Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Problems with Jog Wheel interoperability within Premiere Pro 12.0 - 12.1.1

I have been using a Contour ShuttlePRO v2 for the last 2 years without issue. Now, in order to get the the shuttle to work I have to launch the shuttle software as Administrator. My account is a local account and a local administrator. There should be no need for this. Why does premiere require elevated rights to interface with it? Version 11.1.2 does not have this problem.

Even after launching both files associated with the ShuttlePro as Administrator. Premiere Pro responds sluggishly. I can jog the wheel and when I stop Premiere moves another 5 or 20 frames depending…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Name Comp when using "Replace with After Effects Composition"

When using "Replace with After Effects Composition", it would help immensely with organization to be able to give a linked comp a name instead of the default "Project Name Linked Comp xx", that would appear in both Premier and After Effects, as you create it.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please stop making it so difficult to work with different Premiere-versions!

It is really annoying to work with Premiere pro, dealing with clients who doesn't always have the newest Version. The changes you make with the upgrades are not that huge, so I don't See the reason to make it impossible to work with a slightly older Version, importier a file from a neuer one. I appreciate the whole adobe suite very much but this is really a pain, since the updates are coming more frequently

238 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Florian,

while this is a rather critical and large change to the way the application works and will take some time to be implemented, we’ll definitely put this under consideration.

There’s more than one solution to this problem, though.

A good short term opportunity is to use the parallel install feature in the creative cloud application. It should help to at least take away some of the issues working with people on a different version of the application.

Another thing worth keeping in mind is that you can install CC on two different machines (if you’re on an individual subscription). That gives you additional opportunity to keep different versions around for compatibility reasons.

I’ll update the status of this request as we move along.

If you have further thoughts on this matter, please keep them coming.

Thanks
    Patrick

4. LUTs

I have applied custom LUTs to footage in PP. When I export media/queue - to AME I then see my timeline without LUTs applied. I have added the LUTs in question to the creative/technical directories in the PP programme folders as well as the identical folders inside AME but this does nothing. On the effects tab/lumetri inside AME I can choose a LUT or look but only the factory supplied ones - the browse option is not available.
    Using factory supplied LUTs in PP presents no problem in AME but thats of no use to me. Could we please simplify…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Blend modes come across dynamic linked AE comp

It would be great if you have a comp in AE that has for example 2 layers, one with Add blend mode, and one without, that when you brought it into Premiere you could tell it to apply the blending modes to the layers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. gopro

Allow for the display of GoPro's guage data to show speed, altitude, gps, etc, without having to first go through a GoPro software workflow. It would be so amazing to do this right from Premiere!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Basic Vector support

Just the basic ability to scale vector objects in premiere would be lovely. This is a feature that has been requested for years. I would love to see some much older ideas like this get implemented as well as a focus on app stability, performance, and interoperability before any new features that are trying to support the latest tech with no mainstream use. Make it rock solid, then polish, then carefully add on. Repeat. If the adobe suite wants to stay the go-to professional option, then it needs to be as bug free and fast performing as possible, and not…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make CC library colors available in Premiere

The essential graphics tool is almost useless unless we can use the colors feature of our Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere. Please enable Libraries Colors in Premiere!

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sending Video Transitions to After Effects Doesn't Work Anymore

This has been broken (or possibly removed) for multiple versions now. You used to be able to select a bunch of clips that have cross dissolves in Premiere Pro, and send them to After Effects where they would arrive including opacity keyframes. This no longer works, and it should.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base