Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audition Remix Added to Premiere Pro

I use the Remix feature in Audition nearly every day, causing me to make the roundtrip from PPro to Audition and back. It's time-consuming. Additionally, if I install the PPro public beta, it breaks the dynamic link to Audition, causing me to have to uninstall PPro, Audition and the beta, then reinstall PPro and Audition to restore the link. If Remix was added to PPro, it would solve both of these problems.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio cross dissolve playback glitching.

Since the most recent update, I get glitching in audio playback. It happens when the playhead crosses almost any audio crossdissolve. It does not seem to effect exported video but only during playback. It makes accurate editing difficult, though.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Track audio effects not working anymore (since last update?)

Since today I have a problem with audio effects in Premiere Pro. I installed an update yesterday, so maybe it has to do with it.

When I add audio effects to tracks (via the audio track mixer), for example the "Dynamics" effects, it does not work anymore after it has been saved on another PC and re-opened on my PC.

"Does not work" means that these effects do nothing. They are not disabled and all the settings are still there. But they do not change audio and there is also no "animation" in the volume meter or the effect impact…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot close Modify Clip window after opening Audio Channels - BUG

After I right click on an Audio Clip and click on "Audio Channels", I have no ability to close the "Modify Clip" window that opens and must force quit out of Premiere Pro. Completely non-functional and impossible to work with.

Fix it.

Replicated on...
    Computer: Macbook Pro running 10.15.6
    Premiere: 14.9.0 (Build 52)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audio bug in 14.5.0 build 51

Audio frequently cuts out. Re-setting the audio out in audio hardware fixes the problem for a few minutes, but it will drop out again spordically. Current audio hardware is Beringer AMC1820

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow more than one audio plugin GUI open at a time or create an audio GUI rack

If I have multiple audio plugins on a track. Every time I adjust a setting on one plugin GUI the other GUI closes. DAW Software leaves all GUIs open until they are closed. Alternately, you could have multiple GUIs open in a rack so that the rack could be opened and closed as need. This would help reduce clutter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please port BEAT DETECTION to Premiere Pro.

Adobe Premiere Elements has beat detection. Why not Premiere Pro?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: VST3 plugins crash the app when rendering or exporting

I had a deadline today and instead of delivering on time, I spent the entire day troubleshooting this crash. Turns out, adding a vst3 plugin to an a/v clip causes Premiere to crash 100% of the time when exporting or rendering. Sometimes Pr immediately crashes, other times it will crash at the end of the audio pass. Either way, the only fix was to delete all signs of vst3 from project and then export. I had a ton of work which i basically had to trash because i didn't have time to rebuild all the audio with other solutions.

I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Batch export audio track by track

I would love it if Adobe would give us the option of exporting audio stems from a timeline easily.

For instance, if I have dialogue on tracks 1-5, sfx on 6-10, and music on tracks 11-15, I would love the option to export them 1 track at a time as a WAV, AAC, AIF, saving me a ton of time in getting stems out.

I realize an AAF is generally sent, but sometimes it's better to just get someone stems.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. AUDIO PANEL stop default buy from Adobe and to add our own sound fx libraries

1. When you open the panel - it Defaults to BUY from Adobe. It should be EDIT.

2. Allow us to add our our own audio effects from our own libraries we have accumulated.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multi-Camera Audio Bug

In recent updates of Adobe Premiere, the audio of my multi-camera clip starts to become inaudible, the farther I am in the sequence. The waveforms are there, but the audio just stops working. It also does not show on the meter.

This link is a video demonstrating the issue. It is set to unlisted.
    https://youtu.be/uCA_1u91TL0

The only work-around I have been able to do is to revert Premiere back to version 14.2.

I'm using MacOS 10.15.7 on a 16in MBP

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [BUG] Audio transitions sound like static (ver 14.5)

I use a 2-frame audio transition (usually Constant Power) to smooth out my audio between cuts. Lately no matter which transition I use, audio static (buzzing) is introduced.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Track mixer routing for multichannel sequences

Currently routing has to be managed track by track. Be great to pull up a routing page to quickly set up multichannel routing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Denoise effect stops working

Every time I apply the denoise effect, the next time I open the project the effect has stopped working and I need to delete and re-apply the effect. This happens whether I apply the effect to the track or to individual clips. It also happens whether using the essential sound panel, or applying it via the effects panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. names on sound files

Hello, I am editing films on Premiere Pro. I use lots of sound files and when they are dragged into the clip, no names appear on them, as names properly appear on the video files. I am loosing lots of time to figure out the sound files in the clip due to the fact they don't have names on it. Is there a way to access this feature? I did have this feature in my previous version of Premiere and got very much used to it. Thanks much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Give us the option for Premiere to obey the computer's audio output.

Why on earth is there no option for Premiere to follow the computer's audio output. Every other application does this, but for some reason, I have to go into Premiere's settings and change the audio out, EVERY TIME I plug or unplug headphones to the PC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio Playback Bug PP 14.9 Bulid 52

I have video files (Sony Handicam) with the same name in different folders. The second clip added to the time line plays the audio of the first. I correct this behavior by using the remove media cache files option from the preferences menu, then restarting PP and have it rebuild the cache. The problem will re-appear when I start a new project with the same conditions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Batch export audio tracks

I would love it if Adobe would give us the option of exporting audio stems from a timeline easily.

For instance, if I have dialogue on tracks 1-5, sfx on 6-10, and music on tracks 11-15, I would love the option to export them 1 track at a time as a WAV, AAC, AIF, saving me a ton of time in getting stems out.

I realize an AAF is generally sent, but sometimes it's better to just get someone stems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base