multiple video sources that also have audio, or editing things like sfx. It would be great to stay in Premiere instead of sending the audio out. Thanks in advance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MIC ISSUE (Mics will not work whatsoever)

None of my microphones are working with my system, I've done everything in the book.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Essential Sound: Find clips in timeline

A way of selecting all the clips assigned 'dialogue' in the timeline, for example.

Including being able to choose all clips assigned a particular preset (e.g. Person X) so that preset can be reapplied to all if modified.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug: Audio gain stopped working

1. Open a clip in the source monitor.
    2. Open the Audio Gain window and set/adjust the gain to any value.
    3. Hit OK Nothing will happen - no processing and the audio levels won't change. The clip retains the gain value but it doesn't actually do anything.

This started to happen "out of the blue", I'm unable to point out any cause. I also doubt this is reproducible, and it will probably go away if I cleared my caches or started a new project. If I have more info I will post it here.

The point is, it shouldn't happen to begin…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG - Premiere plays wrong audio

At the start of some of my many nested sequences, premiere plays back the audio from another clip and overlays it. So it sounds jumbled at the start of every nest. Don't know if it does this upon exporting though. But this is still annoying for editing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG - Convolution Reverb, when applied to an audio track, resets to to the default settings

Convolution Reverb, when applied to an audio track, resets to to the default settings after the project is saved and then reopened.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base