Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Podem só cancelar o desenvolvimento do Premiere Rush é para Amadores tequi deixar o Premiere Pro. Adobe não deveria fazer software para Amad

Podem só cancelar o desenvolvimento do Premiere Rush é para Amadores tequi deixar o Premiere Pro. Adobe não deveria fazer software para Amadores como Premiere Rush. Os software devem ser mas complexo e mas profissional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. try to support Arabic language in NVIDIA GeForce MX130

I want to write directly in Arabic in adobe premier. But I can not because my Windows CUDA is not supported in your system. I hope if you can fix this problem.

NVIDIA GeForce MX130

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Effects & record obfuscation technique

Code obfuscation is transforming a software program into code that’s difficult to disassemble and understand yet maintains its original functionality. In this way, the software remains completely functional but extremely resistant to reverse engineering and tampering attacks.Application Protection’s advanced obfuscation techniques go far beyond simple method renaming and string obfuscation. Digital.ai Application Protection’s approach incorporates strong binary-level obfuscation, along with the ability to fine-tune code performance and size. With ai Application Protection’s code obfuscation, organizations can prevent app tampering, deter reverse engineering attacks, and safeguard intellectual property and critical data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Effects & record obfuscation technique

Code obfuscation is transforming a software program into code that’s difficult to disassemble and understand yet maintains its original functionality. In this way, the software remains completely functional but extremely resistant to reverse engineering and tampering attacks.Application Protection’s advanced obfuscation techniques go far beyond simple method renaming and string obfuscation. Digital.ai Application Protection’s approach incorporates strong binary-level obfuscation, along with the ability to fine-tune code performance and size. With ai Application Protection’s code obfuscation, organizations can prevent app tampering, deter reverse engineering attacks, and safeguard intellectual property and critical data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Scripting - Apply Default Transitions

I have been working with scripting repetitive tasks in Premiere. Many of our projects require making many iterations of the same idea. The scripts add graphics as needed. A given project might have 30+ sequences which we then need to go back through and apply transitions to these graphics. This seems like a no brainer. Loop through all the items on a specific track and apply the default transition. But it's not available. I can script opacity handles which works quite well, but in many cases, it would be easier to use the default transition as there's a visual indicator…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scripting - Lock Video / Audio Tracks within a sequence

Scripting is not an option in the feature request dropdown. Please pass this on to the people who handle user-sided scripting for Premiere. Thanks.

For the folks who like writing scripts for Premiere, please add the ability to lock a particular video track within a sequence. Personal Use situation: I have written a script that duplicates a template timeline, then adds graphics at specific places needed in every video in the project (generally 30 duplicated sequences per project). Video is later added meaning I need to go through and lock all the tracks that these script added items live on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DV capture in PPro CC 2020 in MacOS Catalina

I understand that a framework that Premiere uses for DV import has been dropped from MacOS with Catalina and that a (non-trivial) investment would be required to restore this functionality within the current MacOs 64-bit framework. I hope you will consider making that investment. In these times many of us have to rely on the hardware assets we have and cannot afford to upgrade. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i can't hear any sound during capture

i'm using PPro 2019 and blackmagicdesign mini recorder 3g. i have been capturing via recorder 3g with sdi cable, but i can't hear any dialogue from capturing. but the clips which have been captured is fine that clips have video and sound.
    i don't know what is the problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The 3D Design Space

When will the 3D Design Space that was shown at the ADOBE MAX keynote address be available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 메뉴 '효과'에서 '전환' 항목에 '페이지 벗기기'와 같은 화면이 말리는 효과를 추가 했으면 편리하게 사용할 수 있을 것임.

효과 메뉴 중 '전환' 항목에 '페이 벗기기와 비슷한 각도를 조절하여 화면이 말리는 효과를 추가 했으면 좋겠음.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New features

Hey there,

in order to edit 360 videos.. take a look at GoPro FX Reframe and learn how to create this feature and put it into standard version of Premiere.

All the VR effects in the current Premiere Pro are quite useless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Targus DV4K Docking Station does not allow Adobe product to launch (DisplayLink)

Targus DV4K Docking Station does not allow Adobe product to launch.

I am using a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) with Targus DV4K docking station. When connected to an external monitor with docking station HDMI output - no adobe products are able to launch. They all fail on launch w/o every seeing launch screen.

If I unhook HDMI, all adobe products work again.

Targus Docking Station (DisplayLink) and Adobe products need to be able to work together!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Touch Portal integration

Integration of Touch Portal in Adobe Creative Cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it wont let me log in on my second channel

hey it wont let me put in my second youtube account on the upload menu in premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issue with my payment method.

My Amex card was used for over a year without problems - but it seems you have changed my payment method back to an old card that no longer exists.. Just spent an hour trying to explain the issue to a customer support person, but got absolutely nowhere..

CHANGE BACK TO ORINGINAL PAYMENT METHOD

I don't have time for this nonsense..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Using LiveType files

I know LiveType is old school, but I have hundreds of files I still use in projects now and the new version looks as if it doesn't support .ipr files anymore. Any reason for this or am I having a specific problem?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better collaboration with 3rd party plugins

If I stick to on-board effects, my GPU fires away at >90% and according to Win Task Manager the CPU/RAM meters are a mediocre 30% each.
    Here's a screen shot 'rendering effects' with Lumetri and Red Giant's "Cosmo II" skin smoother.
    What the ~ is going on here? A zig-zag of GPU and just 14% CPU?
    When I use Neat Video & Saphire in Vegas I get uninteruppted rendering with 90% on the meter.

Paste from an email with Neat Video;
    I believe (based on our developers' experience with Adobe documentation, support, etc.)
    that it is a feature/limitation of Premiere…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Quicktime Player format and Preset :Calibrated Avc Intra 100 plug in not supported in Both Adobe premiere pro cc 2018 and 2019 version.

Quickt time player 7 and Calibrated avc intra 100 plugin not showing and listing while exporting in premier pro cc 2018 and 2019.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New program: managing SoMe accounts; image sizes, text lengths, schedule postings

New program: managing SoMe accounts; image sizes, text lengths, schedule postings.

The different social media uses different image sizes, text lengths, film lengths, and it is a hassle to manage. I need something that helps me do that! This program should also be able to autopost/schedule postings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base