Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Read LTC/AUX TC from audio track

Our camera crews are working more and more with recording TC embedded onto the audio track because there is no “TC in” on some cameras. You need this TC, for example, to be able to group clips in multicamera productions. At the moment Premiere Pro is not able to read this TC. DaVinci Resolve and Avid both have this feature and it is desperately needed to optimize basic multicamera production workflows. I have found a few requests on here but had the need to open another one and reference those in mine. We have the feeling that many users of…

18 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy/Paste effects from Audio Track Mixer tracks

Hi! I have 280 sequences that all need to have added two effects from the Audio Track Mixer-panel, but the effects there are not possible to copy and paste from one sequence to one or multiples, so I now need to create 1 sequence with correct Audio Track Mixer effects, then duplicate it 279 times, then rename all new 280 comps and then paste every one of the original 280 sequences into the new one in order to have an easy Single Band Compressor on Audio Track 2, and Hard Limiter on Master track.

A simple right-click in the option…

135 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: Keyframes disappearing in Premiere Pro timeline

This has been a bug since 14.0.3 of Premiere Pro. I first notified Adobe about this on March 7th and have been having to contact them constantly since. While in Premiere, I click to add a keyframe, I move forward a couple frames, I click to add another keyframe but instead the previous one disappears. The last build this worked properly was 14.0.1.

I was assured this issue would be fixed and it has not. What is taking so long? I'm tired of reverting back to a version 4 builds ago.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect

Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect. When I use Reverb (Obsolete), Audio effect exports fine.
    Version 14.2.0 (Build 47)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please put track locks on audio track mixer

I run with plug-ins for dynamics & loudness radar on the master track. I like to keep this track locked so I don’t inadvertently adjust the master level (I never want to adjust that).

Only place I see to lock/unlock is the timeline, but if I want to see the plug-in panels I have to dance between timeline to lock/unlock and the audio track mixer to view.

Be very useful if the lock could be on the track mixer too

Would also be useful to be able to hide the submix & master tracks in the timeline.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nested Audio Waveforms Incorrect

In both Premiere 2019 and 2020 waveforms of rendered audio from a nested clip are offset incorrectly in the timeline.

Sometimes they will display correctly immediately after an audio render, but after the first edit (trim, ripple, etc) the waveform is completely wrong. It appears to generated correctly but be offset by a significant amount when displayed.

This makes it impossible to use waveforms on Multicam or Nested clips if I've applied effects/gain to the audio in the nest, therefore requiring rendering.

This was working at the beginning of 2019. I'm not sure when exactly it went wrong. Thanks for…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio Keyframes - New 2020 CC update makes adding keyframes a pain

I've never had an issue with keyframes in premiere pro timeline until the recent update around June 2020. Now when I add keyfframes, It's near impossible to just move 1 frame, and simply add another keyframe without it deleting the previous keyframe for no apparent reason.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug with MP4 files dragged into existing sequence

When dragging an MP4 file into an existing sequence in Premiere, the video does not get added. Only the file's audio will appear. This happens no matter the file's framerate and even when the sequence / file's specs match exactly.

The only workaround is to create a new sequence from that clip, copy and paste both the video / audio back into the original sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNrwFwPwjU&feature=youtu.be

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dolby Atmos

Ich würde gerne künftige Musikproduktionen in Dolby Atmos anbieten. Leider offeriert Premiere dieses inzwischen gängige Format nicht.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG: CMD + Sliding Audio Keyframes

In 14.0, it appears there's a bug when trying to slide over audio keyframes horizontally. I used to be able to hold the CMD key (Mac) while sliding keyframes left/right. Now, when I try to do that the keyframes will jump up or down a few decibels before locking onto the X-axis. Soooooo frustrating. I am manually ducking audio under a voice track, and when I edit that voice track there are times I need to adjust the ducking. Haven't tried doing the same with Essential Sound yet. Maybe that's the way to do. Regardless, this used to work pre-14.0.…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug Report - Audio 'Interference' Noise When PP runs

Since Updating Premiere Pro to latest build (14.1.0 Build 116) I am experiencing an audio issue.

Once Premiere Pro runs, all audio playback has an occasional stutter/bumb (similar sounding to the noise you used to get when a mobile phone is too near a speaker).

Is does not occur on my system before Premiere runs but persists after Premiere closes, and only clears after a system restart. After restarting, playback is normal in multiple programs (iTunes, Chrome, VLC) and only starts again once Premiere starts.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Incorrect waveform for file

Hello! I alredy written to Adobe Support Community forum but I haven't any reply. Can you help me please?

I have two files. First file (1-original.mp4) is original file, the second (1-ffmpeg-remuxed.mp4) is processed throught special utility.

I open this files in Premiere. But in the different Premiere versions I see different waveform for the same file.

In the Premiere 13.1.4 build 2, I see strange shift in the begin of the file (First.png)

But in the Premiere 14.0.4 build 18, I see good waveform (Second.png)

Why Premiere Pro 13 has strange shift in the begin of the file? Where…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Display Audio Track Metadata

We use a Sound Devices scorpio recorder to record audio. And we name the track according to the mic or person. Now when we import the audio file into Premiere pro, it doesnt show this track name from the metadate, Instead it shows Ch 1, Ch2 etc or A1 A2 A3.

Due to the absence of this feature, we are not able to do our edit in PP, and our edit work is stuck.

it will be really helpful if this feature is included in the next update

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is no sound in Premiere Pro.

I can't get any sound anywhere in premiere pro. There is no problem in the settings in the audio tab in the properties section. But still my problem has not been solved.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No audio after update

I have updated to version 14.2 since then I have no audio no matter which interface I use. I can see the audio signal in the meters but can not get any audio what so ever out of premier .I have checked all the sound settings and tested all the interfaces all hardware is fine. it works fine in other applications just not premier fine in auditon. I am on mac os catalina

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Pro V14.3 plays the audio track, but cannot hear

The operating system (w10 home), correctly updated. The sound card (Realtek High Definition Audio) correctly installed. The graphics card (GTX 1060) correctly installed.
    The operating system correctly plays the native audio clips. Other programs play audio / video tracks smoothly (Audition).
    The only program that is unable to output sound is Premiere Pro V14.3. IN PREMIERE I AM DEAF. The software plays the clips (bars and tone) without problem, the level meter moves correctly. The program can export the clip successfully. The exported clip can be played from windows media player WMP, or VLC, it can be heard correctly.

Note:…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Essential Audio Adjustments - works once, then plays without the adjustments

I am adding repair elements to a clip. 1st time it plays the adjustments are heard, after that first playback - they are gone.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Start VoiceOver-Recording at the preroll point

It would be helpful if the VoiceOver-Recording started with the preroll and not the mark-in on the thimeline so the newsreader/speaker/voice artist is still recorded if he starts talking a little too early. This would give valuable handle length to the editor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Distorted Audio Playback Bug

I just updated to the newest version of Premiere 2020. After the update the audio playback for all clips imported into the projects sound terrible (like frequencies are missing). They were working fine before the update, and playback using windows media player sounds fine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base