Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please fix all the errors had the last update, i cannot downgrade with open projects and its so so so so so so frustrating, im paying 60 eu

please provide update to last version its so frustrating, while i was suffering another freeze i had received the mail from paypal remenbering me the payment to you.
    its a shame. plase fix it please

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Premier Pro interactivity with Lightroom

Hello, I'm sure many who use photographs in video productions would greatly appreciate the ability to import Video and stills from Lightroom collections.

In future updates, could you look into adding this as a feature in both Lightroom, and Premier Pro?

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AE Dynamic links go offline every time I open a project

Premiere 14.01 and AE 17.02 - Our AE dynamic links are offline every time we open a Premiere project, even if the previous time we worked on it they were all showing up. Opening up that specific AE project, then closing Premiere and re-opening the Premiere project seems to bring them back, sometimes. Please fix this issue! We are having the same issue on 2 different workstations.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create an easy way to set Poster Frames /Thumbnails for videos on export.

Create an easy way to set Poster Frames /Thumbnails for videos on export. At the moment, you have to do it in the operating system. Then when you upload to Dropbox, it converts it back to the Default. V. frustrating. https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Installs-integrations/Custom-folder-icons-vanish-when-folder-moved-into-DB/m-p/378410#M82887

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adobe Premiere Pro

Hace años suelo utilizar la plataforma Linux y suelo trabajar con programas similares a Adobe Pro creo que sería positivo para Adobe incluir sus productos en las plataformas Linux.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. XML position data missing on export from Premiere 2019

Position data is missing in xml when exported from premiere 2019. Big problem for anyone wanting to export a sequence...to grading for example.

PLEASE FIX.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Editing text of an After Effects composition in the effects tab in Premiere changes the font

The font changes when I edit the text of an After Effects compassion in Premiere - this never used to happen prior to the 2019 update. Please fix.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. LUTs

I have applied custom LUTs to footage in PP. When I export media/queue - to AME I then see my timeline without LUTs applied. I have added the LUTs in question to the creative/technical directories in the PP programme folders as well as the identical folders inside AME but this does nothing. On the effects tab/lumetri inside AME I can choose a LUT or look but only the factory supplied ones - the browse option is not available.
    Using factory supplied LUTs in PP presents no problem in AME but thats of no use to me. Could we please simplify…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sending Video Transitions to After Effects Doesn't Work Anymore

This has been broken (or possibly removed) for multiple versions now. You used to be able to select a bunch of clips that have cross dissolves in Premiere Pro, and send them to After Effects where they would arrive including opacity keyframes. This no longer works, and it should.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BR: Dynamic Link AE2019 title changes font when editing it's content in PP2019

I just came across a dynamic link bug between Premiere Pro and After Effects 2019.

I would really appreciate it if anyone else could confirm this bug and point out any solutions, if there are any at the moment!

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create new PP2019 project (I used DSLR 1080p30 for my sequence, in case that matters)
    2. Create a dynamic link AE comp with a title, either within Premiere Pro, or in After Effects and importing it (I used the AE HDTV 1080 29.97 preset, in case that matters)
    3. Change the title's font, content, size, position, rotation, etc, in AE.…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can you offer a version of Adobe Photography plan that includes Premier Pro?

Many photographers now have cameras (or Drones) that take excellent video, but we have no Adobe product in the current Photography Plan for editing video! Can you offer a second version of Adobe Photography Plan that includes Premiere Pro? I would certainly pay more. C Kirk

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. synch playhead in AE comp clip in premiere timeline with playhead in same comp when opened in AE.

synch playhead position in AE comp clip in premiere timeline with playhead in same comp when opened in AE. In other words if I am sitting 5 seconds into the AE comp clip in Premiere, when I "edit original" I would be sitting at 5 seconds when the comp opens in AE.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Replace with After Effects Composition" fails

Whenever I try to replace a clip with a After Effects composition, After Effects opens an empty composition and Premiere displays a "Generic error during import".
    Both applications are up to date, I've cleaned project caches, tried different projects and restarted the PC multiple times.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New App Idea "Adobe Speech" (As) as a premium graphical Text To Speech Solution

Thanks to AI, the quality in text 2 speech is getting better and better. I would like to see a separate program (e.g. under the name "As" for "Adobe Speech") from Adobe, which implements text 2 speech in a way that currently existing services on the web cannot: With a graphical editor, in which you can edit the way of the spoken text (speed, expression, etc) particularly well - This program should then also be able to work with Audition, Premiere and After Effects.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Export 32bit Audio in AAF

I record in 32bit audio now for commercials and films. It would be AMAZING if when we had to the option to export the AAF as with 32bit audio files, giving the audio mixer an AAF with the benefits of 32bit audio.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic Link is BROKEN in ALL versions of CC2020

Dynamic link between After Effects and Premiere 2020 is BROKEN in all versions.
    ALL of my work is dependent upon this link working and now I am at a standstill.
    THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
    Here is a just a small bit from the console in Premiere:
    <17064> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <4> We have timed out on an async source. This probably shouldn't happen and will result in performance problems, media: "afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep", frame: 29
    <17064> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <4> We have timed out on an async source. This probably shouldn't happen and will result in performance problems, media: "afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep", frame: 1680
    <11292> <DynamicLinkMedia> <0>…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Happily, most users aren’t having that issue.
    Perhaps the source media for afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep is unavailable? If the logs you’ve provided aren’t truncated, it seems like only a few frames are affected. Is something potentially interfering with access to the source media?

17. Changing the names on the Adobe Library of mogrts that reflect the name change correctly on Essential Graphics

When we change the names of the mogrts on the Adobe Library, it doesn't reflect on Essential Graphics, which creates confusion. To rename them correctly we have to re-export them each time, which takes a lot of time since we use a big amount of mogrts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RED Source Settings changes in Effect Control not applying on Proxy encode

I like to make basic changes to RED footage using the 'RED Source Settings' in the effects controls (NOT Lumetri). When I send to AME queue, all of the changes apply just fine and all is good. When I try to 'Create Proxy' for proxy editing the changes are NOT applied and I'm stuck with un-color corrected footage in Proxies.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sub Folders!!

I want to import the total structure of my workflow, folders, and sub folders, and sub sub folders... basic! Like in After FX Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Help Nvidia Quadro 4000 video card regain compatibility and new drivers for Premiere Pro and After Effects. Nvidia issued END-OF-LIFE

Help Nvidia Quadro 4000 video card regain compatibility and new drivers for Premiere Pro and After Effects. Nvidia issued END-OF-LIFE status to the Quadro 4000 last January 2018 because it is based on Fermi Architecture. It was running wonderfully. This will disallow many subscribers from using their systems and force purchases of new systems or cards. Can you help get this handled? The software alerts us to the fix needed, but it is NOT CLEAR that Quadro 4000 has an End-of-Life status unless you question the postings online or get an engineer to communicate with you via NVidia's website. This…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base