Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gopro

Allow for the display of GoPro's guage data to show speed, altitude, gps, etc, without having to first go through a GoPro software workflow. It would be so amazing to do this right from Premiere!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Editing text of an After Effects composition in the effects tab in Premiere changes the font

The font changes when I edit the text of an After Effects compassion in Premiere - this never used to happen prior to the 2019 update. Please fix.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BR: Dynamic Link AE2019 title changes font when editing it's content in PP2019

I just came across a dynamic link bug between Premiere Pro and After Effects 2019.

I would really appreciate it if anyone else could confirm this bug and point out any solutions, if there are any at the moment!

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create new PP2019 project (I used DSLR 1080p30 for my sequence, in case that matters)
    2. Create a dynamic link AE comp with a title, either within Premiere Pro, or in After Effects and importing it (I used the AE HDTV 1080 29.97 preset, in case that matters)
    3. Change the title's font, content, size, position, rotation, etc, in AE.…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Replace with after effects is broken

Since the 2019 update, right-clicking clips -> Replace with After Effects composition is now broken for me. It gets a lot of incorrect clip lengths. Please see the attached before and after.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. DJI import problems

This problem is all over the drone forums, but perhaps not enough people are letting you know (although there are several similar requests, each with just a few votes, on your ideas page). Use of drone footage is becoming increasingly common, so please look into the problem, and until then, post a recommended workaround on your website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. this software requires alot of improvement im using premiere pro cc 2018 and it has alot of bugs and glitches crash issues

this software has wasted alot of time from me it has numerous amount of bugs glitches and crash issues when ever i save a file the program goes blank and i have to reopen it again this happens every time i try to save a project ,when i try to export a file it warns me with a missing Link file which is not really missing and the file would star exporting without the file which is not missing but its detected that it is missing,the file if exported correctly and another issue come up that the file which has…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. keeps forgetting my ftp publish credentials - AME CC 2018 (Not Responding)

My idea is that AME CC 2018 (Not Responding) should stop forgetting the credentials I've pasted into it about a dozen times already.

The first 11 times I was like...this is great! But the 12th to nth time you know...gets old...

Maybe the guy responsible for test that could chime in here?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Converting Team Projects to local: keep Ae compositions editable

When you convert a team project to a local one, you lose the ability to edit the Ae composition files you used in the project.

It will make a big difference if you could.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG: Media Encoder does not apply Surround Reverb on Audio Track Mixer.

Not sure the extent of this. Parametric EQ seems to export fine out of AME.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "Delete Unused" command should also delete unused sequences. Instead, they are ignored.

The "Delete Unused" command should also delete unused sequences. Instead, they are ignored. Why? I DO NOT want to manually search for and delete unused sequences that are cluttering up my project.

Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Synchronize after effects and premiere pro timeline

I'm always copying and pasting the timecode from premiere pro to after effects and vice versa when creating graphical overlays, to ensure the timeing is correct. I'd love a way to anchor the two so that as I slide the timeline in one, the timeline in the other moves as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere Dissolves no longer create Opacity keyframes in After Effects

In the past, you could create a video in Premiere Pro and add in typical Cross Dissolves. Then, when you send the clips through to dynamic link, all of the dissolves would be converted into Opacity keyframes.

This has not worked for a large number of previous versions.

Was this feature removed? If so, why? Can it be added back? Is this a bug?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug Report: There is no Default Audio Track on a New Sequence

Every time I create a new sequence if I try to insert a clip on the timeline, only the video is inserted without audio. So I have to manually click to highlight A1 (Source Patching) to get the clip audio on the timeline when inserted. By default, this must be highlighted. Some CC versions ago it uses to work that way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. synch playhead in AE comp clip in premiere timeline with playhead in same comp when opened in AE.

synch playhead position in AE comp clip in premiere timeline with playhead in same comp when opened in AE. In other words if I am sitting 5 seconds into the AE comp clip in Premiere, when I "edit original" I would be sitting at 5 seconds when the comp opens in AE.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PP shuts down by moving the cursor in the timeline

PP stürzt immer ab bei Cursorbewegung in der Timeline mit nachfolgenden orangefarbenen Warnhinweisen:
    1. Fehler beim Zugriff auf die Ressource 'Cursor DataID-17' (Typ xml)
    2. Fehler beim Zugriff auf die Ressource 'SClose5x7N@2x' (Typ svg)
    3. Fehler beim Zugriff auf die Ressource 'S
    ErrorXlN_D@2x' (Typ svg)

Was kann ich tun?
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Johannes Bartsch

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please support DJI files

I mean, its one of the most popular drones out there. Its got a camera. It records 4k video. Please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug with Cropping/X/Y movement of initial clip, once you use "Replace with After Effects Composition".

Place a clip in Premiere. Move it (x/y). Scale it.
    Add a "Crop Effect". Crop it.
    Then, right click, "Replace with After Effects Composition".
    Fix something. (Remove Grain Effect). Save
    Go back to Premiere.
    Export.
    Problem is: it forgets that it was cropped. However (key point) it DOESNT SHOW YOU that it's no longer cropped. In Premiere it still looks cropped. But Export it, the cropped area is replaced with pure black.
    (There were multiple layers, and this was near the bottom).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Livelogger for android

What the title says. Livelogger is there for iOS. It's been there for years. Whith Prelude being pretty much forgotten. Why not port the features of Livelogger to android and have it sync with the cc and be accessible for pairing up the metadata that is gotten from livelogger to mediafiles imported to audition and premiere?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base