Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please add mp3 import ... that doesn't skipping around randomly

Isn't it strange that it's the end of 2018. The latest version of Premiere Pro is named 2019... But Adobe has no idea how to import mp3 files reliably?

Sometimes it works splendidly. I just pick the file. Import it and it plays back and renders just fine.

Then... at a seemingly random date and time... Premiere decides to totally freak out over mp3 files in particular. The very same files I had no problem with before is now imported all garbled. It's like it's been put into a blender and random bits at random times are moved around like…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG PPro v13: No audio on project open (2-3 restarts required)

On newly created projects, Premiere will not play audio unless you restart the app 2-3 times.

I've got this problem since PPro v12 (cc 2018) and still has not been fixed by Adobe.

Oh.. and before someone ask if I cleared my media cache files:

The only thing I haven't done is literally buy a new computer and try installing Premiere there!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please fix the DeHumming feature! It will not export

Please fix the DeHumming feature. It does not export. Sounds great in the program. But you can’t get it out of the program.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. option to hide the channel labels for audio clips

It would be helpful to be able to hid channel labels for audio clips because the beginning of each waveform is obscured by the label.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG: New DeReverb and DeNoiser visual error.

The dynamic signal/noise visual reference doesn't appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG: AAC multitrack audio incorrect track order

I'm creating multitrack H264 with AAC exports using EditReady and the resultant files are in the correct track order when viewed in Resolve 15 and Avid 2018.7, but incorrect in PP2018.1.2.

Source Track: Dest track:
    A1 A3
    A2 A1
    A3 A2
    A4 A5
    A5 A6
    A6 A4

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select audio patching on import - Stereo or mono, etc.

I see no options for patching audio channels/behavior on import. Instead, I have to modify audio patching after import. Am I missing something? Avid has this, and it's a time saver with multiple clips.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More audio metadata in bin columns (like Avid)

Reposting so I can add a file to show the info available in Avid, in the bin.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better sound velocity adjustment.

Premiere should have a high quality audio velocity adjustment as Audition.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Essential Sound: Apply role to source clips before cutting into timeline

Some way of assigning the ES role to source clips.

I realise this will be tricky as it involves different source tracks having different roles (e.g. the Boom might be ambience and the Lav might be Dialogue, or you may have split track masters that have Dx on some tracks, Fx on others, Mx on others still) - but it could be tied to metadata.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audio Bug

I have a sequence with an audio track effect on track one. It's a single band compressor (vocal attack). I duplicate the sequence, and all the settings of the vocal attack get reset on the new sequence. I have to go back and set the effect up again. This was not the behavior on the previous version. I am on V12.1.2 currently.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. improve the bugs ***** ******

my video wont go in without the audio but you can hear the video on the preview screen

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Multicam audio disappears - sample project attached

Chasing down multicam audio I got a repeatable bug.

Attached are 3 projects:

1. The original MCam build - no multicam enabled on the audio tracks as default - 8 track ident plays

2. The first change - I enabled multicam on the audio tracks - 8 track ident still plays (although waveforms disappeared on A2-A8)

3. The second change - I added an add-edit on A2, now only A1 plays - A2-A8 are mute. No amount of undoing would get me back.

1 - Do not enable multicam on audio tracks (unless you need to flatten and even then maybe do that

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Serious 100+db hearing damage occurring with newest version of Premiere! Injury!!!

Build 12.0.1 AUDIO BLARES at 100 db! Hearing damage!

When Premiere encounters clips recorded originally to two different sample rates: 12 bit (from archives) and 32 bit (from field). We've created proxies, converted the sample rate, even created a temporary audio track and muted the footage -- but every time it encounters an edit between samples the system BLARES feedback to the point it has damaged my hearing. I'm on a deadline -- this needs to NOT happen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Loudness Normalization Export Bug

Bug: Exporting directly from sequence using Loudness Normalization effect always results in Mono output. Sending same sequence to Media Encoder queue and performing the export there (with same settings) results in correct output (stereo). Please fix this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Surround Reverb" audio effect is disabled/glitched if you switch project file between Mac and PC

I'm currently working on a Mac during the day and then continuing to edit at home on a PC in the evening. I noticed anything that had the Surround Reverb effect applied has to be reapplied or fixed each time I open on a dif OS. I haven't tested it with another computer it's possible it even happens if you merely open it on a different computer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Audio rendering slow, maybe not confined to sequence in-out points

I set an in and out point in a 2-hour-long sequence that resulted in a 25 second segment. I exported, and it took 4+ minutes to render the audio, but less than a minute to render the video.

The audio was simple--two clips, both stereo. One had Fill Left with Right, Multiband Compressor, and Vocal Enhancer. The other had an Exponential Fade at the beginning and end. Should be quick to render that 25 seconds of 24/44.1 audio on my iMac Pro. I think it was rendering other audio that was outside the in-out points of the sequence, but that's…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio Clip Mixer should not add keyframes resetting clip audio to 0db just for clicking in sequence window

If I set Audio Clip Mixer to "Write Keyframes" and then slide it all the way down to negative infinity, then click in the Sequence window with the mouse, it will occasionally set two keyframes, with the latter keyframe being 0db, which turns on the track, which I don't want.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premiere 12.1.2 audio fx settings STILL being reset after duplicating sequence

Seems like this was half-fixed in 12.1.2 // Seems like when I duplicate a sequence, my Mulitband Compressor settings retain their values, but my Dynamics AutoGate fx has been reset to its default settings // please please please fix this! I duplicate sequences everyday at my job and the time waste is Very Frustrating. Many thx again, PW

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base