Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clip Fx Editor draw window size isn't full (Compressor or MBC)

When adding the Compressor or MultiBand Compressor, you must 'edit' to get the window and it is drawn too small, not exposing all controls. Why? I have to resize it every time on W10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Noticeable degradation in audio quality from source monitor to timeline

When selecting audio from the source monitor and then inserting it into the timeline there is a very noticeable quality shift in the audio. When dragging directly from the project panel to the timeline this quality change does not occur. The audio is heard as intended in the source monitor but once the audio is dragged or inserted from the source monitor it sounds heavily compressed. This issue prevails even when rendering the audio in timeline, or exporting it through AME, or straight from Premiere.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Essential Sound causes Premiere to lag and crash

I've used the Essential Sound tool on 4 projects in 2 different machines (one being a Mac Pro with 32GB RAM) and after applying the filter to the audio, the playback becomes incredibly unresponsive on a 3 minutes timeline. It takes more than 5 seconds to start playback after hitting the space bar. And Premiere freezes very consistently after applying Essential Sound.
    Additionally most audio cross fades become unusable. I can only apply cross fades starting on the edit point, otherwise I hear echos on the cut or cracks on the cut or throughout the file. The workaround is to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio master clip effects

Audio master clip effects
    Would work like the video ones.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug : Now obsolete, Adaptive noise reduction, crashes new 13.0.1 update.

If you have adaptive noise reduction on a previous project and try and open it in update 13.0.1, it crashes the software. It makes it almost impossible to open a project too. You can not double click the project file in the mac finder, you must open it through Premere directly. This will then open a corrupted file where the cut edit shows only a white screen. Here you must remove the adaptive noise reduction from everywhere in the project, resave it to a new location and reopen that project. This needs fixing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Nested sequences only play audio from track 1 or not at all

Each time I open Premiere, in my main sequence, which is comprised of many smaller, nested sequences, the audio from several nested sequences only plays from track 1, or not at all. The only way to fix it that I've found is going into the nested sequence, soloing an audio track, playing the video, and then unsoloing the track.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio Peak Limiter

Being a TV editor, our levels are supposed to peak at -6dB. I'd love a feature that allows you to set the maximum peak level for a sequence. While I am aware of the Audio Gain > Normalize All/Max Peaks to..., that can often make drastic changes if there is heavy fluctuation in the dynamic range of the audio. Applying that to a large timeline all at once can be quite risky. I'm more looking for the feature to affect only the levels that are beyond the peak the user sets. Kind of like an automated keyframe feature that is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ixml

Allow audio clip track names in audio clip mixer to pull from iXML data in poly WAV files (i.e., A1 reads "Mix L", A2 reads "Mix R", etc. instead of "Audio 1", "Audio 2")

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multiband compressor / dynamics audio FX currently resets all parameters on duplicating sequence // please fix soon!

I have a lot of compressors and gates on my audio // I've had to change an edit, so I've duplicated the sequence to preserve the old cut, but all my compressors and noise gates (within the Dynamics audio fx) have been reset!

This is FRUSTRATING and IRRITATING to say the least!

This is a new bug to 12.1 // Please please please fix this soon. I'm wasting a LOT of time re-configuring my audio FX every time I duplicate, which is up to three or four times a day (and also the time writing this note:) Many thx, PW

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug, V13 on Mac: mixed sample rate source clips crash PP unless the this box is UNCHECKED: "Attempt to force hardware to document sample rat

Bug, V13 on Mac: mixed sample rate source clips crash PP unless the this box is UNCHECKED: "Attempt to force hardware to document sample rate."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio tracks - the order of them. Make it so users can move the order of tracks

please enable the user to be able to move track order. e.g. to make audio 1 on the A1 track movable onto track A5. A drag and drop to the audio track to move it would be useful.Reason its useful: if A1 is the audio associated with a video that is no longer used as the processed track A5 contains processed version, user wants to the the active tracks all together whilst the unused (muted) tracks are manually moved to bottom of the list. This function could be useful on Video tracks also.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. eliminaron el efecto nuevo de "eliminar ruido"

eliminaron el efecto nuevo de "eliminar ruido" y sin preguntarme simple lo desactivaron de mis audios :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Por Favor, voltar com o efeito "eliminar ruido"

Por Favor, voltar com o efeito "eliminar ruido"... ele é o melhor para limpeza do áudio na edição...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chroma noise removal can not be used with Premiere Pro 13.1.1

[BUG] Premiere Pro 13.1.1: "Chroma noise removal" missing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring Back "Adaptive Noise Reduction" Effect (please)

With the new update to Premiere Pro CC 2019 the "Adaptive Noise Reduction" effect is gone... Why?!? 😫

It was one I used often since I don't have the money to set up better sound locations/equipment yet! It was appreciated by others (see https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/33897868-adaptive-noise-reduction-effect), not just me. 🙁

By the way, I understand if it was done to put more emphasis on using Audition, but it took me awhile to learn how to use that. In the meantime, thank y'all for improving search capabilities for learning how to use your products, and making it easier to install previous application…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Batch Audio Syncing like pluraleyes

I often record audio separate from my in camera audio and sync them in post. Sometimes after a day of interviews I have lost track of which audio clips go with which video. I want to lasso all my video and audio clips and hit a sync button to match them all up with one another. If this could be done in Prelude that would be great as well.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug Report: 2019 v13.0.2 messes with my multicam syncs from older PP project versions (was using 12.1.2)

Waveforms show the right audio but the audio that plays is completely different (different part of the clip)

Please fix this! Very tricky for working with multi-cam interview footage, I've made selects a for a 3 hour interview in an older version of PP and really would prefer not to have to go back a version every time to pull out a quote from my selects, OR re sync and re-select and I'm working heaps of interviews and will be a nightmare if i have to do this for all of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. render nested audio slow / multicam editing with source audio

If I use audio from a camera directly cut into a sequence I get waveforms and I never have to render. If I cut from a multicam group (nested) into a timeline so I can do live switching, I have to render the audio and suddenly it takes 3 hours to render 3 minutes of audio. So I leave nesting on, cut in the video, turn off nesting, cut in the raw audio and I get both waveforms and don't have to render. Please either fix how audio in a nest works so that I get waveforms and it can…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crackle when Mono, speed-adjusted audio used in multi-cam

IS THIS A BUG REPORT PAGE?! I'm not submitting an "idea".

WAV 44,100kHz audio adjusted to 100.04% speed, used in multi-cam sequence (to put-in-sync). Using that for an edit sequence. All stereo sources sound fine, but my mono sources have a static crackle to them.

This is new to me since upgrading to 2019, 13.0.1 (Build 13). Windows 10, 3rd-ish-gen i7 with 64GB RAM.

Restarted the app removed static. Exporting re-introduces static. The exported WAV always has the static. Then playing the Edit sequence includes static, UNTIL PPro is restarted, then static is gone.

Can't attach WAV file is bigger…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base