Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug Report: Premiere / After effects keyframe interpolation

This issue has existed since at least the 2020 versions and still in 2021. When animating Motion properties like scale and position in Premiere Pro and then bringing the sequence into After Effects via Dynamic Link or via import, keyframe interpolation does not always match. For example, if Ease In or Ease Out are set for Scale keyframes in Premiere, these keyframes show up in After Effects as bezier keyframes with 0.01 influence, and are effectively linearly interpolated. Position keyframes set with Ease In / Ease Out / Bezier interpolation in Premiere come into After Effects with correct interpolation sometimes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New App Idea "Adobe Speech" (As) as a premium graphical Text To Speech Solution

Thanks to AI, the quality in text 2 speech is getting better and better. I would like to see a separate program (e.g. under the name "As" for "Adobe Speech") from Adobe, which implements text 2 speech in a way that currently existing services on the web cannot: With a graphical editor, in which you can edit the way of the spoken text (speed, expression, etc) particularly well - This program should then also be able to work with Audition, Premiere and After Effects.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premier Pro interactivity with Lightroom

Hello, I'm sure many who use photographs in video productions would greatly appreciate the ability to import Video and stills from Lightroom collections.

In future updates, could you look into adding this as a feature in both Lightroom, and Premier Pro?

Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Control surface faders full range

Previous to 2020 versions, control surface faders could control the full range of Premiere faders. Since 2020, control surface faders top out at +6db for tracks and 0db for the Master track. If you mouse the faders on screen, there's still more audio range left. In the 2019 versions, we had the full range of the faders thru a control surface. This need to be implemented again

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to open insta360 video files, PremiumPro force close.

The software force-quits after importing insta360 video files. Thumbnails do not appear and the software crashes. insta360 is unable to open my files even though I am following the tutorials on their website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Export 32bit Audio in AAF

I record in 32bit audio now for commercials and films. It would be AMAZING if when we had to the option to export the AAF as with 32bit audio files, giving the audio mixer an AAF with the benefits of 32bit audio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere Pro beta for M1 can't open Photoshop file

Premiere Pro beta for M1 can't open Photoshop file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. HUD color picker - PhotoShop shortcut

Hello,

I did not find a PhotoShop category so I am posting here.

Regarding the Photoshop HUD Color Picker, the default shortcut is really too far (Shift + Alt + right click)

It would be really great to allow this shortcut to be changed to have a much shorter key combination.

This tool loses all its practicality if its shortcut is too long. Indeed its use must be regular and intensive to serve its function fully.

I don't want to invest in a programmable keyboard just for one hook up.

Could you add this shortcut in the list of editable…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 360 view visible on external monitor

At this moment i'm working on my first 360 music video, and there is one function i really miss in Premiere pro for this. I would like it if it was possible to see my panoramic view on my external monitor as well. I can choose between normal and panoramic in both my source- and program preview monitor but not on my external screen. It would be handy to be able to see what i'm doing a bit better without needing to render it first and watch it on VR goggles.

When i asked support about this they told me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Render Illustrator documents as vectors

It would be very nice to have a toggle in Premiere (similar to After Effects) where you can select that you want to use the embedded Illustrator files as vector GFX as opposed to the rasterised version it is now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Direct import of Illustrator files has issues

I'm using the latest of all CC tools on the latest Mac OS.
    When importing .ai files directly into the project, I found an issue: when I edit the Illustrator file and save it, it typically updates properly in the Premiere sequence where it is embedded. Sometimes however, especially if I change the Artboard size in illustrator, after save, Premiere updates but shows the graphics in incorrect aspect ratio. If this happens, the only way I found to solve is to quit Premiere and start again. Then it will be displayed correctly once again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Projects with subclips don't open properly in Audition

Premiere and Audition refuse to work well together with his subclips. I clean up his edit as I would with any other project, bounce it to Audition using the standard workflow and settings (r-click on sequence > Edit in Audition > Sequence

Entire Sequence

None

9.0sec handles

Transfer Settings

Transfer Settings

☑ Pan & Volume

☑ Open in Audition

The project opens up in Audition, the audio files conform, and everything looks fine. Except that every sinlge subclip is using the wrong portion of the audio. I'm sure there's a rhyme or reason to it on the backend, like Audition…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dynamic Link is BROKEN in ALL versions of CC2020

Dynamic link between After Effects and Premiere 2020 is BROKEN in all versions.
    ALL of my work is dependent upon this link working and now I am at a standstill.
    THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
    Here is a just a small bit from the console in Premiere:
    <17064> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <4> We have timed out on an async source. This probably shouldn't happen and will result in performance problems, media: "afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep", frame: 29
    <17064> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <4> We have timed out on an async source. This probably shouldn't happen and will result in performance problems, media: "afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep", frame: 1680
    <11292> <DynamicLinkMedia> <0>…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Happily, most users aren’t having that issue.
    Perhaps the source media for afib-part1/heart-super-animation-for-AFIB.aep is unavailable? If the logs you’ve provided aren’t truncated, it seems like only a few frames are affected. Is something potentially interfering with access to the source media?

14. Short cuts doesnt work on Origin Painel if there is not integrated on main window and if it is selected.

I have a second monitor with the program and Origin Painel.
    if this second window is selected the short cuts doesnt work.
    This doesnt appen a few days ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. proxy order

When I create proxies from a folder with multiple videos, they are sent to AME in reverse order, It would be nice if the encoding could be done from first to last instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow users to still use Encore should they still want it.

As a end user I use Encore. I installed it as part of my Creative Cloud subscription for Premiere Pro. Now its stopped working and wants a key. Such users should still be allowed to use this software even though its beyond End Of Life Support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 14.7.0.build 23 since these update the program crashes every view minutes.

14.7.0.build 23 since these update the program crashes every view minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dynamic Link between Premiere and After Effects is a complete failure

Even in 2020 Dynamic link is far too unstable to even consider using in a professional workflow.

The ratio or times I have tried to have simple text only comps from AE in a Premiere timeline for just one crash to make dynamic link between the two forever again unable in the project is 100%.

A single crash causes enough mayhem that the next two hours are spend searching in the void for solves.

Restart.
    Rename the Dynamic Link Server folder.
    Delete all the linked comps. Import again.

It's never the same.
    If you can even get the projects to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug do Premiere para Audition

Depois da última atualização o Premiere não manda mais a sequencia para o Audition. Varias tentativas e sempre trava. Tem que "forçar encerrar".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base