Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please support DJI files

I mean, its one of the most popular drones out there. Its got a camera. It records 4k video. Please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug with Cropping/X/Y movement of initial clip, once you use "Replace with After Effects Composition".

Place a clip in Premiere. Move it (x/y). Scale it.
    Add a "Crop Effect". Crop it.
    Then, right click, "Replace with After Effects Composition".
    Fix something. (Remove Grain Effect). Save
    Go back to Premiere.
    Export.
    Problem is: it forgets that it was cropped. However (key point) it DOESNT SHOW YOU that it's no longer cropped. In Premiere it still looks cropped. But Export it, the cropped area is replaced with pure black.
    (There were multiple layers, and this was near the bottom).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Livelogger for android

What the title says. Livelogger is there for iOS. It's been there for years. Whith Prelude being pretty much forgotten. Why not port the features of Livelogger to android and have it sync with the cc and be accessible for pairing up the metadata that is gotten from livelogger to mediafiles imported to audition and premiere?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix bug relinking AE projects

When relinking an After Effects to into Premiere the default Media Browser window will show up empty and I'm unable to link the project.

A workaround right now is to use the system finder/explorer window option instead.

More info:
    -I have noticed this happening only on 2018's version
    -It happens after I version up my AE file. Understandably premiere loses the link to the file. But it should be able to relink to the new file like it did before.
    -I have noticed this bug on a Mac, not sure if it happens on Windows.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sync the custom scheme xmp panels with adobe bridge

allow users to view and edit Premiere Pro cc 2018 custom scheme panels properties in adobe Bridge cc 2018.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Problems with Jog Wheel interoperability within Premiere Pro 12.0 - 12.1.1

I have been using a Contour ShuttlePRO v2 for the last 2 years without issue. Now, in order to get the the shuttle to work I have to launch the shuttle software as Administrator. My account is a local account and a local administrator. There should be no need for this. Why does premiere require elevated rights to interface with it? Version 11.1.2 does not have this problem.

Even after launching both files associated with the ShuttlePro as Administrator. Premiere Pro responds sluggishly. I can jog the wheel and when I stop Premiere moves another 5 or 20 frames depending…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Blend modes come across dynamic linked AE comp

It would be great if you have a comp in AE that has for example 2 layers, one with Add blend mode, and one without, that when you brought it into Premiere you could tell it to apply the blending modes to the layers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. proxy order

When I create proxies from a folder with multiple videos, they are sent to AME in reverse order, It would be nice if the encoding could be done from first to last instead.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base