Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Blackmagic RAW

Please add support for Blackmagic RAW .BRAW files as soon as possible! This would be a tremendous help to our workflow! .BRAW was released today: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

313 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

114 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Let me edit during auto save

I constantly save my project. My project takes about 1 min to completely save. can you make it so that the save is a background task and I can continue editing without being stopped by saving.
      FCPX and Avid both have this feature.

71 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Have Premiere Pro warn you if you are starting an export when a clip has the warp stabilizer "warning" across it.

I've found clips with warp stabilizer on them can flip to "needs to be analyzed" for no reason, and that warning getting baked into your exported footage is absurd.

28 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • 👋 MAKE THIS MORE STABLE.

Is this a professional software or what is this? I am just a little private youtuber. However, editing my little 7 Minute video, premiere has crashed 3! times and my video is not even done yet!

How are people supposed to create full cinema movies with constant crashes?

I am sorry, I know this is not actionable. But I am one more voice amongst many others complaining about stability. So please, do something about this :)

76 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • 'Paste onto same track' shortcut

Put the interview on V1, b-roll on V2, titles on V3 - track organisation finished! Not with PPro. You have to turn tracks on and off every time you paste something.

At least give us a 'paste onto same track it was copied from' shortcut.

Alternatively, when no track is selected make it the same as when all tracks are selected except that clips paste onto the same track they were copied from. Currently no-tracks-selected mode is useless (you can't even add edits with the keyboard) so you wouldn't be taking anything away from anyone.

52 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • STOP DUPLICATE MEDIA FROM BEING IMPORTED

This has not been fixed even though Adobe has claimed to fix this.

I have the media in one master project. My assistant has a their shared project. I open a small sequence from that project and drag the media from it it into my main project. EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE MEDIA, I STILL GET DUPLICATED MEDIA. And on top of that it creates a separate folder for each small clip of footage. Take a look at the attached screenshot.

This is horrible. Fix this asap please. What's the point of shared projects if we can't move…

78 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 essential graphics > font missing

In Premiere Pro 2019 the font(s) used in self made essential graphics animations are not being honoured and replaced by the system default font, even though the font is recognised by Premiere Pro.

7 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • MAKE YOUR PROGRAM STABLE!! WE'RE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR A PROGRAM THAT CRASHES NONSTOP

Who cares if this is not "actionable." Adobe, do you see how many requests you're getting to make Premiere stable? Even Philip Bloom called you out. It crashes constantly and for no apparent reason. Either stop charging us money for your bad programming or use our money to make your program better

8 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • X-Rite ColorChecker Plug-in for Premiere Pro CC?

When will support for quick color matching using color charts like the X-Rite ColorChecker be added to Premiere Pro CC?

32 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 alpha channels not rendering transparent

clips with alpha channels in the timeline are not rendering transparent on export to Prorez 422

3 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Select audio transitions applied to multi channel clip with ONE click

We take it for granted that clicking on a clip in the timeline selects ALL the tracks belonging to the clip (when "Linked Selection" is turned on). However, if you have an audio transition applied to a clip, clicking on the audio transition selects ONLY the one track on which you click. For example, if I have a clip of six linked mono audio tracks, I have to shift select the audio transition applied to each channel. Every other NLE I've used does not behave this way. It should only take ONE click to select the transition that has been…

12 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Ability to add and modify Lumetri Color to the group of clips

When I have a group of shots from the same location I should be able to add and modify the Lumetri Color Effect for all of them at once. Regardless of their position on the timeline. You could add it in the Lumetri panel next to the Master tab. Design three buttons here. Default “Clip” level button. “Master” level button and a “Group” level button. I think this is doable and would make the color correction/grading process more efficient.

35 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Better audio management for multicam sequence

We need a professionnal way to edit a multicam sequence into a target sequence with all the audio tracks included in the multicam sequence.

If my multicam sequence have 6 audio tracks, I have to copy them from the multicam sequence and paste them into the target sequence, and cut multicam image + these "unlinked" audio channels ...

We want to keep all the audios sources for the mixer or sound editor. But these "unlinked" audios can be a big source of problems during the cutting ... Some audios clips can be desynchronisated, crushed, erased ...

And impossible to make…

25 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • I would like to see Premiere Pro offer rulers, user definable guide lines and basic templates (rule of thirds, fibonacci sequ

I would like Premiere Pro to offer rulers, user definable guide lines and basic templates (rule of thirds, fibonacci sequence, etc.). The time consuming work-around is to create these externally with Photoshop or Illustrator and import them. Manually creating them with the graphics panel within Premiere is very slow and lacks accuracy.

14 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Convert media into nest

In project windows right click on media should convert it into nest.
                                Just like labels in sequence change it's colour to chosen label on media, all cuts in selected media will transform into nest with effects and cuts you already done in sequence.

In the nest you will have unedited video with default effects (all effects you have used are in the cuts of the nest).

Why this feature: After editing I take specific media and repleace it with AE composition because of keying. It is way easier to put in on one media in the nest which is edited,…

12 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Make Premiere the amalgam of the CC suite

Okay, so here's an idea that I just realized should be way more obvious than it seems to be:

Premiere should just have everything that all the other programs in the CC suite have.

I was putting together a sound design for a short film over the past few days, and I had to get rid of some noise in the dialogue tracks. I tried using the Adaptive Noise Reducer in Premiere, and... well, it sucks. The adaptive nature of it causes noise to randomly flare up at the beginning of each clip, or right after any abrupt sounds in…

9 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Sequence markers - several improvements

I think the sequence markers need radically overhauling. Below are three different suggestions that I think will help. I've also attached an image of how these changes will look:

Problem 1: Currently, when you use "track select forward" it ONLY selects clips and not the sequence markers. This makes the tool virtually useless, as it means your markers no longer remain in place!

Solution: "Track select forward" tool should select clips AND markers.

Problem 2: The sequence markers exist as individual objects, so to change the division of two sections requires resizing BOTH sections. Sections can also overlap, which is…

12 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Better support for files with closed captions

Closed captions in mxf files generated from other systems do not import into Premiere. No caption stream is present on import although captions show up in other applications. Thread addressing the issue: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2541515. Files with sample mxf and media info: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ildad31v6y5g0xh/AAC2186Hku-jQ4wsJk2FX7Tta?dl=0

9 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Bug report: Importing ProRes from BlackMagic Hyperdeck Studio in Premiere 2019

Premiere Pro 13.0 refuses to import HD or QHD ProRes .mov files recorded on Hyperdecks, although they worked fine previously. I get "A low-level exception occurred in: ImporterQuickTime (Importer:57)" or sometimes (Importer:39). If I open a previous project, they are offline. Similar files from BlackMagic Video Assists work fine. Deleting v13 and back to v12.1 I guess.

4 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Add a crossfade by overlapping audio or video clips in the timeline

The current way to add and manipulate transitions on the timeline is a sort of "guess & check" method, you've got to have the right amount of handle frames before you add it, and the way it is displayed isn't very visually appealing.

I propose adding the same functionality that Audition has, where overlapping clips will automatically create a crossfade. This is an incredibly intuitive way of handling transitions, and can also be applied to Video transitions (as is done on other professional NLEs). See attached gif for an explanation of what I mean.

Currently, overlapping clips on the timeline…

20 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 141 142
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base