Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. interchange to audition

I follow exactly this intruduction in the newest premiere and audition. https://helpx.adobe.com/at/premiere-pro/how-to/send-sequence-audition-mixing.html
    With previous versions I didn't have any problem working with it. In the 2018 version I only get the sum in audition!!!

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio pitch

Audio pitch control from 23,976 Frames to multiple frames per second and vice versa.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Track Fx Dynamics generates feedback loop when no audio is fed through it

If one plug a Dynamics Track Fx to a track where no audio is present, ie. -∞ is fed through it, it starts generating a weird feedback-like sound. Seems to be a programming bug. I'm on 12.1.0 build 186, and I plugged Dynamics on my Master track Fx rack.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mixer Keyframe writing to have an averaging mode

When writing keyframes in clip mode (especially using a control surface) you are listening and making adjiustments on the fly. The keyframes written are literally hundreds of adjustments written in just a couple of seconds and are usually being made as a reaction to hearing a peak and the peak is always missed. (Human reaction time) Editing the keyframes is painful and that many keyframes are not needed. This area of working mix levels needs attention. Both in clip and track mixing modes. Again, try this with an external control surface to see how poorly it works.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Super Solo Feature

ability to have a master solo switch that would solo all the solo'ed tracks.
    (without having to making new subs and busses
    for example, I have 20 tracks of audio. I have 5 dialogue tracks solo'ed, but I want to quickly hear one of those solos without unchecking all my other solo's. a quick tap on a track would be great.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support for Filmic Pro clips (audio set to PCM/AIFF)

When recording videos with Filmic Pro with the audio setting of PCM/AIFF, Premiere does not recognise the audio of the videos.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug when adjusting audio channels of merged clips causes Premiere crash.

This has occured on PC, iMac, Macbook for several classmates as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bug report - waveform display in source monitor - PP 12.1.0

In many occasions, when marked In/Out the source monitor doesn't show the waveform for the part that were marked and only goes back to normal when unmarked. This has occurred randomly since this version.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Realtime waveform

Applying a fx o working something in audio like volume, would be faster to see real time result.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BUG: EQ (Subtle Boost) shifts audio by almost a second

EQ (Subtle Boost) and possible other presets applied from essential sound or manually, shifts audio by almost a second on playback. On export there is no shift.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Audio issue

In previous versions it was possible to right click on an audio track and instantly view and / or change its gain setting. Now you have to wait a considerable time and if you try to click anything in the pop up window the window freezes or crashes. This is a serious bug that wasn't present in previous versions. Please don't keep adding new features without checking they haven't introduced bugs. An urgent fix is needed.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audio Effects don't default to Default Preset (BUG)

If you place an audio effect (for these examples, let's use Multiband Compressor) on a clip, the Presets menu is set to Broadcast, but all of the knobs and sliders are set to the default values.

If you place an audio effect on an audio track, the Presets menu is set to Broadcast, but all of the knobs and sliders are set actually set to "Broadcast"

Either make the clip effects work the same way as track effects, or follow in the footsteps of Auditon and make all effects have the appropriate "(Default)" preset chosen (which is not listed in…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Designate clips as Dialogue, SFX, Music, or Ambient during ingest.

During ingest, allowing the editor to designate the audio would mean that during editing, the clips would already have the Essential Sound capabilities ready to go. This would save a lot of time when using auto-ducking and replacing one clip with another.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Essential Sound

Essential sound is consistently causing my clips to become out of sync, or even just stop playing any audio altogether. Please fix! I had an entire project almost finished besides audio and now have hit a brick wall and need to redo a lot of it.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Group adjust audio levels in the bin

We've all imported 50 music cues and nearly blasted our eardrums listening because they peak so high. I'd love a way to select a group of clips in a bin and set the audio levels for all of them. (I know it's possible to do this with setting gain currently, but that's not idea for a variety of reasons)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Problem with audio if files have same name

If you have video or audio files with same name inside project (this happens often with several audio recorders or gopros for example). The files are in different directories and bins in project and also in different sequences. Premiere knows the files are not the same, cause video is ok. Audio is not. It is same in both clips. Happens also with plain audio files.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base